❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes michael is a hot actor and kem too. i am very jealous of mookda because get to kisses the hotest guys. 2019 and 2020 are the good years for her career because she have got a lakorn and iam very happy for mook.

ana lujan

sarNie Egg
Moore Moodka Videos. She is so cute. With his partner Artit Tangwiboonpanit from the drama "Panthakan Rak" 2018

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Geez, I'm already laughing at Nampeung and P'Pha's first scene together lool. How respectful of the husband to not look down, haha.
WTH, that was Suer Phan??! I still haven't watched the subs to know what was wrong with him. I wanted P'Pha to save him, only because I want him to give Pajong a whooping, but as soon as he started begging P'Pha to help him, I took it back real quick and said don't do it P'Pha, lmao. Ughh, conflicts but man, I wasn't expecting P'Pha to like transfer THE EVILNESS from Suer Phan to him! Is P'Pha safe now?! It looks like he got rid of it. P'PHA, DONT U EVER DO THAT AGAIN. I was worried ): Don't go out being reckless when you have your wife waiting for you!! D':
& honestly, I would not trust the cute doctor to protect Nampeung. I would trust Nampeung with the gun A LOT more, lol. She has more experience with it anyway.
Ah, Pajong u little... >:/

Looks like Nampeung gets taken tmrr by her parents before P'Pha comes back? BUT ALSO, TWINS FIGHTING/MEETING. I CAN'T WAIT.

Last edited:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
yes i agree with you, mookda have only been in entertainment just few years and already outshine other new baby, she very talent actress.

Michael is very handsome and in a very Thai way. He's got such a sweet smile. This is the first time I'm following his lakorn, although i haven't watched an entire episode yet because of Ch7's limited uploads. Finally, someone other than Mik who I think is cute with Mook.

Me too. First time to watch Mike on screen (I never thought he was handsome but now I think he is hot. lol) and I really like him with Mookda. My last lakorn was Massaya with Mik and I thought that pair was cute, Mookda and Mike is better. hahaha

I was excited for Weir being paired with Mookda but now I want to see another lakorn with Mike and Mookda soon. I hope Mike stays at Ch. 7 and gets pair up with Mookda again since their ratings are really good.

I also can't believe I really like this lakorn. Who would think I'd be liking a thief story. I went from nothing to watch to checking on IG everyday for the lakorn update for this pair. It must be the kisses. :risas3:

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
i have always though that mike is handsome but in this lakorn he is so hot because his body is very fit and i love his six pack. mike body is very yummy.

NekoMeowMeow

sarNie Egg
Just dropping by and look like Mike & Mookda is getting a lot of love. I just finished watching ep14. Our P'Pha & Nampeung is fighting! Huhu! Can't wait for tomorrow eps. It seems like there's going to be some steamy scene! But my guess is nothing will happen between them! Anyway my hope is that I'm wrong! :p