❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Holy moly macaroni, on mother's day, my mom's side of the family and I went out to eat to celebrate Mother's Day. There was only 28 people in all, the other 10 to 15 were unable to make it. Anyways, we spent over 300 on food at the restaurant. I know it may not sound a lot to some of you rich folk but half of them were little children lol...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
damn. what did all da kids eat? lol wow. and oh my garsh 28 people. did they have to split ur group up in different tables?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG Fun... little kids can eat! :lol: i remember I was taking care of my friend's daughter. she was about 2 or 3 at that time & she said she wanted sticky rice so i started feeding her & that little girl just kept eating & eating....! it's like they don't know when to stop! How can they fit soo much food into their tiny stomach!? :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO tee lak hahahaha. some lil kids refuse to eat though. when i was little i had a phase where i didn't wanna eat when i was told to so my mama force fed me LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh goodness.. that's all i ever did-- eat! I remember when I was younger, my mama told me to stop eating (she was feeding me) or else my stomach's gonna explode but I told her, "if it explode I can buy a new stomach." :loool: like that's possible.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahah. Shoot I thought it was smart answer. LOL ! I seriously thought you could buy new body parts. :loool: I think it was 2 or 3 years old... it was just so weird.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol ew. kids are funny. they come up w/ da craziest stuff. such big imaginations lol i'm gonna go up to MA again soon. i can't wait to see my lil twin cousins. they're 5 or 6 now. they're sooo funny. they're fraternal twins. one has such a cuuuute sweet voice and da other one has a scratchy voice. da one w/ da scratchy lower voice is like 2 times smaller than da other one LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. Aren't kids just crazy!? LOL. There was this one time I was at Walmart & this little girl was with her mama. She look like she was bout 4. I was in the frozen food aisle & I overheard the little girl telling her mama that she wanted to go back to San Diego. :lol: Her mom was like "Sweetie, we are in San Diego" & the little girl replied, "No...! We're in California Mom... I wanna go back to San Diego...!" hahaha. It was just the cutest thing I've heard! Her mom was tryna explain to her that san diego's a city & california is a state. :lol:

awee lucky you... I wish I need nieces or nephews... :( I need some little kids around me to keep me sane. haha. Ooohh... the number one thing about I loveeee about kids are their laughters! Kids' laughters are so contagious. I absolutely love it! hehe.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yeaaaa their laughs are soooo CUUUUUTE i used to be a teacher assistant for dis asian american program for dc kids. it's a after school program and i was mainly w/ da 5th-7th graders but i was w/ da k-4th graders from time to time. they pulled me here and there cause sometimes some teacher asisstants couldn't be dere or teachers couldn't be dere. i had stories everyday when i came home lol dere was dis lil kindergartener he was soo CHUBBY. soooo CUUUUTE lol he didn't know much english. my site had mostly chinese kids lol he don't say i don't know instead he says no? LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... how cuteee...! I love how kids say "It broked-ed" LOL. They always add an extra "ed" to it. :lol: It's just too cute. Oohhh I love it when kids sing & talk! the can talkkkk....! hahaha

This one time I was on the phone with my friend. His niece, Nadeen, was around him & she wanted to talk to me. That lil girl was questioning me. LOL. Asking me if i was his girlfriend & I just laugh & said no. So then she starts talking & talking. So then she ask me if I knew the song Black Eyed Peas - My Humps. I told her I did. so then she starts singing it to me & awwwee it was sooo cute! :lol: I was smiling & giggling the whole time. She put a smile on my face. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA they should censor what kind of music they play around her oh my garsh she knew dat song LOL deres dis lil 5 yr old dat comes w/ her older sister to dance practice. she got attitude oh my goodness. her sister tells us story bout how bratty she is at home and she goes NUH UH!! and crosses her arms and then pouts lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. what was so cute was when she was singing, "you can look but you can touch." :lol: I was thinking, oh no... what does she know about that!? LMAO.

& then there's my other friend's daughter. She's 4, I think & her favorite song is Beyonce's song Put a ring on it. When that song comes on, she'll start singing "All single ladies... all single ladies..." hahahah. That's all she knows!

What's so funny about littel girls is if you tell them they have an attitude, they say no & give you an attitude! LMAO.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right LOL my niece is 1 and she already got attitude lol my cousins told me dat she's a lil biatch. i was like god damn LOL can't wait to see her too. i have a lil cousin dats like 8. she's HILARIOUS. i never met any lil girl so funny lol she does impersonations LOL she like to act like a old lady dat loves cats LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweeee an impersonation of an old lady? that is too cute...! I need to see that. I love when kids do impersonation or when they start talking, they are so entertaining. :lol: specially when they're talking gibberish. I'll just nod my head & smile. hahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garshhhhhh one time i was talking to my lil cousin alicia and she was sayin somethin but real softly and i was like huh? so i put my ear toward her and she leaned in and went PTUH PTUH PTUH lmao my cousin was sittin next to me and was like HAHAHAHA dats funny lol