❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seriously give me hope that something similar to the book ending.

After the kidnapping, theyre at a hospital... he wants to share a patient room with her :naughty2: ...And they both go home together.

Or maybe after the storm. And they have a baby.

Or she got sick, cause pregnant and they took her there.

So many possibilities. And endless scenarios....

alissaax

I see people celebrating 29 episodes. :facepalm:
Its not 29. Even the writer and editor said so that the script and airing episodes aren't the same.

The part na'mam died and news about the fire at the club was already part episode 24 of the script. Because I saw and translated the few lines of the script for episode 24 that i saw.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I see people celebrating 29 episodes. :facepalm:
Its not 29. Even the writer and editor said so that the script and airing episodes aren't the same.

The part na'mam died and news about the fire at the club was already part episode 24 of the script. Because I saw and translated the few lines of the script for episode 24 that i saw.
Oh okay, thanks for the info.

alissaax

Khun si photoshoot again. :risas3:
:facepalm: :rolleyes: i have no photos. But your reason for solo photoshoot was to have photos post on ig..... even if it isnt bts. You have alot of photos mister sila.
Credit ig story iinkfish
Screenshot_20190519-030324_Instagram.jpg

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
If they were to end it like the book that'd be amazing. As long as it's not like the original lakorn I'm happy. I don't want Tor seeming to be dead again and then mysteriously come back to life somehow, even after being shot multiple times. Lol, the ending in the original really didn't make any sense or do any justice to the love story.

They've changed so many things in this version, please please, let it be the ending too!

Last edited:

alissaax

The photographer pla is ferns friend and it seems she'll always be on set to take bts photo i saw her schedule this month and she has hua jai sila every mondays tuesdays.
So most of the cast would have plenty of photos, personal, by staff or by the photographers

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
The photographer pla is ferns friend and it seems she'll always be on set to take bts photo i saw her schedule this month and she has hua jai sila every mondays tuesdays.
So most of the cast would have plenty of photos, personal, by staff or by the photographers
That is cool :).

g3123

sarNie Egg
If they were to end it like the book that'd be amazing. As long as it's not like the original lakorn I'm happy. I don't want Tor seeming to be dead again and then mysteriously come back to life somehow, even after being shot multiple times. Lol, the ending in the original really didn't make any sense or do any justice to the love story.

They've changed so many things in this version, please please, let it be the ending too!
As per book will there be anymore conflict between min and tor? As of now they seem very into eachother for a willing scene. :)

alissaax

@anniem ARE YOU SERIOUS!? DONT SHARE IT! THIS WAS LEAKED AND THIS SCENE WASNT MEANT TO BE SEEN AND SHARED.:mad::BangHead: PLEASE REMOVE IT.