❤️ Friendly REMINDER!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAH. Kids will pick up on anything! :lol: but that's too cute! haha.

Anywhos Tee Ruk... it is time for me to crash... I have class in the morning. boo... it sucks...!
I didn't get any work done today because my darn friend drop off some fish so I ended up talking to him for like 3 hours. LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know man he just got off work that day and we went straight there. I was like u didn't wash your hands?! when i saw them -.-" he was checking on his employee's with backstock that day

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he should wash his hands a lot since dat new flu is going around lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
damn. what did all da kids eat? lol wow. and oh my garsh 28 people. did they have to split ur group up in different tables?
I don't know. It was the shakes. Every kid got a shake, including me and a few others adult :loool: My aunt didn't want to throw a party at home because my other aunt is... well not doing so well just got out of the hospital. We had the back to ourselves. They were busy that day so we went around 4 so there wasn't a lot of people. You know them people usually eat in the early afternoon lol... We wanted to avoid church people as well :lol:

Oh goodness.. that's all i ever did-- eat! I remember when I was younger, my mama told me to stop eating (she was feeding me) or else my stomach's gonna explode but I told her, "if it explode I can buy a new stomach." :loool: like that's possible.
My aunt tried to traumatize my little cousin. He was eating so much that she feared he will become obese. When my aunt took him for a check up, the physician said he was overweight for his age. So she went out to buy some balloons, she blew one up saying "Baby this is your stomach if you keep eating a lot. So she kept blowing until it got big. Then she went to grab a needle and popped it. Did it work lol... he is eating a good amount of proportion now. He is so scared that his belly would pop :loool:

lol ew. kids are funny. they come up w/ da craziest stuff. such big imaginations lol i'm gonna go up to MA again soon. i can't wait to see my lil twin cousins. they're 5 or 6 now. they're sooo funny. they're fraternal twins. one has such a cuuuute sweet voice and da other one has a scratchy voice. da one w/ da scratchy lower voice is like 2 times smaller than da other one LOL
I so want to know what it feels like to have a twin =(

Kids these days are CRAZY! My little nephew bites you in the ass if he doesn't get what he wants. And my other nephew is just tooooo cute. When he wants something he says please. And when we refuse to give it to him he gets on his knee saying please with his hands together like a wai I usually give in to him when he does that lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
After hearing that my sister got teeth mark on her ass, I was able to dodge it a few times when he tried biting mine. Haven't been bitten yet. He is crazy I tell you.

The sweet one, he is mean. But when he is around me, I am pretty scary so he listen to me. I am a little worried about my other nephew. The younger one seems to know more words than the older one.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw. i miss my niece. i'm gonna see her in a couple of weeks. i can't wait. my camera is gon be full w/ her pix only lol just like last time LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwww how nice of him to bring u fish lol okie night night jaaa tee lak
LOL. Technically it isn't for me, it's for my mama. haha. He'll bring it whenever he goes fishing or when my mama nags about it.

After hearing that my sister got teeth mark on her ass, I was able to dodge it a few times when he tried biting mine. Haven't been bitten yet. He is crazy I tell you.

The sweet one, he is mean. But when he is around me, I am pretty scary so he listen to me. I am a little worried about my other nephew. The younger one seems to know more words than the older one.
aweee... that's sad! sometimes lil kids are bad & mean!

Like this one time, my mama had some friends over for dinner. My mama's friend brought her son. he was about 2 or 3. Adorable lil boy but gosh, he was sooo perverted!! :lol: He freaking slapped me on the ass & was tryna touch my woohoo! :ph34r: & I was like "lil boy, you gotta watch where your hands go!"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i knowww some lil boys are soo bad and perverted like dat.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^thanks for posting the kanom kork, Tina! Looks so yummy... :D

I like my guys with a bit of dirt under the nails. It shows that they are men! That, or they like to dig their boogers a lot. (that's why my man's nails are dirty) lol