❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just finished the last episode after holding it off for the whole day. I didn't want it to end, but it has to otherwise it will drag too long. I want more Pon and Nychaa!!! I loved the whole lakorn so much! And Pon has made me fall more in love with him with these two roles he played. I just love looking at his eyes! They are so gorgeous! Hope Pon and Nychaa will get a whole drama to themselves soon.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok....here it spills
This drama...I had eyes for it ever since the fitting. Oh boy was the wait worth it! This Lakorn was really an emotional roller coaster ride! Especially getting a Na'ek being the the third hand of a married couple!? Like what! I know that part was a turn off for some people to not tune in!... I mean...I will never never ever! Ever understand third hand people lol. Because there love is someone else's sadness and pain. Like how can you live with a love Knowing that your happy because someone else is sad. But then again love is love. Love is blind and sometimes selfish. Kalin. Our Na'ek....her character Kalin...my gosh.There were so many times I couldn't relate to her at all. But there were also times when i COULD. I really love her character though she did some dumb shit! She is indeed Savage! And our Protagonist. Inn! Gosh I still hate JaoNoy to my very guts lmao even till the end. But as for Inn...felt he really did love thi more then JaoNoy loved JaoWongDuen. Like what Lin said to Thii. "To Inn, p'Thii keu tee soot". Hardsubbed , To Inn, p'Thii is his best (idk if it's correct but yeah). I mean I guess he can be forgiven...but not so quickly. Thii was always Inn's warmth in life idk why he never realized it lol wit his player a** self. Ok now our Pa'ek Ben...boy oh boy! Luis and Ben...I honestly feel like Lin fell more in love with Luis. Maybe even me...lol...I just love how he was so very genuinely understanding. But at the same time wasn't too nice of a good guy to let Lin F up too much! Gosh talk about being there for someone! He is the definition of being there for someone no matter how ugly shit got! Like what they say, if you love someone, let them go. And I think that's the strongest thing to do. Cause honestly if it was me...I'd be selfish and try to win that person over. But dam. Ben/Luis loved lin all along, always have! But did the most painful shit. Watch the person he loved, love someone else. Gosh I need myself a Benjamin/Luis guys!!!
And lastly yoghurt! Jaowongduen. Her love turned her evil. It's so sad. But she should have never gotten blood on her hands. Thii. I'm going to admit. I've been staying lowkey teamThii all along! I admit it! Now thii wasn't evil, nor was she selfish, because she was just trying to get what's hers back. I dont know how to explain her....maybe kinda of a Bi*ch...lol. but yeah over all! I really genuinely LOVE this lakorn though every character including Ben (yeah Ben) were flawed I felt like he kept his feelings inside way too well. Yeah that a flaw..to me..cause I wanted him to get the gurl. NYCHA. I've always followed her work for a very long time! And this is really her BREAKTHROUGH ROLE! Toey, this is my 2md time watching him. And for Pon and Yoghurt it's my 1st! I'm looking forward to all their upcoming work!....yeah.. idk why I feel sad even tho it was a happy ending...someone help me. Maybe I just need more PoNycha :naughty2: I know it! I just know that ch3 will pair PoNycha up again in the future! I can sense it lol! I dont know if it's in the near future or maybe withing 2/3years but I believe they'll eventually pair again! And I'll be waiting! This lakorn holds a very deep place in my heart. In the end. These characters dont know the difference between avenge & revenge lol. Get this. Some people may think that you're a weak person when you don't do shit when someone does something wrong to you. But in my case. I think not doing anything and let karma get the person is the strongest thing a person can do. Look at Lin...in the end her and inn were always the wrong ones. Tiankham too. Gurl wanted lin to get revenge.lol. honestly! I couldn't have imagined anyone else playing Lin other than NYCHA. All the actors portrayed their characters so well! I'm crying!!Ok. That's it. I'll stop here. Tho I still got more to say...

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I need to sit down and rewatch the whole thing again to really absorb everything. This is definitely in my top 10 of all time. The story, the acting are all really good.
Right. I came home almost midnight. Stayed up to watch. Was so sleepy. Lol.

