❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Egg
i do not know how are they going to fill all of that in one esp because its a lot of scen to put in together and i do not want the ending to be in rush.

sineth

sarNie Egg
i do not know how are they going to fill all of that in one esp because its a lot of scen to put in together and i do not want the ending in

Reactions: Ele

snrxoxo

sarNie Egg
I wonder how high the ratings and the views would go up on the last episode

saobomp

sarNie Adult
P'Pha sure has some strong will not to do anything to Nampueng although she was allowing him too. Such a good bad guy hehe.

No, Pasu doesn't even know he has a twin brother. The parents didn't tell since the child died so young I believe.

Can't wait for Friday again hehe.

P'Pha sure has some strong will not to do anything to Nampueng although she was allowing him too. Such a good bad guy hehe.

No, Pasu doesn't even know he has a twin brother. The parents didn't tell since the child died so young I believe.

Can't wait for Friday again hehe.
I was hoping for willing but P'Pha behaved. He is too good of a guy and bad for thirsty fans. :risas3:

snrxoxo

sarNie Egg
i am re-watching the first part with Now and I might watch this drama again after it’s done. I simply just love this pair.