❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yea pleaaase no one interrupt during their willing scenes and whatever more time they spend together. Lol

Min looks even tinier in Sila’s clothes! Cutie pie <3

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That'll be a lot of willing. Waen should not do that lol. Should just let them have a semi honeymoon.
Lol in the book kwan didnt find out about the truth si is tor yet. So she was still delusional that he was hers and min was stealing her husband.
Hahahaha we're getting only one rscene or willing. I dont ssee them adding more like the book but who knows they might surprise us. With so many fin scenes of si with min together.

But based on the bts photos seem like min is waiting for someone at a house and then we see her crying in a room. Then min in a shirt to big for her, and its probably khun's si top.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol in the book kwan didnt find out about the truth si is tor yet. So she was still delusional that he was hers and min was stealing her husband.
Hahahaha we're getting only one rscene or willing. I dont ssee them adding more like the book but who knows they might surprise us. With so many fin scenes of si with min together.

But based on the bts photos seem like min is waiting for someone at a house and then we see her crying in a room. Then min in a shirt to big for her, and its probably khun's si top.
Well since they made Kwan learned of Sila's identity too early, she can't claim Minta is stealing her husband. I can see her screaming about it though. Hopefully, they add more fin scenes now that they realized how popular Sila/Minta is as a couple.

I wonder if Minta showed up at Sila's place because Kwan or Sawit tricked her?

alissaax

Well since they made Kwan learned of Sila's identity too early, she can't claim Minta is stealing her husband. I can see her screaming about it though. Hopefully, they add more fin scenes now that they realized how popular Sila/Minta is as a couple.

I wonder if Minta showed up at Sila's place because Kwan or Sawit tricked her?
If they follow the old ver it would be sawit trading min for everything and tricking her there.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they follow the old ver it would be sawit trading min for everything and tricking her there.
I have a feeling they might do it differently...but I am OK with him tricking her or Kwan or whomever because it means it's willing time. And for once, something will happen when they are in a room together lol. So when Sila throws her on the bed, it'll be a better outcome than the first time:p

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have a feeling they might do it differently...but I am OK with him tricking her or Kwan or whomever because it means it's willing time. And for once, something will happen when they are in a room together lol. So when Sila throws her on the bed, it'll be a better outcome then the first time:p
I think they might do it differently.

alissaax

I have a feeling they might do it differently...but I am OK with him tricking her or Kwan or whomever because it means it's willing time. And for once, something will happen when they are in a room together lol. So when Sila throws her on the bed, it'll be a better outcome then the first time:p
:risas3::risas3::risas3: just keep rewatching the scene they fall into bed together and the hugging for now.
Whatever happens si wants min to be his and only his.
I just have a feeling they're going to trick her to go to si.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3::risas3::risas3: just keep rewatching the scene they fall into bed together and the hugging for now.
Whatever happens si wants min to be his and only his.
I just have a feeling they're going to trick her to go to si.
She goes into his place crying then wake up happy with his shirt on hhahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love how thirsty we all are for her to be under him willingly, of course :)

The wait is excruciating.
Right, they have been so cruel to us giving little here and there each episode...we just want to bypass all that and go to the good stuff. Sila will be super sweet with Minta and his face will show. Unlike when he was with Kwan lol.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I believe there will be many more unexpected spots as we have seen so far many new spots have been added on and also many old spited have been taken away. So, it’s hard to tell what is going to happen.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I believe there will be many more unexpected spots as we have seen so far many new spots have been added on and also many old spited have been taken away. So, it’s hard to tell what is going to happen.
Yea they have added new things to this one.