❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, if judging by the picture then Sila is hugging Minta because everything was white in that room...while the room queen evil is in are all black (sheets wise)

Nvm...it looks like the girl has black earrings on hahahah WTF I'm legit confused lol. Sila oh Sila...you want Minta to see you in a good light then you go and try to screw her sister :fighting3::facepalm:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
It totally disgusted me.
I mean if Min didn't distract their attention, Sila would sleep with Kwan in the resort!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, honestly, I am ok with them in this almost sleeping position because I thought it would've been worst. I can take any form of her trying to seduce him just as long as she doesn't wrap her legs around him. I just feel icky and so weird out seeing it in the old version. Here it's just a typical Pra'ek doing something stupid with the n'rai. Old version was way more intimate and I don't think I would like it if they kept that part.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Well, honestly, I am ok with them in this almost sleeping position because I thought it would've been worst. I can take any form of her trying to seduce him just as long as she doesn't wrap her legs around him. I just feel icky and so weird out seeing it in the old version. Here it's just a typical Pra'ek doing something stupid with the n'rai. Old version was way more intimate and I don't think I would like it if they kept that part.
But Sila is being so good in previous eps:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But Sila is being so good in previous eps:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:
Yup, they give us an inch, then take a yard back lol. But people that watched the old version should expect this. They add and changes stuff but the core plot they kept. Watch the old and people will see what's staying in the new. So if the attempt stay more likely the sleeping stays. We just have to be prepared for it. I just didn't like that, Minta almost drown and the next thing, he's ready to sleep with Kwan. Can't the director wait till they get back into town. If it's 26 episodes long there's plenty of time for an attempt. How are they making Sila promised Minta that he'll never let her get hurt because of him again...then in the next episode he tries to sleep with Kwan knowing that would hurt Minta the most...like WTF did the writer fell asleep with the next chapter :facepalm::eek::mad:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He hasss moments with min in one ep and then freaking so close with kwan the next... its breaking my heart tooo!!!!:sad6:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He hasss moments with min in one ep and then freaking so close with kwan the next... its breaking my heart tooo!!!!:sad6:
But that's literally Sila's pattern till the lakorn ends. He goes back and forth between Kwan and Minta till he eventually sleeps with both of them...ending it after he slept with Minta.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sila is not the most shinig pra'ek...Tor just make him very likeable. It's Minta's P'Tor that's the sweetest one but he comes out once in a while. That's why Minta took a long long time to somewhat accept Sila.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Someone on the Hua Jai Sila investigation team thinks it’s kwan in that bed with evidence as well. Omg I’m boiling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBmwf4nFEj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1omlqeevkop7p
I saw that too...the timing is bad for the attempt. But I don't think the director or writer realized how invested people are with Sila and Minta this version. They seemed passionate about the couple. I think thai viewers are immune to this kind of storyline but not so much international fans...especially when the pranang are this likeable. It doesn't help when Kwan is a hated character lol.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I saw that too...the timing is bad for the attempt. But I don't think the director or writer realized how invested people are with Sila and Minta this version. They seemed passionate about the couple. I think thai viewers are immune to this kind of storyline but not so much international fans...especially when the pranang are this likeable. It doesn't help when Kwan is a hated character lol.
That’s true the tag on ig is at 12.2k
I don’t know I have feeling they’ll change that storyline.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sila and Kwan in those pictures match each other. Both in all black rolling around in black bedsheets...with black, mean hearts. The writer should flip the couple and let Sila be with Kwan and find someone equally as cool but nicer to Minta lol...hmmm...so they didn't give us the surprise in episode 11. Kwan trying to get some from Sila is the surprise? Tell me it ain't so :facepalm: