❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like and now has great chemistry.....there is lack of scenes....they had it in 1-3 ep and then you barely see them together

Part 1 is lacking in storyline to engage the pra nang together. I lost interest in the middle. Maggi and louise had more scenes/engagement than the pra'nang

Part 2 has a better storyline that engage the pra nang as a unit....so for sure better interactions and chemistry....

In general a good storyline with good pra'nang interactions seals it...for me at least and I feel for the majority of the people....but again it depends how it will click with us....I finally finish pin anong and can't say I loved it....I did start to enjoy pra nang cute scene in the late middle of the lakorn...but still FFW

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel like and now has great chemistry.....there is lack of scenes....they had it in 1-3 ep and then you barely see them together

Part 1 is lacking in storyline to engage the pra nang together. I lost interest in the middle. Maggi and louise had more scenes/engagement than the pra'nang

Part 2 has a better storyline that engage the pra nang as a unit....so for sure better interactions and chemistry....

In general a good storyline with good pra'nang interactions seals it...for me at least and I feel for the majority of the people....but again it depends how it will click with us....I finally finish pin anong and can't say I loved it....I did start to enjoy pra nang cute scene in the late middle of the lakorn...but still FFW
I feel like Now and Mike has the same chemistry as their first two lakorn. It wasn’t much spark, but I still like seeing them together. I still need to finish the first part. Will have to go back. Lol
I like the leads interaction in Pin Anong, but could not get myself to finish the lakorn. That was when ch7 was dragging their lakorns. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Now and Mike has the same chemistry as their first two lakorn. It wasn’t much spark, but I still like seeing them together. I still need to finish the first part. Will have to go back. Lol
I like the leads interaction in Pin Anong, but could not get myself to finish the lakorn. That was when ch7 was dragging their lakorns. Lol
I enjoyed mike/now together in the previous lakorn ....she made me like him...or was at least interested to try his lakorn. They got me to like them even though it was a more subtle subdue interactions. It didn't have to be this intense Fin scene. I like how each lakorn was different....character wise. This latest lakorn I do enjoy their scene together but the story line got lost to me and didn't balance the scenes well. It got bloated with the drama and pra nang became almost like fillers to me...too many annoying characters.

I think i tried pin among 10x? I didn't know why i keep trying....I guess I got really bored again and older lakorn pop up in the YT suggestion.....they had cute Fin scene after they finally got together....by then I was like eh...might as well finish and I enjoyed their scenes together and not the storyline....

When I'm too lazy to read subtitles I go back to thai lakorns but they can't keep my interest, I lose interest easily.

I enjoy the short GMM lakorns. No crazy n'rai or fillers.....I don't need to see n'rai shrieking...zzzzz

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
I want them a revenge lakorn together or remake bong hong that pancake and vee vision because the one with jj and kimmy is so boring.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In the BTS Now tease Mike and Euro as a KJ hahaha....

She had to tame what Mike said or the sounds he made when he describes their scene. hahaha....she's like too late...the host was like Now you can row into the river.

Euro is a cutie

Tau hu nuoc duong

sarNie Egg
In the BTS Now tease Mike and Euro as a KJ hahaha....

She had to tame what Mike said or the sounds he made when he describes their scene. hahaha....she's like too late...the host was like Now you can row into the river.

Euro is a cutie
Can you share a link please!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can you share a link please!
I can't seem to find it but I posted a link in part 1 w/now&mike. Now tease they are in the tent together....lol they were like we were changing for our scenes

Part 1 ep 1-3/4 had great pra'nang interactions. Pk is sassy...too bad they lost that traction with bloated n-rai & limited interactions

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Omg such a tearful good bye in ep 15. But they are brought back together pretty quick right? Can't wait for their happy ever after so that p'Pha can ve reunited with his family and he can finally be Namphueng's husband lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I still haven't watch episode 15....... & now I think I might just watch it Thursday or Friday so I can watch episode 16 right away! I don't wanna be broken and then wait for what's next D;