❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Was a Mike fan and then out of sight out of mind, but back on again lol. Watched all of his lakorns except the one with Peak (not a fan) and the recent one with Pooklook ( not a fan). I have two favorite lakorns from Channel 7 this year and this is one of them. I like it so much that I am about to rewatch it again with some FF for only Mike & Mookda's scenes. Thoroughly enjoyed everything about the lakorn except for Krachao

Ele

sarNie Adult
Just finished the last episode with sub, and I can't move on yet , I think will rewatch some sweet scenes. Love Mookda and Mike very much, they have great chemistry, so these two are my favorite couple on screen. I really hope that they will play together again soon.
but between them which one is my favorite?
Of course Mookda, I have been her fan since she played in a supporting role during her first lakorn. At first, I found her pretty and cute, but now she is beautiful inside and outside, cute, especially her personality it's not fake like others in order to gain fame. She is just being herself.
I wonder why she never has a fan meeting like other actors/ actresses ?

Those rating listed above for Weir were the average for those areas for all episodes.

Here's Weir final episode break-down. The rural was 13.2. However, BKK rating was higher for Mike/Mookda's for the last episode .
http://instagr.am/p/B0iJBqBgHpn/
Thank you. These numbers are a little different and make better sense now.

Wow, what a ride for Mike and Mookda. I am too surprised that I loved this lakorn so much. It came out of nowhere for me now I am wondering what to do without P'Pha and Namphung. It's been a bit boring without the episodes to look forward to.....

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
been rewatching it for the 3rd time and still can't get enough. can't wait for mookda's new lakorn and hoping ch7 will pair up mookda and mike again!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Btw, when Nampeung hugged Pasu, hated it! LOL. I think Michael did well playing the two a bit differently. I felt no chemistry with Pasu and Nampeung but with P'Pha and Nampeung... :love: felt it alll! & P'Pha's goofy smile and not wanting to dance was so adorable! :risas3:

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
It may not be popular during air but it is definitely getting popular now. I never care about Ch7 drama before. I decided to watch this after seeing recommendation on FB. There are a lot of fan make videos in YT as well. Sometimes we can’t guess lakorn popularity based on asianfuse or online posts because most active users here are Ch3 fans lol

I can say I am a Mike/Mooka fan after this lakorn. Definitely going to watch their lakorns with other pairings.
yes but there are not Eng subs only Neko Meow Meow has subbed this drama. I am fan too. I saw dramacool might upload it.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
Hello guys. Been a silent reader until now and just wanna say that this lakorn is amazing. I’ve been a fan of mookda’s acting but thru this drama i’ve come to like mike too.

Mookda’s acting is so underrated that i wish ch7 will promote her more, knowing almost all of her drama got good feedback and ratings. And totally glad that she’s filming two more lakorn right now.

And idk it might be just me but quite sad that most of people only see mike’s acting (like they want to be nampeung etc) bcs for me, mookda’a acting is the one that brings color to this drama. Not that i say mike couldn’t act but mook’s acting was so natural and match perfectly with mike’s so they could make a good chemistry.

Deff will miss this drama
Exactly Moodka can act. She has so many expressions. Her eyes are really a good asset she reminds me of old school Hollywood actress she is such a great team player. She does not even care about not wearing makeup and she still looks beautiful. NOtice that all Moodka Lakorns have great ratings. I also liked Mussaya with Mirk. That drama did great too.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
Kiree... Kiree... Khun Kiree... P'Kiree... Hmmm. Definitely gotta get used to that.

Just finished the final episode! D'; WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY P'PHA & NAMPEUNG. They still make me giggle like crazy. Haha. They're just the sweetest. and the cutest. and the loveliest. Oh gosh, as soon as P'Pha gets together with Nampeung again, he talks about making babies together. Typical P'Pha, HAHA. Yes yes yes. Make twins. & then more twins after that. and more. and more. and moreeee. LOL. Don't let me down P'Pha. I'm expecting at least 10 babies. They're so cute. Michael looked so handsome in that royal gown! Swooon! Wouldn't mind seeing him play a prince/king one day.

Sighh... Mookda and Michael really brought me happiness with their roles, lmfao. Even though they didn't beat Weir and Steph's lakorn, it's still crazy good they reached 11!!!! And there was a lot of online buzz on this every week! They have broken a few records themselves. They're currently so hot rn, yay them! Honestly, I really didn't expect Maturot Lohgan to become this popular, it's still crazy. A pairing that I've been waiting ends up so damn popular with a pretty darn good lakorn. What a happy me. Definitely a pair that will be talked about for awhile. Chances for them to work together again are highhh, especially if michael stays.

