❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Her infatuation for Sila's money ate up all her morals.
In the book she was running after him even though he was going after min. But after the truth he tells her he's really tor. She becomes really disgusted with him. She later denys and lies to sida and her husband that she never slept with Si. Cause they were talking about Sawit and Kwan getting married. Si influenced and "paid" Sawit to marry with Kwan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In this episode (11) Sila called Min by her name like a million times. Each time he does, it gives me feels.

Their dialogue today was intense.

A few things shifted. Sila is thinking with his heart more. His mind wants revenge but his heart can't say no to Min anymore. Especially the more she rejects him.

Min is weakly holding onto the excuse that Sila is causing a wedge between her and Kwan. But honestly, she's making herself think that so it's easier to let go of Sila who doesn't want to be P'Tor.

"You are not P'Tor!"
"I wasn't then... But in the future I might be." "Min, wait for me...."
That part gets me too...you can see the sadness and longing in his eyes when he asked Minta to wait for him. But his request isn't fair to her. And each time he calls her Min, it probably mess with her head too. He doesn't want to be P'Tor but he has no intention of letting her forget him as well lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
In the book she was running after him even though he was going after min. But after the truth he tells her he's really tor. She becomes really disgusted with him. She later denys and lies to sida and her husband that she never slept with Si. Cause they were talking about Sawit and Kwan getting married. Si influenced and "paid" Sawit to marry with Kwan.
That must be the worst thing someone can do. To pay someone to marry you. Oh heck, I almost... almost feel bad for Kwan.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It's the beach scene.

Sila(Tor) says you signed the contract to design my resort already. You need to go back and finish your job. Hey. Do you hear me? You need to go back and finish your job. I won't go. Hey. There's many other compsnies. Let someone else do it. He grabs her again, She says Let Go. But I wrote your name in the contract already. If you want to break the contract then fine but your company will be in trouble. You should know that if your company breaks the contract what your company will lose. You're very despicable. My actions might be bad. But I hope you know that through those bad actions there's good intentions in there. And my good intention is'n just for anyone. But I don't want good intentions from you. She walks again, he follows. Hey. He grabs her again I told you to go back nicely. You won't go, right? Let go! Let go Fine! You don't want to go back nicely. Then you're coming back like this!(He carries her). She says Hey! What are you doing? Hey Let me go Huh? What, I didn't hear. Hey! Let go of me right now! What? I didn't hear. I said let go!. Go ahead. Stop struggling and I'll let go. But if you don't then I'll take you for a walk around the beach(He is teasing her now :lol: ) No! Over There? Let go!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
That part gets me too...you can see the sadness and longing in his eyes when he asked Minta to wait for him. But his request isn't fair to her. And each time he calls her Min, it probably mess with her head too. He doesn't want to be P'Tor but he has no intention of letting her forget him as well lol.
Sila is suffering from multiple identity disorder. He doesn't want to be Tor but wants to be loved as Tor. Yet, he'd rather live as Sila but hates it when Min calls him Khun Sila. He's a hard man to please. Lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That'll be good if they make that happen. Kwan will know what disgusted mean when she marries someone like Sawit. I don't know how the director going to approach Sila and Kwan sleeping part. This version people seemed to be more protective of the characters (Sila and Minta) and they detest Kwan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sila is suffering from multiple identity disorder. He doesn't want to be Tor but wants to be loved as Tor. Yet, he'd rather live as Sila but hates it when Min calls him Khun Sila. He's a hard man to please. Lol
:risas3::risas3::risas3: he's confusing himself. When he aggravates Minta he always have this confident that he's untouched. Then when she insults him as Sila he gets seriously hurt lol. His face dropped instantly. I think, Sila is jealous of P'Tor because he can never make Minta love Sila no matter what...but if he says, he'll give up being Sila and return to being P'Tor, Minta will welcome him with open arms no matter how many years went by. That got to hurt someone like Sila hahhaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It's the beach scene(Still).

