❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Shes like a dead ghost haunting her house.
Did that girl stay in her room all that time? My goodness, you threw yourself at him get over it. She probably enjoyed it until she learned it was Sila. I was hoping she decided to leave the country. But she hasn't tortured Minta enough so we have to put up with her face till the ending.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Si and sawit are going to bet and trade again. This time, i think sawit is trading waen. And si wins, takes over the company.
Cause in the preview they were have a board meeting.
So he got the deed already then...meaning willing or R scene should be about in the 18th episode.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Did that girl stay in her room all that time? My goodness, you threw yourself at him get over it. She probably enjoyed it until she learned it was Sila. I was hoping she decided to leave the country. But she hasn't tortured Minta enough so we have to put up with her face till the ending.
She saw si dropping min off. And in the preview, min bring bua loy to her in her room. Seem like shes going to hurt min.

alissaax

So he got the deed already then...meaning willing or R scene should be about in the 18th episode.
Probably unless theyre dragging out everything else againnn.
But i have a feeling it might be soon.
Fern posted the clip of her with waew so they're probably getting locked up together by sida sawit and kwan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She saw si dropping min off. And in the preview, min bring bua loy to her in her room. Seem like shes going to hurt min.
Yeah, in the preview that face of hers was thinking of something. Still blaming Minta for her mistake. Kwan go away.

alissaax

Yeah, in the preview that face of hers was thinking of something. Still blaming Minta for her mistake. Kwan go away.
It was her decision and she was the one that didnt listen to Min's warning. Can't blame anyone else and shes just crazy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Probably unless theyre dragging out everything else againnn.
But i have a feeling it might be soon.
Fern posted the clip of her with waew so they're probably getting locked up together by sida sawit and kwan.
Hmmm..I don't see how that would lead to the r scene. Unless after all that Minta still defends her family in front of Sila and pissed him off. I actually like the old version leading up to the r scene. The hugged Bie gave Fang on the stairs was heart thumping kind of scene. Until she fell off the stairs and hit her head.

alissaax

Hmmm..I don't see how that would lead to the r scene. Unless after all that Minta still defends her family in front of Sila and pissed him off. I actually like the old version leading up to the r scene. The hugged Bie gave Fang on the stairs was heart thumping kind of scene. Until she fell off the stairs and hit her head.
Probably she asked him to stop but he refused. And she would probably still be trying to protect everyone else.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min is still holding Sila back

Sila, stop. Let go! Don't get involved! If I do, what will you do? You'll hurt me as well? Go ahead. Do it. You're good at hurting the people that you want to anyhow. Mintra. What did I say wrong? Everything I did you think I'm doing it for satisfactuion? Fine. You guys clean up here. (He grabs Min) Come here. What are you doing? Let go! Hey! Where are you taking me? Don't struggle. (He gives her a little kiss on the forehead) Let go! Let go! Hey! Let go(He put's her in his car) Let go. I said don't struggle. Oi. You're hurting me. (He put's her seatbelt on for her) Don't move.(wow that staring) (He does the I have eyes on you thing) he goes to the other side of the car and get's in. (Min goes to take her seat belt off but Sila stop's her Oh, it hurts. Don't you understand what it means to sit still? (he put's it back on and he put's his on) And where are you taking me?(OMG that look he give her :lol: ) He drives away.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought we are a pitiful bunch in here, when I read the comments on YouTube it's hilarious. They were happy to finally see Minta and Sila get an extra 5 or 10 minutes lol. Man being fan of this couple in a lakorn where the minutes are hard to come by is rough.

But got to say, Fern looks extra pretty in this episode. Her face was radiant...that's why Sila can't stop himself from sneaking a kiss on the side of her head again.

alissaax

I thought we are a pitiful bunch in here, when I read the comments on YouTube it's hilarious. They were happy to finally see Minta and Sila get an extra 5 or 10 minutes lol. Man being fan of this couple in a lakorn where the minutes are hard to come by is rough.

But got to say, Fern looks extra pretty in this episode. Her face was radiant...that's why Sila can't stop himself from sneaking a kiss on the side of her head again.
They need to dress min like this more offtennnn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sila takes Min to see Mee.

At the hospital Min says Sila. Sila, let go. Why are you taking me here? (He is holding on to her wrist) Oi. let go. Let go. Why did you take me here? (Min see Mee) Mee says Si. This is Rasamee. You met her before. I hope you'll remember who she is. I remember. Sila says This is what Sawit hired those two scums to do. I know you don't believe the words of a bad man like me. So I brought you here. So that you can see it for yourself. And hear it for yourself. Any suspicions? (He pulls her closer to Mee) Ask her. Ask for yourself. Go ahead. Oh. And another thing. This woman isn't the first to be in this condition beacuse of the Ae that you think is so good(Sila leaves the room)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mam and Wael arrive at the hospital and see Sila

How did you get here? Bak told you? Did you do anything to them? You think I'll let them go?(Min is by the door listening) They killed Oil already. If there's going to be a next body it won't be my people. I won't let the next body be your doing. Tell me. What do I have to do for you to stop messing with them? You don't need to do anything. What I'm doing is the consequence of thier own sins. I'm just paying the way for karma to reach them sooner. That's all. Si. Auntie. I promise that I will use sense more than emotions. Don't worry about me. ( he walks away) Mam says Si. Si. (Min walks out, Wael sees her) Wael says Mam. How did you get here? Si brought me here to visit Rasamee. Si brought you? Yes. Mam. I'm sorry but can I ask you something? The person who hurt the woman name Oil is'nt Sila, right?

Sila walking outside(Min is chasing after him)

Sila. Si. stop first. Why did you follow me? You're not afraid i'll hurt you? (he goes to leave but she grabs his wrist) Hey. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for misunderstanding that you hurt the woman name Oil. And sorry about Ae too. (his face when she said that, he looks down and she is still holding his hand) She let's go of his hand. (he sees her cut) Why didn't you let the nurse tender your cut? He grabs her wrist and drag's her Hey Sila. Si. Wait. No, I won't go. I'm scared! I'm really scared. (he looks at her cut, he takes her arm and walks) Si.