❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sila can only trick Minta to do what he wants. But if it's P'Tor, he'll say, let's jump. Minta will grab his hand and say how high? Hahhaha Sila can't measure up to his own shadow.
That is so true.

Thanks a bunch for typing it all out. It's a lot of work. But as always, greatly appreciate it :cheer:
Your Welcome hun :).

Recaps for episode 12 will be late. I have to wait for subs.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
While I was searching more about tor i got this music video of him i must say he is really handsome in this sooo hot and the song and story is also good u all must watch this
I watched that long ago...I was more fixated with the singer than Tor. She's beautiful. Tor back then and real life is just not my style. He's a cutie but not excitingly good looking as Sila. I can try and go watch his earlier lakorns and feel like something is missing then when I come back to watch him in Sila, I know why :)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
I am now done watching episode 11, it was such a good episode, and it hurts to move my hand it is so cramped from typing so much :lol:.
Sorry to ask you this, but where did you watch it with subtitles..

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The drama queen taking away our min.
She probably like ill take you home now. Screenshot_20190409-141050_Instagram.jpg

alissaax

Anything is better than nothing.
Its an entry role so thats good. Because i seriously have no experience. And i would have opportunities to move around into other departments

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Man seing the wrap party for the cast of Arrow(They have early) and knowing this is EBR last season so sad :(. I will not be watching S8 live nope.

alissaax

I don't think his gambling habits will sustain those funds pretty long. If Sila throws enough money his way, Sawit will marry Kwan. He has a losing habit. Anyway, does he even work?
Hahahhaaaa sawit has a position in the family company and was making the assistant write him checks for his gambling. The only reason in the book he agreed to marry kwan instead of min was because min is sila's wife. sawit and si are like "besties", si always "helping" him with money.

alissaax

See the contrast...the evil one wear all black and the nice one all white (tank top is beige) but still. So guessed who the hero gonna jump in the water to save...not the devil in black :)
I'll shove the drama queen. And make sure she doesnt come back to hurt my tiny min.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahhaaaa sawit has a position in the family company and was making the assistant write him checks for his gambling. The only reason in the book he agreed to marry kwan instead of min was because min is sila's wife. sawit and si are like "besties", si always "helping" him with money.
Wow, they are enemies in the lakorn lol