❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I got way too excited when Pasu came in! His intro for this part was cool! The people watching that didn't know this was a series must be so confused seeing Pasu, lolol. & the views really jumped up today. I'M SO HAPPY.
http://instagr.am/p/B4FlOF-l6IP/ They did a good job on filming the twins' fight! Very smooth transitions! P'Pha's "Ay Pasu" at the end made me happy, lmao. Idk why. I just love families okay. I'm weak hearted when I see it. But LOL when Pasu koed that solider and Pasu's expression after, hahaha. They're definitely brothers.
cr. ch7

Last edited:
Reactions: Ele

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I feel kinda bad that I didn’t watch the first part. I mean, it got really boring for me. I think I was only ep 3 or 4 when i stopped. I’ll probably go back and watch it after this. Lol! But can anyone tell me, do they know that have a twin? Or are they just barely finding out in this part? & will it be told how they got separated?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, someone please share if the twins are aware of each other's existence. I assumed no, because Pha always has his face covered so I thought they would do a dramatic reveal later.

I also need to watch the first part. Now and Mike also make a beautiful couple. Pasu is just as cheeky as Pupha lol

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
no they do know each other and last night episope is their first time that they meet, ppha does not know about his birth parents at all.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, I stopped at episode 3/4 too. But after seeing Pasu again, I might go finished it after this. He looks so cool to me now, lmao. Both Pasu and P'Pha are indeed teasers to their partners, haha.
For a fact, P'Pha doesn't know. Idk if their parents ever told Pasu though.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I finished the first part of Mike/Now and Part 1 was the one I was looking forward to between the two series, but IMO it was boring. There were more ghosts/zombies and actions scenes. I fast forward some scenes in later episodes to get it over and done with, but still understood the storyline. It was a bodyguard love story as advertised with some nonessential side stories.

Throughout the lakorn, they were being hunted til about 3-4 episodes toward the end. Not only did Pasu had to protect Jao Sengjan from those that wanted to kill her, but also dealt with her royal guard (Louise) who was also his friend but secretly in love Jao Sengjan, but her royal Servant “Maggie” was secretly in love with Louis. Of course, there’s also her betrothed “relative” who’s evil. There was a subplot of the royal servants and the “evil” future MIL. The misunderstandings love triangle ( toward the last few episodes) between the pra’nangs got irritating because both turned gullible all of a sudden.

Doesn’t appeared to me that Pasu knew of a twin. In Part 1, there was no mention of the twins or that Pasu has a twin ( unless I missed it) until the very last scene in the ending showing a flashback of the twin babies and of the mom wondering about the older twin ( Pha) if he hadn’t died. In addition, Paothep has some scenes in Part 1. Paothep and Pasu also know each other . So probably one reason why we see P’Pha wore a mask during his encountered with Paothep in Part 2. Otherwise, Paothep would have recognized him as looking like Pasu.

Between the two pra’eks, I like P’Pha role more and this lakorn is definitely more entertaining. There’s more chemistry between Mike/Mookda and you smile during their sweet scenes, while Mike/Now was somewhat lacking chemistry. There wasn’t as much FIN scenes like Series Part 2

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I watched the first part to he didn't talk about a twin so he doesn't know.

no they do know each other and last night episope is their first time that they meet, ppha does not know about his birth parents at all.
Thank-you for the info.

I got way too excited when Pasu came in! His intro for this part was cool! The people watching that didn't know this was a series must be so confused seeing Pasu, lolol. & the views really jumped up today. I'M SO HAPPY.
http://instagr.am/p/B4FlOF-l6IP/
I am Team P'Pha so I felt a little guilt to feel excited to see Pasu in the same frame with P'pha.... then I realized it's ok... they are identical twins and both are good guys so I can like both. LOL

I was wanting more today so I watched some part 1 clips on Ch7's YT. Mike and Now make a good looking couple (Now is gorgeous) but Mike and Mookda is on another level. Mookda is more playful and cute. They also kiss differently. Mookda is a much better kisser. Lucky P'Pha. :naughty2:

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
mookda is very lucky girl to all the hotest guys at ch7, mik, mike, kem and weir. I am so jealous of her.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i hope nampueng and her p pher have their honeymoon in their love nest just before the ending that would be perfect.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i do not know how are they going to fill all of that in one esp because its a lot of scen to put in together and i do not want the ending to be in rush.