❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw i miss u too! what u been up to? i just saw a old friend on friday. i haven't seen her in bout 7 yrs. goshhhh memories lol it was fun. my mama couldnt stop talkin bout her after she left lol me and her used to play outside together everyday lol actually all of us me, her, her brother and my lil brothers lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh... i've been trying to stay out of trouble! So far it's not working. :lol: I went to the clubs with my friend & once again, we got kicked out!!! within an hour of being there & before 12! Arrgh.. It was maddening... <_<

Awee... I love hearing stories bout old friends reuniting. Makes me smile. too bad the children I use to hang out when I was small didn't like me. LOL. So how did you meet her again?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what? y was yah kicked out again?

oh my garsh my friend came to dc and she aint even tell me. she called me friday and was like hey i'm on my way to dc u wanna meet up? i was like UR IN DC?? she lives in mn and came to visit a friend in VA. so we spent da whole day in dc hittin up da big sites like da white house and lincoln memorial. it was hottt too dat day lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee that was sweet of her. Sounds like you two had a blast! Makes me wanna search for my old childhood friends... the ones that were nice to me! LOL.

Well... We got kicked out of the club because of me... At least I say it's my fault but my friend & his friends say otherwise haha. So we were in the club, 4 guys & 7 girls total, drinking & dancing, taking pictures the usually. So this Filipino guy comes up to me & starting dancing with me. I'm kinda tipsy so my mind's not fully there. I'm dancing with this dude & then my girl Jenny, who's my friend's friend, pulls me away from the dude & tells him that I have a boyfriend, which is "supposedly" my friend. (isn't true!) So I disappear to the other girls there & the same Filipino dude tries to dance with me but I was told him no & Jenny was next to me & she tells the dude off & the dude gets all crazy & goes off on Jenny.

Soooo... Jenny's boyfriend Martin's with her & he's in the mix. Next thing I know I see him squaring off!! Then the rest of my guy friends get into the mix tryna fight...! One of my friend ends up getting tackled by the security & they put him in handcuffs. I'm running around tryna stop the rest of my friends... arrgh... it was just chaos!! That's just the short version of it... haha. It was just... madness up in the club! All because the dude was mad that I turned him down... <_<

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao what kind of dude tells a girl off. ew haha dat sucks yah got kicked out cause of some dumbass who can't take rejection

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Seriously! That dude was stupid... he was like screaming "It's Filipino Southeast Blood Cuz..!!" I'm like the hell!! Ooh.. & once we were outside, he was screaming to us girls talking bout "tell your boyfriends we'll be waiting right here..!" Talk about being such a Pu$$y...!! I swear I wanted to punch him... Guys like that are :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww I miss this thread and spamming with you girls :wub: It feels like I haven't been on sarnworld for like months when really it's only been weeks or days even :loool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anyone losing interest in lakorns lately...well for me there aren't any lakorns right now that i'm would want to see and captures much attention might as well go back to watching j/k dramas

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I'm wondering about the same thing too, Maya.

Btw - thanks for subbing the lakorn ... I think Weir IS hot! :blush:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
even though it's halfway through 2009 i can't wait for 2010 lakorns some pretty nice lakorns for the upcoming year no rteam, only 1 ateam lakorn, no ann+ken for 2009 but 2010 looks so promising

sarN

sarNie Granny
Who want to be an lakorn thread Organizer ? I believe we had more than 100 lakorn thread in the new/old section that are left unorganized , I haven't update this thread http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=4082 for a while as well , I was busy at time and plus I barely goes into most of the lakorn thread in this forum , only selective thread i would participate in . I would not cram all these work on the mods , because -- come on now sarnworld isn't their life :lol: . So here the deal , i would love to see everyone get involve in this project , sarnies that interest in organizing a lakorn thread just post in here which thread u want to work on , it doesn't matter if it's an old or new lakorn thread , you can only pick 5 lakorn thread at a time, after u finsh it , then you can pick another set of 5 or 2 or 1 ect. The idea is to help member search information on the lakorn quicker without going thru pages and pages . Here an example : Jamleuy Ruk

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...t=0&start=0

Now, it doesn't have to be that detailed . If you are assigned to organize a thread make sure it include , channel, air-time, episode , trailer , picture , belief summary and then just keep up with members share information/links/ect by editing the first page . It doesn't' matter who is the Topic Starter in each lakorn thread because i have random member who does it all the time if there isn't a thread of it in the forum which are not harmful to those who want to be an organizer of the thread because I can make changes in the admin side to make you the first one who post so you be able to keep on editing the first page.

I just came up with this and had not fully plan it all out or how to go about it , I just have the idea cram in my little head . So suggestion & comment is welcome . There are over 100 lakorn thread in the new/old section if everyone work together we will get it done in a nick of time . And so far , just by scanning thru the forum I already know jubjib will want to be an organizer for Jam Luey Gamathep :p . One more thing , I know there going be more than one sarnies who want to organize a certain lakorn thread , this will be a first come , first serve but it doesn't mean those who didn't get the thread will be left out , they can still help the organizer by informing them, this will not be a one person work , we have to work together to keep this enjoyable , reliable and helpful . Do i sound a bit cheesy ? $&^$@%#$ . Get to work ladies .

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^wow great IDEA!

lol, i know some of us would hella want the same lakorn thread! :p

Okay I want "DRRT" "Dok Ruk Rim Tang" with Bie & Best

I was gonna take NT, but let's leave that to Ceci!....lol, j/k

sarN

sarNie Granny
Great . I make changes , you are now the topic starter in "Dok Ruk Rim Tang" with Bie & Best. You are able to edit your first post with channel, air-time, episode , trailer , picture , belief summary ect ect ..as you wishes .