❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So there's no client confidentiality at all? The receptionist just shared all the info so easily. Room number, where the client is, who the client went with etc ... Like geez what if it's a serial killer looking for their victim.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I seriously thinking they should add some song for min too.
SI IS GETTING SO MANY TRACKS DEDICATED TO HIM AND HIS FEEELINGSSSS.
MY POOR MIN.
Yesss
The name is after Sila, so many tracks for Sila... There must be sth for our poor Min

SnailKC

Too young to die.
If Sila didn't buy Kwan the luxury car, it may took her double or triple time to get to the resort by Min's old car. Did Sila regret doing that?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min says Others fall for your nice words but not her. He blocks her again. Move. I won't move. I won't let you leave. You're going to stand in my way, right? Yes. I'm going to block you like this. I won't let you leave. Then I'll take another way. She goes the other way he follows.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So there's no client confidentiality at all? The receptionist just shared all the info so easily. Room number, where the client is, who the client went with etc ... Like geez what if it's a serial killer looking for their victim.
Hahaahah drama queen said shes here to see her sister. I would have sent drama queen the wrong direction if i knew my boss wanted to be left alone with his woman.

x0unerthanlater

Hahaahah drama queen said shes here to see her sister. I would have sent drama queen the wrong direction if i knew my boss wanted to be left alone with his woman.
Normally wouldn't they ask for some identification? Lol but considering it's Lakorn world it's a slide. But seriously they should've had Kwan overhear them fighting. Would've been much more believable lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Min will get a song dedicated to her but once the lyric comes out it has Sila written all over it lol

Sila is determined to make Minta stay but that's before Kwan show up now he probably be like, hurry go home lol. @Leesy77 if Kwan doesn't take the room from Minta then yes Sila would be hugging her but if Kwan is the evil that she is then Sila will be hugging her.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I feel you. I read a bunch of comments where they want them to date in real life. Not all couples that have great chemistry has to date. It's such a turn off...Fern herself already stated they have a brother-sister relationship. That's as high as their feelings will ever reach. These shippers need to chill a bit.
every series has those kind of shippers.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Normally wouldn't they ask for some identification? Lol but considering it's Lakorn world it's a slide. But seriously they should've had Kwan overhear them fighting. Would've been much more believable lol
It's a lakorn so everything that's not possible is, which is the reason I love it lol. I am more surprised the front clerk didn't draw Kwan a map or take her there herself.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
One of you ladies have to watch the bed scene and update us lol. I might not watch it till one31 post the fin scene on YouTube. Imagine, if it's Kwan and the fin scene is right in my face lol. I can't unseen such a thing.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
One of you ladies have to watch the bed scene and update us lol. I might not watch it till one31 post the fin scene on YouTube. Imagine, if it's Kwan and the fin scene is right in my face lol. I can't unseen such a thing.
Okay hun.

x0unerthanlater

In this episode (11) Sila called Min by her name like a million times. Each time he does, it gives me feels.

Their dialogue today was intense.

A few things shifted. Sila is thinking with his heart more. His mind wants revenge but his heart can't say no to Min anymore. Especially the more she rejects him.

Min is weakly holding onto the excuse that Sila is causing a wedge between her and Kwan. But honestly, she's making herself think that so it's easier to let go of Sila who doesn't want to be P'Tor.

"You are not P'Tor!"
"I wasn't then... But in the future I might be." "Min, wait for me...."

alissaax

Min will get a song dedicated to her but once the lyric comes out it has Sila written all over it lol

Sila is determined to make Minta stay but that's before Kwan show up now he probably be like, hurry go home lol. @Leesy77 if Kwan doesn't take the room from Minta then yes Sila would be hugging her but if Kwan is the evil that she is then Sila will be hugging her.
I have a feeling the song tor recorded might be for min nowwww but its all going to be about him.:risas3:

alissaax

Kwan and her own delusional mind would still blame min. Min chasing after si.... but we all know si is chasing after min nowwww.

x0unerthanlater

Kwan and her own delusional mind would still blame min. Min chasing after si.... but we all know si is chasing after min nowwww.
That bisshh is crazy. She's attempting murder on her sister whom she cared about before she even meet this guy. She acted all high class and better but as soon as Sila throws a few millions her way, she's running around town chasing after him and trying to kill her own sister.

alissaax

That bisshh is crazy. She's attempting murder on her sister whom she cared about before she even meet this guy. She acted all high class and better but as soon as Sila throws a few millions her way, she's running around town chasing after him and trying to kill her own sister.
Hahaha in the teaser she said she never consider min as her sister. Shrreeee isss reallly crazy