Sila(Tor) Put's Min down, and kneeled down to Min and says If you won't go back to work for me then I'm going to sue your company. She says then I'll quit. Because if I'm not a company employee then you can't sue me. He grabs her yet again, Hey. Let go. Why are you so stubborn? I'm stubborn like you.(Omy haha :lol: ) Hey. If I work for you are you going to stop messing with my sister? Are you aware that you shouldn't compare yourself to your sister? I know. I don't have enough worth to compare to Kwan(Okay I don't like that she said this :() Sila(Tor) says I didn't mean that. I meant it's because of your heart. It's too valubale to be compared to your sister.:icon12: (umm ahhh) I think he shocked her with his words. Min I didn't mean to trick you to come here. But I know that if I tell you honestly that I want you to come design this resort, to help you you would never come. I'm sorry(they way they are looking at each other ahh) Min says I stopped getting involved with you already. Why are still getting involved with me?. Let's just say if you finish designing this resort then I'll tell you. Is that good?(OMG will he tell her that he is her Tor:icon12: ) The truth about why I'm getting involved with you again. Agreed? She says Let me think about it first. she starts walking away but bumps into Kwan(Oh no not good) His face when he sees her, he is worried and so mad. The end

OMG that promo Kwan is hurting Min, she push's her into the water and Sila(Tor) yelles Min :(.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
That'll be good if they make that happen. Kwan will know what disgusted mean when she marries someone like Sawit. I don't know how the director going to approach Sila and Kwan sleeping part. This version people seemed to be more protective of the characters (Sila and Minta) and they detest Kwan.
Sawit isnt interested in marrying kwan though... he got the money... he wants to marry mee... not sure how close those two are in the book cause the summary on youtube right now is mostly chapter towards the end.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am now done watching episode 11, it was such a good episode, and it hurts to move my hand it is so cramped from typing so much :lol:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's the beach scene(Still).

Sila(Tor) Put's Min down, and kneeled down to Min and says If you won't go back to work for me then I'm going to sue your company. She says then I'll quit. Because if I'm not a company employee then you can't sue me. He grabs her yet again, Hey. Let go. Why are you so stubborn? I'm stubborn like you.(Omy haha :lol: ) Hey. If I work for you are you going to stop messing with my sister? Are you aware that you shouldn't compare yourself to your sister? I know. I don't have enough worth to compare to Kwan(Okay I don't like that she said this :() Sila(Tor) says I didn't mean that. I meant it's because of your heart. It's too valubale to be compared to your sister.:icon12: (umm ahhh) I think he shocked her with his words. Min I didn't mean to trick you to come here. But I know that if I tell you honestly that I want you to come design this resort, to help you you would never come. I'm sorry(they way they are looking at each other ahh) Min says I stopped getting involved with you already. Why are still getting involved with me?. Let's just say if you finish designing this resort then I'll tell you. Is that good?(OMG will he tell her that he is her Tor:icon12: ) The truth about why I'm getting involved with you again. Agreed? She says Let me think about it first. she starts walking away but bumps into Kwan(Oh no not good) His face when he sees her, he is worried and so mad. The end

OMG that promo Kwan is hurting Min, she push's her into the water and Sila(Tor) yelles Min :(.
Sila can only trick Minta to do what he wants. But if it's P'Tor, he'll say, let's jump. Minta will grab his hand and say how high? Hahhaha Sila can't measure up to his own shadow.

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
While I was searching more about tor i got this music video of him i must say he is really handsome in this sooo hot and the song and story is also good who all didnt watch must watch this

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sawit isnt interested in marrying kwan though... he got the money... he wants to marry mee... not sure how close those two are in the book cause the summary on youtube right now is mostly chapter towards the end.
I don't think his gambling habits will sustain those funds pretty long. If Sila throws enough money his way, Sawit will marry Kwan. He has a losing habit. Anyway, does he even work?