❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet & Mookda <3
Awwh... love the video and song choice! I just got done rewatching their dance scene in the last episode and was kinda sad i don't get to watch them every weekend anymore. :( They are so funny together, sighhh.

wuzhangs

Khun Sila's beautiful hands enthusiast
I saw somewhere that Mike was complementing Moodka and said that she was cute. Can someone confirm what its being say in the video you posted? Thanks in advance.
From my very limited understanding of the Thai language, yes he did said "Mookda Narak!" Something Nong

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
From my very limited understanding of the Thai language, yes he did said "Mookda Narak!" Something Nong
thanks so much but now I saw on YouTube that he open up about his relationship with Pootlok :sad6::sad6::sad6:
"Mike Pattradech" has accepted. The relationship "Pookluk" has improved !! Walk, walk, and hold hands together in the motor show (google translate)

wuzhangs

thanks so much but now I saw on YouTube that he open up about his relationship with Pootlok :sad6::sad6::sad6:
"Mike Pattradech" has accepted. The relationship "Pookluk" has improved !! Walk, walk, and hold hands together in the motor show (google translate)

I thought it is very much obvious tho Pooklook and Mike ??

wuzhangs

It is but they’re playing those stupid games that all these daras play. “We’re just PeeNong” :rolleyes:
Hahaha these Daras would test the water first before diving in just to check on the response of the public. but tbh tho these two are super obvious right? Are they together since Roy Rak Raeng Kaen tho?

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
I saw somewhere that they been "Friends" ( dating) for 5 years now. According to Pooklook She didn't want him to open up because she was scared of Mike females fans. So basically she stopped him from being public. What is the difference now and back then? The big difference is that now I feel like they were playing games with us for 5 yrs. Look at Mark and Kimberley they been dating public and still working on dramas with no issues. At least I can say they were always honest with the fans.