❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sooooomeeeoneee pleaseeeeee make a mv of min and si with this song...

alissaax

The picture of Minta trying to pull him out of her room and seeing Sila holding onto the door not wanting to leave.

Anyway, I think Fern said she's not going to lose the baby in this version. Damn, I don't care about the baby right now. I need to see the willing first lol
Hahaha when did she say that???
The willing is happening but when. Cause theres a chance nothing happens in the scene for ep 21 or 22.:confused12::facepalm::angel10::fighting3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The picture of Minta trying to pull him out of her room and seeing Sila holding onto the door not wanting to leave.

Anyway, I think Fern said she's not going to lose the baby in this version. Damn, I don't care about the baby right now. I need to see the willing first lol
OMG I hope this is true, I would love it if they had their baby in this one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
well this is actually my first lakorn aside from ch3 istg i know im missing a bunch of good lakorns from other channels.
first episode i was really taken aback by the 1 hour per episode heee 26 is great i guess since it is 1 hour per episode :)

if anybody got a gif request from this lakorn, i am taking requests. this is my excuse to rewatch everything all over again :risas3:
I want one with his reaction when he met her at the restaurant with Sawit...when she asked him what is he doing here lol. It's that unbelievable reaction from Sila where he can't believe she would ask such a question hahhaha...it's like he couldn't decide whether to laugh or roll his eyes...that scene always gets me :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha when did she say that???
The willing is happening but when. Cause theres a chance nothing happens in the scene for ep 21 or 22.:confused12::facepalm::angel10::fighting3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I don't think it'll happen after the ring either. It might happen after the dinner with Sawit, knowing Sila he probably take that opportunity to sleep with her cause of his jealousy...and sweet talk her into it lol.

Minta seemed too shy right now to do anything because it's all new...plus jealous always make for those bed scene exciting hahhaha

alissaax

Si: EVERYONE PLEASE LEAVE. THANKYOU FOR BRINGING US TO OUR ROOM.
IMG_20190519_232629.jpg

alissaax

I don't think it'll happen after the ring either. It might happen after the dinner with Sawit, knowing Sila he probably take that opportunity to sleep with her cause of his jealousy...and sweet talk her into it lol.

Minta seemed too shy right now to do anything because it's all new...plus jealous always make for those bed scene exciting hahhaha
Thats what i thought thats why i said to a few people just wait til they release photos for another scene.....:p:icon12::love::love::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::nut::thumbup::celebrate16::fighting3::angel10::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whose that guy in the long hair cap in the same room with them? While Sila looks like a lost child, he looks like a creepy stalker lol.