❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So this is replacing Big M’s lakorn? If so, dang Ch 7 has no finished lakorn because this is the second time they aired a rerun on a prime time slot. Crazy how this and Poo Bao are the two lakorns rerunning prime time cause they did so well and they are both Pordeecom productions. Sucks they left because Pordeecom did very well for Ch7.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
i would love to see them reunite !
I wanted to see Michael work with like one or two more actresses (that he's never worked with) before they pair up again cause I like little breaks between pairings but I'm still gonna be happy if they really do pair up again this soon. The storyline sounds like another good one as well!

So this is replacing Big M’s lakorn? If so, dang Ch 7 has no finished lakorn because this is the second time they aired a rerun on a prime time slot. Crazy how this and Poo Bao are the two lakorns rerunning prime time cause they did so well and they are both Pordeecom productions. Sucks they left because Pordeecom did very well for Ch7.
I'm still a lil bummed Pordeecom left ch7. They were like the only consistently good production over there. I mean they're at one31 now but I liked ch7 actors more lol so it's sad that my favs at ch7 won't be working with a good production anymore. hopefully ch7 productions can step up their game and do wish pordeecom success over at one31

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if this lakorn will have better ratings then when it first aired. Surprisingly, the first episode got higher ratings then when it first air. There must not be that many good lakorns out there.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
7.4 is really good! I noticed the ratings for certain episodes are higher than when it first aired.