Thanks to the team for producing a great lakorn with so manny kisses and funny scenes. They've worked hard and it paid off. Thank you Mookda and Michael. :') Yal created such great chemistry for us viewers to enjoy. I hope to see yal reunite one day in another good lakorn.

im still gonna be sticking around here for a while tho. :3
Mike was emotional when he goes to his 2nd fan meeting and they are thousand of ppl in there. We love you Mike....

Vico

sarNie Adult
Interesting fact, guys : another novel of the author who wrote Maturot Loghan will soon be adapted into a tv series with Baifern Pimchanok and Nine Naphat

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Interesting fact, guys : another novel of the author who wrote Maturot Loghan will soon be adapted into a tv series with Baifern Pimchanok and Nine Naphat
Interesting, but the storyline with Baifern and Nine doesn’t sound interesting.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw a good fmv. Great edit with good scenes.
This will make you fall in love with MikeMook all over again. :icon12::icon12:
This is edit is good and yeah...I am missing Seur Pha! lol. Probably my favorite type of lakorn pra'ek. Possessive in a caring way; always protective; a step ahead of his enemies; forward but not too forceful; has inner torment that makes him angsty; and definitely not gullible. Overall, he loves nang'ek. There's no negatives about Seur Pha, except for killing the other bad guys when he had to. I've rewatched up to episode 9 and the scenes between pra'nangs are better the second time around. I missed some of the dialogues the first time around because I had it playing in the background. They're so cute together - the clothes washing scene was hilarious.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
what is the name of this high rating Lakorn with Weir? Is it as good as Maturot Lohgan?
It's "Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter". I watched the first 5 episodes and was waiting for it to end so I can binged but it's been out of sight for a while now. I might go back to finish it. Don't mean to offend, but if you're relying on subs then you're missing out on the Esan dialect. It's real Esan and most if not all of the casts were speaking Esan in pra'ek hometown. It was entertaining and I laughed throughout the episodes that I watched because of the genre. The dad character in Weir's lakorn is the the evil dad in Maturot Lohgan (Seur Pha and Prajong's dad), but he's very funny and charming in Poo Bao Indy. I saw some clips of the ending and lost interest.

The Poo Bao's nang'ek character is comparable to Nampheung in a sense that both are khoon nu ( rich kid/daughter) and both were forced to live in an environment that's very different then where they grew up, but the nang'ek in Poo Bao is no Nampheung. I didn't watch Poo Bao Indy enough to see if the nang'ek adapted to her environment, but she was the typical rich, spoiled-brat khoon nu and "shriek" too much. I like Nampheung more cause she accepted her "fate" and adapated to the living area and made the most of it. As far as the two pra'eks? Without question, Seur Pha is the best lol.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
Yup, for a newbie Mookda is getting promoted well. She’s only been acting for 2 or three years and she’s already paired up with the most popular actors at ch7. She’s definitely not underrated. She’s a lucky girl to be getting good parings and scripts. Wait until ch7 finds new fresh actors, they’ll ignore her just like they did to their veterans actors. Let’s hope that time doesn’t come that fast.
I wished they can move to other Channels so they have more opportunities and make more money too

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
It's "Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter". I watched the first 5 episodes and was waiting for it to end so I can binged but it's been out of sight for a while now. I might go back to finish it. Don't mean to offend, but if you're relying on subs then you're missing out on the Esan dialect. It's real Esan and most if not all of the casts were speaking Esan in pra'ek hometown. It was entertaining and I laughed throughout the episodes that I watched because of the genre. The dad character in Weir's lakorn is the the evil dad in Maturot Lohgan (Seur Pha and Prajong's dad), but he's very funny and charming in Poo Bao Indy. I saw some clips of the ending and lost interest.

The Poo Bao's nang'ek character is comparable to Nampheung in a sense that both are khoon nu ( rich kid/daughter) and both were forced to live in an environment that's very different then where they grew up, but the nang'ek in Poo Bao is no Nampheung. I didn't watch Poo Bao Indy enough to see if the nang'ek adapted to her environment, but she was the typical rich, spoiled-brat khoon nu and "shriek" too much. I like Nampheung more cause she accepted her "fate" and adapated to the living area and made the most of it. As far as the two pra'eks? Without question, Seur Pha is the best lol.
Wow, thanks for replying and taking the time to explain. Of course, no Lakorn can beat Maturot Lohgan but now that is finished I was looking for another Lakorn to watch. thanks a million and since I am Hispanic I rely on Eng subs. :)