DiDaDi

PonBua FC
Ok....here it spills
This drama...I had eyes for it ever since the fitting. Oh boy was the wait worth it! This Lakorn was really an emotional roller coaster ride! Especially getting a Na'ek being the the third hand of a married couple!? Like what! I know that part was a turn off for some people to not tune in!... I mean...I will never never ever! Ever understand third hand people lol. Because there love is someone else's sadness and pain. Like how can you live with a love Knowing that your happy because someone else is sad. But then again love is love. Love is blind and sometimes selfish. Kalin. Our Na'ek....her character Kalin...my gosh.There were so many times I couldn't relate to her at all. But there were also times when i COULD. I really love her character though she did some dumb shit! She is indeed Savage! And our Protagonist. Inn! Gosh I still hate JaoNoy to my very guts lmao even till the end. But as for Inn...felt he really did love thi more then JaoNoy loved JaoWongDuen. Like what Lin said to Thii. "To Inn, p'Thii keu tee soot". Hardsubbed , To Inn, p'Thii is his best (idk if it's correct but yeah). I mean I guess he can be forgiven...but not so quickly. Thii was always Inn's warmth in life idk why he never realized it lol wit his player a** self. Ok now our Pa'ek Ben...boy oh boy! Luis and Ben...I honestly feel like Lin fell more in love with Luis. Maybe even me...lol...I just love how he was so very genuinely understanding. But at the same time wasn't too nice of a good guy to let Lin F up too much! Gosh talk about being there for someone! He is the definition of being there for someone no matter how ugly shit got! Like what they say, if you love someone, let them go. And I think that's the strongest thing to do. Cause honestly if it was me...I'd be selfish and try to win that person over. But dam. Ben/Luis loved lin all along, always have! But did the most painful shit. Watch the person he loved, love someone else. Gosh I need myself a Benjamin/Luis guys!!!
And lastly yoghurt! Jaowongduen. Her love turned her evil. It's so sad. But she should have never gotten blood on her hands. Thii. I'm going to admit. I've been staying lowkey teamThii all along! I admit it! Now thii wasn't evil, nor was she selfish, because she was just trying to get what's hers back. I dont know how to explain her....maybe kinda of a Bi*ch...lol. but yeah over all! I really genuinely LOVE this lakorn though every character including Ben (yeah Ben) were flawed I felt like he kept his feelings inside way too well. Yeah that a flaw..to me..cause I wanted him to get the gurl. NYCHA. I've always followed her work for a very long time! And this is really her BREAKTHROUGH ROLE! Toey, this is my 2md time watching him. And for Pon and Yoghurt it's my 1st! I'm looking forward to all their upcoming work!....yeah.. idk why I feel sad even tho it was a happy ending...someone help me. Maybe I just need more PoNycha :naughty2: I know it! I just know that ch3 will pair PoNycha up again in the future! I can sense it lol! I dont know if it's in the near future or maybe withing 2/3years but I believe they'll eventually pair again! And I'll be waiting! This lakorn holds a very deep place in my heart. In the end. These characters dont know the difference between avenge & revenge lol. Get this. Some people may think that you're a weak person when you don't do shit when someone does something wrong to you. But in my case. I think not doing anything and let karma get the person is the strongest thing a person can do. Look at Lin...in the end her and inn were always the wrong ones. Tiankham too. Gurl wanted lin to get revenge.lol. honestly! I couldn't have imagined anyone else playing Lin other than NYCHA. All the actors portrayed their characters so well! I'm crying!!Ok. That's it. I'll stop here. Tho I still got more to say...
If you want to watch more of Pon’s , I think , Pon in Trabarb see chompoo is his masterpiece. Eng sub caption available on Ch3Thailand YT . Pon & Bua have good chemistry too. 36564

Anh

sarNie Egg
I think Inn did not deserve a happy ending. If i were pThi, i will move on and wont look at him. He is so badass in here. So contrast with Toey in real life . And somehow i really like the scene of Parn learning Nau is getting married. I can relate that feeling it was really hurt luckily that girl is smart she can move on fast. As for Kalin and Ben, wowww i never get enough of them and many fans want more sweet scenes of these two more

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ok....here it spills
Lol i felt everything you felt. It was so satisfying when Thi slapped Lin in the hospital because no matter how you look at it, Lin was climbing the torny tree!

What I didn't get was in the beginning it showed Lin and In in the same bes but yet Lin told Thi that they never was intimate. Was she lying or werw they just cuddling up?

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Lol i felt everything you felt. It was so satisfying when Thi slapped Lin in the hospital because no matter how you look at it, Lin was climbing the torny tree!

What I didn't get was in the beginning it showed Lin and In in the same bes but yet Lin told Thi that they never was intimate. Was she lying or werw they just cuddling up?
They were just cuddling. Though that scene made me so angry at Lin! Gurl went over the LINE! Well they both did. Ik it's just cuddling...but in BED wit a married man...ugh

Last edited: