❤️[Ch3] Raeng Ngao 2 (Broadcast Thai) : Janie Tienphosuwan / Ken Phupoom

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Will skip this just cuz RN1 ended perfectly fine to me.

I know they'll try to make RN2 more dramatic than the first.

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
I WAS EXCITED TO SEE THE PLOT BUT I HOPED IT WILL SEPARATE VIKIT MOONIN STORY FROM THE FIRST LAKORN CHARACTERS AND MAKE NEW STORY AND NEW CHARACTERS, I FORCED MY SELF TO WATCH IT AND IT'S REALLY BORING :drooling:

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. I am unsure what to feel. It feels like everything ended well in part 1, yet after watching ep 4, I feel everything is messed up again. Like wtf, everyone knows Nok is a two-faced bitch yet they keep team up with her. Wtf Napit and Nopnapa I thought they learned her lesson... too many thing messed up!!! And ladies and gentlemen, now we have a random guy that is interested in Nopnapa and makes thing even more complicated, and that abused girl who is about to step in the scene to cause more drama!!! Lmao I feel so angry because ep 4 is like a battle between team Nok and team Moonin and nothing about story development!! Hope next week we will have some because I don't want it to drag!!!

bit

sarNie Adult
This drama just pummeled by the audience episode by episode. No one is finding it good at all. One question people keep asking, did Moonin had a identity transplant? What happen to the clever and cunning nangek?

meenia

sarNie Adult
This drama just pummeled by the audience episode by episode. No one is finding it good at all. One question people keep asking, did Moonin had a identity transplant? What happen to the clever and cunning nangek?
Maybe love makes you do stupid things. LOL. Now i really don't want to watch it but just the ending. LOL. If the ending is even worth to watch. I personally really like the first season. It should have just ended and have Ken and Janie star in a different lakorn.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Not only the feedback is bad, the rating dropping after a 3 something start. One31's dramas Hua jai sila and Heeb lhorn sorn winyarn beats them in higher rating and top trending hashtag on twitter in thailand this week.

CPY

GotomySin
Not only the feedback is bad, the rating dropping after a 3 something start. One31's dramas Hua jai sila and Heeb lhorn sorn winyarn beats them in higher rating and top trending hashtag on twitter in thailand this week.
Sao Noi the evening lakorn finale got about 4.8, 2 times of this lakorn. Wonder if the plot is not mess, then it can beat all.

alissaax

Sao Noi the evening lakorn finale got about 4.8, 2 times of this lakorn. Wonder if the plot is not mess, then it can beat all.
People were criticising the editing, storyline and characters.... so i wonder how well it will do next week.

• Sad
Reactions: CPY

CPY

GotomySin
People were criticising the editing, storyline and characters.... so i wonder how well it will do next week.
True. Too many fillers in this story. I wonder they did the sequel because of the hype of the first part. Kinda sad...

alissaax

True. Too many fillers in this story. I wonder they did the sequel because of the hype of the first part. Kinda sad...
So true they should have done an few extra ep then done.

Reactions: CPY

alissaax

I just went pass a promo vid on ig for this with ken and joy? The one who play nok. And 2 sec in i just want to stab them both.

This is so bad.

The story.

The characters.

:facepalm: :rolleyes: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: