❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min says Sila. Let go. I said I won't do it. Hey. Can you listen to me for once? Oi. (They sit on a bench, Sila hold's out his hand) Give me your hand.(She put's her hand behind her back, He grabs it) You're hurting me.(He is fiting her wound) Oi. Ouch! Who pours alcohol over a cut this? It stings, don't you know that? I know. Why? When I get a cut I also pour it like that. And when I'm tendering your cut for you what do you think I'll do? Use a cotton pad? And wipe it gently with alcohol? Like a Korean hero? I wasn't expecting you to do that eithier. But the very least can you think about other people's feeling? (she looks at her hand/cut) When I was a kid and I was tendering your cut I was gently doing it(he thinks back on that, he now does it that way) (The way the look at each other wow) Does it hurt a lot? No. (Aww he blow's on the cut) It's small. It'll get better soon. If there's a wound and if you won't treat it, how will it heal? I know. It's not just you who has wounds. I also have them as well. So I know if we won't pick at it, and leave it alone, don't aggravate it, the wound will heal on it's own. (He put's a Band-Aid on it) Min says Sila. Your aunt is very worried about you. If you aren't worried about yourself then the very least worry about the people who love you. ( he get's up and goes to walk away, Min goes after him) Wait. Sila. Sila, where are you going? Back. You brought me all the way here. You're going to leave me to go home on my own? And do you dare take the drive back with me? (He turns to walk away, he stop's) If you dare, then follow.(he walks away she follows)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It's now night time.

Sila arrived at Min's house(They are both still in the car)

Min just keep's looking at him(he takes off his seat belt) Sila says I'm sorry. For hurting you. Doing things with temper and emotions won'y help make anything better. I know that what they did to you and others is bad. But you're not the court, you can't sentence what punishment they should receive. Even if you have money and power but in the end, you're still an ordinary man who has to live under the law. If you do wrong, or mess up you will receive punishment for what you did. You can go home. (she doesn't leave, he get's out of the car and goes to her side open's the door says come here with his finger. She get's out of the car he closes the car door he goes to get back in the car she stop's him) Sila. You also know who Aunt Sida is. She won't easily let you do anything to her. (he goes to leave again she goes after him and takes his hand and call's him Tor, he stop's) He turn's around Aww no he let's go of her hand. I took you see Mee's condition at the hospital beacuse I wanted you to see what they do to women. And how bad they are. So you won't get involved with them again. Tor. Please stop. Whatever I do is my business. Go home. (he get back in his car and leaves) She looks at her wound that he helped fix, she is walking inside Kwan sees her) (Oh no not good)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Next morning(At Ae's house)

He is in his room yelling(He is now on the bed) No jewelry left either. No money left eithier! D***! How will I get the house back? Mom will kill me! D*** you, Sila!

His Mom is back

Thong. Thong. Yes? Didn't you hear me calling you? When I'm not home is everything at the house good? Nothing happened? Nothing. And where's Ae? He's home. He hasn't gone out for a few days now. Ae is home? I don't want to believe it. (Sida goes to her room and takes her necklace off, open's the safe the other box's fall, she pick's them up. And sees that they are missing) My jewerlry. Ae! Ae! Ae! Ae! Open the door right now. I said open the door. What is it, Mom? You stole my jewelry, didn't you? What? Mom, mom!(She grab's his ear) You stole my items. Mom, wait. Bad son. Mom! (she throw's him on a couch) Where's my jewelry?! Why did you steal it?! Mom, wait!(she is now hitting him) Mom, I don't know what you're talking about.(Lair you know) I don't know anything. What did I steal? Steal what? Before I went to Hong Kong I checked every box and all my jewelry was still there. As soon as I get back, they're all gone. If you didn't take it then who did? You stole them for those women, didn't you?(she is hitting him again) Bad son! Bad son! Mom, wait. Tell me! Wait. Mom, mom. Why are you like this? Mom, calm down first. Mom, I also have my own money. And your assets will be my inheritance anyhow. What would I steal them for? If you didn't take it then who did? Ow. How would I know? I don't believe you. Okay. If you don't believe me then call the police and have me arrested. Is that what you want? I'll call for you. Go ahead. If you didn't take it then who would dare steal my items? Ow, how would I know? When you weren't here, I went to work.(He is lying) And there's not many people in our house.(OMG I knew he would do that, blame it on someone else) I didn't take it! If it's not you, then who is it? Huh? It's you!(OMG she hit's Thong) Give it back right now. Thong! (she keep's hitting her :( OMG now she is kicking her :( ) Tell me right now! Where is it?! (More kicking)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Her niece comes home( she takes the ring off and put's it in the bag She hear's) Tell me right now! Where is it?! Auntie. (Sdia is hitting and kicking Thong still) Tell me! Wait, Sida. What are you doing to Aunt Thong? Why? Mom. Or did Wean take it?(OMG he start her up) I'll handle it. Wean. (Ae grabs her bag) What are you doing? What are you doing? I said let go. (he drop's everything out on the floor) Ae! (He takes the black bag(It has the ring he give her in it) Ae! Stop!( She is grabbing his arm to try and get it back) Here, mom. (show's her the ring) It's really my ring! You! You're a snake! (Aww poor Wean :( )

I was kind enough to let you stay at the house.(Sida is hurting her) But you dare steal my jewelry?!(Now she is hitting Wean) That's funny Wean(Ae says this) Why would I give it yto you? Who are you? It's my mom's ring. If you took it then just admit it, so it'll end. I didn't take it. (OMG she hit her again) If you didn't steal it Then how is the ring with you? Pretentious b****! Ae give it to me. Huh? Mom. That's gong too far. What are you saying? Mom. It's nonsense. Why would I give it to her? Mom. And what if I said I'm Ae's wife? Huh? Waen. What? Mom, calm down. Mom, listen to me. I know Ae's secret. So he gave me this ring to keep me quiet. And not tell you. That Ae has gambling debts! Wean! (OMG now Ae hit's her :( ) Mom. She's accusing me. You think that I will lower myself to take this servant? D***, it's disgusting just thinking about it. And do you want me to elaborate what marks you have on your body?! Stop! Wean! You(they keep hurting her) Wean! B****! I don't believe you! Why are you accusing my son? I'm not. I'm speaking the truth. (she slap's her again, now kicking) Sida! Sida! (she is beating her up) Speaking the truth?! What truth?! My son will never take you! Fighting back?! Wean kick's Wean. Mom. Mom. Mom. You! Wean. You dare hurt my mother? Yeah! It's beacause she raised you like this that you're (vulgar language). That he'd dare samelessly lie even to his own mother. You!(Ae punches her again These people are so horrible) He is now kicking her. Please don't hurt Waen. Please. Stop right now. If you didn't steal anything then stand right there, Teach her(He is still beating her up :( ) Make her die right here. If you think I stole it then call the police to arrest me. Let the police check the fingerprint(You go Girl) so you'll know what dog really stole it. You dare challenge me? Fine Wean. I will call the police and have you dragged to jail. Wait there. (Ae stop's his mom) Mom, mom. I think you shouldn't call the police. Why? If you call the police the reporters will get news of this. So what? I'm not afraid. I will call the police to drag her to jail. Watch her, Ae. Please don't. Sida. Wean. Kick me and run. Kick me. Why did you kick me?! Wean! Ae. She kicked me?! You dare kick my son? How dare you?! Mom, calm down.( She leaves) Why are you stopping me? Mom, wait here. I'll go after her.Wean! Wean! Catch her! Wean. Wean! Wean! Wean. She slap's him (You go girl) Wean. Wean. Listen to me. I did it to protect you.(Yeah right lair) Protect me? Cruel. Wean. If I didn't do this, I'd get it worst than you. I promise I will repay you for helping me. Whatever you want, I'll give it to you. Wean. Here(Money) Take it. 10,000. Wean. I'm giving it to you. Two blocks from the house is a hotel. Get a room. Wait for me. After I clear it with my mother, I'll follow you. Don't be like that. (Ae hugs her) She leaves (OMG that look that he has) Mom, Calm down. Calm down. How can I calm down?! My entire jewelry set is gone! It's not toothpicks! I'll have people track her down and bring her back. Mom, mom. Don't have anyone go. I'll handle Wean. Mom. Let me prove that I'm a on you can rely on. I won't rely on anyone right now. I will rely on myself. Sida calls Satorn. Find her and bring her back. Mom. Mom. I'll handle it. Mom! Mom. Ae. What? Please don't let Sida get Waen arrested. She really didn't steal it. You need to help Waen. Or else I'll tell Sida that people come to threaten you at the house. Stop right now! Unless you don't want Wean to get in trouble.

Sila in a room looking at the deed to the house. He get's a call. Hello. I was just missing you. (It is Ae) I have somthing to sell to you. In exchange for money. And I'll play another game with you. I'll take my house and jewelry back. Alright. But this time, if I win I want more than the house. Fine. The end. OMG that promo.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Khun Si's Hua Jai Kong Tur will air on one bunterng tonight. And officially releases tomorrow 25th april.

alissaax

Fanart!!! 3 of 3. I have another 2 and im working on a third.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwoOzTOgSwF/
Love
The sound when you said those words.
Since that day, it's still loud in my heart.
The warmth when you hugged me, it still hasn't fade away.
The things that changed and I don't know the reason why
I can only keep burdening this pain that you're not the same person.
You probably haven't realised that how much you're hurting my heart.
IMG_20190424_164315_087.jpg

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Fanart!!! 3 of 3. I have another 2 and im working on a third.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwoOzTOgSwF/
Love
The sound when you said those words.
Since that day, it's still loud in my heart.
The warmth when you hugged me, it still hasn't fade away.
The things that changed and I don't know the reason why
I can only keep burdening this pain that you're not the same person.
You probably haven't realised that how much you're hurting my heart.
View attachment 34409
Great art :).

alissaax

Just checked one bunterng it was just bts of tor filming for the mv. It officially releaseing tomorrow on one bunterng and on the 30th will be available online for streaming and downloads.

alissaax

Credit ig story fernynop
Ben: pretty, very pretty
Fern: hate, hate.
Screenshot_20190424-193335_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190424-193342_Instagram.jpg
Fern says another ghost of Euangjun is also present here:risas3::risas3::risas3:
Screenshot_20190424-193349_Instagram.jpg