❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee I feel so :wub: hehe. Gosh I've been busying looking for a job (no luck so far... :(), been lounging around the house, watching NBA playoffs... Relaxing now that finals are done with! What a relieve...! :lol: I'm tryna get caught up with my lakorns. I finally started on Krit/Ann's lakorn. LOL. It already ended but it's okay... I rather have all the episode at once than waiting for it. hehe.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yayyyyy finals are done lol now u can be a lazy ass LOL ugh i been applying to jobs since last yr and so far i only got a part time job lol oo u should watch chakrit's other one toooo. i watchin it. i like it a lots :D lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. I know right? OOhhhh I got that lakorn too! But I haven't watched it yet. :lol: Well actually I watched the first 10 mins of it... Krit's so hot in there. hehe. I totally forgot how much I miss him onscreen! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he look good in both lol aw i remember my chakrit obsession days LOL i just lob him as an actor cause he LOVES da art of acting. he don't do it like it's a job lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh gosh... he's a sexy man. hehe. I absolutely love him in a suit! Ekk.. makes me :drool: LOL. But I think he's so underrated though... his lakorns doesn't get much award recognition, even when he does a superb job in acting! That man can make me cry! :lol: He's so daring too! Absolutely love him.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he gets recognized. maybe not in thailand cause they so biased but intl he was nominated b4 and his sitcom won an award.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oooh his sitcom with Pim right? I have yet to watch an episode of it. :lol: it makes me wonder what people in Thailand have again Chakrit... : :unsure:

Hey tee ruk, who's that in your siggy??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
probably cause his love life in da past has been so public and they don't think highly of him. they look at ur reputation. no award over dere is just based on talent. oh yea yop pen tor da on w/ pim won an award

haha who do u think it is in my sig?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Boo... that's whack. <_<

LOL. I know the dude on the left is Aof... & other dude looks like chakrit... but again I'm not too sure. I don't wanna say it is & have it be a totally different dude. hahah. but i'll say Krit anyways! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it is wack. everything's based on popularity and reputation over dere but dats how it is in a lot of places

no dat aint chakrit LOL it's some grade school kid dat was teaching aof to break dance LMAO dat shiet was FUNNYYYYY he taught aof one of his moves then aof taught him one of his moves LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahahaha darn it! I wasn't even close! Awee... I absolutely miss Aof's dance moves! I was watching this one thai movie the other day & these couple were doing a dance similar to Aof & I just started laughing my ass off! :lol: my sister thought I was crazy. LOL.

Oh goodness... Chakrit needs to move to the States! he'll fit perfectly! :D I don't care about his player ways. hehehe.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh... no worries about that tee ruk! he can fly to thailand whenever they need him. hehe. :D

Uhm... i don't know what the movie's called. it was written in thai & i can't read thai :( but let go search for it. Lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Okay so the movie's called Hood Na Haew. Have you seen it yet? That movie had me laughing like a crazy person on the streets. LOL. The one girl Jah plays in the movie, or at least i think her name is jah. LOL.

ahhh tee ruk, youtube is down for me... :( it's undergoing maintenance... arrgh so i can't watch the clip tonight. sucks!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i heard of dat movie! vj ja? it's dat funny? i'll add it on my list. i wanna get some movies. i haven't seen a thai movie in so long lol aw i think youtube is going through maintenance. it was for me a lil bit ago. i'm able to watch vdos though. i watch anne and krit right now lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes VJ Ja! :lol: The movie was funny! Got me cracking up! You should definitely watch it tee ruk :D Vj ja's love interest is sexy. hahah. too bad I don't know his name! :lol: Uhm... the short chubby dude that works with Willy on his show also plays in it! I don't know his name... :unsure:

Ahh... deng YT. I wanna to see the clip. oh well there's always tomorrow. I was suppose to be watching Anne & krit's lakorn but got tangled up in SW. LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao koh tee? he was in another movie my friend told me bout hall taew taek or somethin. he played as a katuey named pancake? LMAO hahahahaa

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yesh him! :lol: All the movies i've watched of him have been funny. He cracks me up!

haha. a katuey named pancake?! what...!? LOL. I need to check that one out!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he's hilarious. he's one of da hosts of dat new show bang ja kreng along w/ willy, hoy, and ple. he's always goin all out dressin up as dis or dat character lol