❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If a kind soul can create a poster for me. I have no idea how to do such a thing...or I can use the pic of their fitting (fern in red dress/Tor in white shirt) I just don't know how to post a pic though.

So the writer post a bunch of pics where Sila was hugging Minta....with caption (his hugs are reserved for just her right?) Something like that...

If so why was it written where Sila is on top of Kwan after Minta almost drown to death lol.

anniem

sarNie Adult
If a kind soul can create a poster for me. I have no idea how to do such a thing...or I can use the pic of their fitting (fern in red dress/Tor in white shirt) I just don't know how to post a pic though.

So the writer post a bunch of pics where Sila was hugging Minta....with caption (his hugs are reserved for just her right?) Something like that...

If so why was it written where Sila is on top of Kwan after Minta almost drown to death lol.

Yes, red dress is a nice pic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Once upon a time,
About 10 years ago
I was writing fanfics.
And i never completed them.
And I wrote one shot smuts too.
The end.
I wrote a story up to chapter 22 then one about chapter 7. I did wrote one on another forum a while back and actually completed it lol. Though, I might just rewrite the one with the 7 chapter. It would be easier since I've started with it and have an idea where I want to take it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wrote a story up to chapter 22 then one about chapter 7. I did wrote one on another forum a while back and actually completed it lol. Though, I might just rewrite the one with the 7 chapter. It would be easier since I've started with it and have an idea where I want to take it.
Hahahaha i have like 6-7 stories on asianfanfics with all under 5-10 chapters and one dedicated to only one shots with over 30 chapters.

alissaax

And still have over 50 docs that i wrote quotes or started ideas

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So did anyone ever guessed what the surprise is yet?

I would have like the scene where Sila sneak into Minta's bedroom to happen in episode 12. If I was Minta and he did that after I almost drown while finding the time to almost sleep with Kwan, I would scream bloody murder, just saying. Let Kwan deal with him from now on since he's so eager to get on with that part of his revenge.

alissaax

So did anyone ever guessed what the surprise is yet?

I would have like the scene where Sila sneak into Minta's bedroom to happen in episode 12. If I was Minta and he did that after I almost drown while finding the time to almost sleep with Kwan, I would scream bloody murder, just saying. Let Kwan deal with him from now on since he's so eager to get on with that part of his revenge.
Me thinking is the bed scene or kisssss or tor's song

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Maybe Min gets sick after her drowning then Si goes into her room to console her. He gets angry and frustrated at Kwan, but also wants to make her calm down and believe in him so he goes to Kwan and attempts to sleep with her and get it over with.

Remember, Kwan has always said that someone as low as Tor will never be able to touch her. So I think Sila just wants to prove her wrong and get it over and done with. Then throw it in her face.

Last edited:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Maybe Min gets sick after her drowning then Si goes into her room to console her. He gets angry and frustrated at Kwan, but also wants to make her calm down and believe in him so he goes to Kwan and attempts to sleep with her and get it over with.

Remember, Kwan has always said that someone as low as Tor will never be able to touch her. So I think Sila just wants to prove her wrong and and get it over and done with. Then throw it in her face.
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Min catches a fever because of the drowning and Sila takes care of her and hugs her tight but Min unconsciously dreams about the bed scene of Sila and Kwan. That makes some sense for me.
Never ever accept Sila in this ver attempting to sleep/sleeping with Kwan:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If he stares with a sad and longing face then it's Minta...if he stares out blankly and looked at someone no matter how intense his stare may be and still look cold and blank then it's Kwan.

alissaax

Episodes 21, 22 and 23!
Credit ig story fernynop
Could someone translate a little bit pleaseee
Would take me forever.
would beeee lovely thankyouuu~

PhotoGrid_1554817011651.jpg

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Min catches a fever because of the drowning and Sila takes care of her and hugs her tight but Min unconsciously dreams about the bed scene of Sila and Kwan. That makes some sense for me.
Never ever accept Sila in this ver attempting to sleep/sleeping with Kwan:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Her getting under the weather is probably the best scenario to go with. And if Minta is sick there's no way she's able to stop them. So, either she's dreaming about Sila and Kwan or Sila and Kwan starts something and he's worried about Minta comes up with an excuse to leave the room and goes to Minta's room and check on her...and seeing that she's not feeling well he got in bed and comfort her. My goodness, I think I am a bit too invested in this lakorn lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Random, but I remember someone mentioning the wanted Tor and Fern in a bridal shoot though they didn't think it would happen. Turns out, he's done one before.