❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
As per book will there be anymore conflict between min and tor? As of now they seem very into eachother for a willing scene. :)
This version is different haha from the summary I read of the book... and so no, I think now that Min and Sila are in love things should go smoothly (except for the revenge). In the original Sila actually buys Min from Sawit (and this happened in the last version too of 2007), but here it looks like there's more of a love story. In the novel, the sweet moments are when he takes care of her when she's in hospital and so THAT'S the thing I'm hoping for.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
As per book will there be anymore conflict between min and tor? As of now they seem very into eachother for a willing scene. :)
If you go back through the thread or search summary and my username in the member tab. Remember to select search this thread only. I did a few translations summary for the book.
Sila in the book is more cruel and bad than the sila characters in both drama vers. There wasn't any much romance between min and si in the book from those chapter i went through.. the chapters were mostly the second half of the book.

alissaax

after lurking for a while.. i finally decided to join in the party!
thank you @alissaax :icon12: i guess better late than never..?

**dang i just saw my signature gifs omg it has been a while
Hahahaha WELCOME TO OUR HUA JAI SILA THREAD!! THE OBSESSION IS AN INCURABLE DISEASE!! :icon12:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha WELCOME TO OUR HUA JAI SILA THREAD!! THE OBSESSION IS AN INCURABLE DISEASE!! :icon12:
i have been watching RAW episodes during my lunch hours hahaha and today is already Monday!
but onehd uploads the episode late right? im itchy to create gifs i think im open for any requests

alissaax

Filming will be finished by end of May based on the directors ig post, 4 queues left. Next week!
:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Its most likely to have 26 episodes
well this is actually my first lakorn aside from ch3 istg i know im missing a bunch of good lakorns from other channels.
first episode i was really taken aback by the 1 hour per episode heee 26 is great i guess since it is 1 hour per episode :)

if anybody got a gif request from this lakorn, i am taking requests. this is my excuse to rewatch everything all over again :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I just want to let you girls know, I won't be watching tomorrow's episode until later tomorrow night because I am hangout with a bestie. she never get's weekday's off work. Thank-you for the long week :) So I am hangout with her until sometime (My night time) so watching/recaps will be later then normal sorry all *hug*.

alissaax

well this is actually my first lakorn aside from ch3 istg i know im missing a bunch of good lakorns from other channels.
first episode i was really taken aback by the 1 hour per episode heee 26 is great i guess since it is 1 hour per episode :)

if anybody got a gif request from this lakorn, i am taking requests. this is my excuse to rewatch everything all over again :risas3:
I watch mostly ch 3 and one 31cause its available on YouTube. Ch7 is once in a blue moon