❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee tee ruk, i hope you're having funn up there! :)

Ah... I can't find pim/captain's lakorn! I have so many lakorns scattered in the shelves, i gotta do some cleaning before i can watch it. lol.

OMG, I just finished watching "A Moment in June" -- the movie where Chakrit plays a gay man & gosh, it's sad....!! :lmao: I brought tears to my eyes... sniff sniff... :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it was a lotttt of fun and could have been more fun if my brother's gf wasn't dere. she kept pickin fights w/ him. so annoying. it annoyed erybody

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee that sucks big time...! There's always that one person that likes to ruin it for everybody! DOn't you just hate it!?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was like she aint comin up again. and he goes nope she aint lol anyways oo aof's new song for chompoo/tye's lakorn is out do u wanna hear?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: your bro's funny.

Ooohhh Aof's got a new song... Me yak fung, tee ruk! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: you're brother will see the light one day!

thanks for the link tee ruk... I'm feeling the song... reminds me of an old school thai song. haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha i know. da music seem so old LOL but it's a perdy song. i hope my brother will see da light soon. i think he has though but scared to break it off

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I know huh? maybe it's the quality of the song.

awee you think your bro's scared? I hope she's not one of those crazy girlfriends who threatens to kill herself if a guy ever leaves her... he gotta stay away from those kinds of girl...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know, the music totally killed the song for me. But as always Aof's voice pulled through. I love it and hate it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol maybe it is da quality of da song. i need to find a clear one. i think i did find one but still da music make it sound old. he sound a lil different too probably cause he recorded when he was still sick

LOL. I know huh? maybe it's the quality of the song.

awee you think your bro's scared? I hope she's not one of those crazy girlfriends who threatens to kill herself if a guy ever leaves her... he gotta stay away from those kinds of girl...
oh my garsh dats what he said

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee. did he tee ruk..? that sucks... gotta watch out for those crazy type of people. I knew this girl once who threaten to kill herself if her boyfriend ever left... she was crazy! :mellow:

Anywhos, Aof does sound a bit different in the song but still sound sexy. :lol:

Oohh... tee ruk, last night I finally finish Jai Rao. :lol: goodness, talk about depressing. It was a bittersweet ending. Although I fast forward most of Ken/Aff's scenes lol. I stuck around for Vicky & Nott!! :D They are so entertaining, just wish they had more sweet scenes... Hopefully they pair up in the near future! I wanna see them work together again, this time as the pra'nang!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
vicky/nott's relationship i thought was more real than any pra'naang's relationship. they built it up and he proposed to her after they dated for yrs. dat lakorn was ok. dere were a few good eps but overall it was i dunno. not good lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol yeah the lakorn was alright overall. I wouldn't watch it again. LOL. I fast forward most of the mushy stuff between Aff/Ken. too much for me! I thought it was cute how Nott purpose to Vicky. Their relationship was cute. My sister's like they should have Nott in more lakorns. He's hott. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right. i like him a lot but some of his lakorn aren't good. i liked dat one he was in w/ donut a lot though. they were really cute. they started off as bestfriends lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Anybody know where I can find thai lakorns with English sub beside on youtube? I would actually like to purchase lakorns with english sub if they do have a site that sell them

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol yeah the lakorn was alright overall. I wouldn't watch it again. LOL. I fast forward most of the mushy stuff between Aff/Ken. too much for me! I thought it was cute how Nott purpose to Vicky. Their relationship was cute. My sister's like they should have Nott in more lakorns. He's hott. :lol:
haha, for me.. every time that song comes on over and over and over and over again, I wanted to just end the misery already. Oh yeah, not to mention the slow motion in every other scene. hahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
some lakorn they don't even play da theme song dat much but dis lakorn went crazy. da editors probably pissed at somebody LOL either dat or they was big fans of aof and beau