❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. All of them are flawed humans. No one is truly evil. It's the mistakes and decisions they make for the one they love that push them to be where they're at.

JaoNoy's Mom, WongDuen, and TienKham all contributed to JaoNoy's selfishness. The Mom never blamed or disciplined him. She spoiled him rotten. WongDuen did everything for him when he didn't deserve anything. TienKham gave herself to him so easily. All of the important women in his life never made him work for anything. All of them kept giving and giving and he kept taking and taking and became a monster who couldn't get enough. And yet they blame him for not seeing their worth? Well, easy comes, easy goes. These women allowed JaoNoy to determine their worth. WongDuen was nothing but a marriage of convenience. She knew that but still married him. TienKham would never be a legal wife yet still became his mistress. The Mom knew how much JaoNoy had wronged and lied to other people but still supported him. They all did it to themselves.

I love the story in that mistresses have their side to tell, too. They aren't always bad. All of us make mistakes. We can make up for them and move on in life like Galin.

Even today's age and time, wives go after the mistresses. They humiliate them, physically abuse them, and try to ruin their lives BUT they never do anything about the husband. They keep forgiving him and try to smile as if nothing happened. They keep dying in the fire all over again every time he cheats with a new girl. They act like they're okay and are immune to his cheating but it chips away at their peace and human side. They can lose their sanity but not their jerk husbands?! That's sad.

Gosh, girls. If you're single, go for single men. Why would you pursue someone else's husband? Why become that type of person? Karma is real. And have some dignity. Make him work for you. If he's serious, show you the divorce papers. Stop being so easy for a meal. 90% of the time, mistresses don't become the Mrs., learn from history. He already labeled you as a mistress and you willingly accepted it so why would he promote you to wifey when he's gotten what he wanted all along?! Okay, if he's lying to his wife and the world about you, keeping you in the dark, how the heck can you even trust him that he's going to divorce his wife and marry you? He's probably cheating on you with another chick. Haha. Men are selfish. They will cheat until they die. They get caught, wives forgive, they do it again. They don't love the mistresses either. Mistresses are there to fulfill their fantasies. They love living in different worlds. It gives them meaning and purpose. Hahha. Whether you're a wife to a cheating man or a mistress, you're losing out, so ladies, love yourself enough to say no to both.
true i agree :clap:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love this lakorn. All of them are flawed humans. No one is truly evil. It's the mistakes and decisions they make for the one they love that push them to be where they're at.

JaoNoy's Mom, WongDuen, and TienKham all contributed to JaoNoy's selfishness. The Mom never blamed or disciplined him. She spoiled him rotten. WongDuen did everything for him when he didn't deserve anything. TienKham gave herself to him so easily. All of the important women in his life never made him work for anything. All of them kept giving and giving and he kept taking and taking and became a monster who couldn't get enough. And yet they blame him for not seeing their worth? Well, easy comes, easy goes. These women allowed JaoNoy to determine their worth. WongDuen was nothing but a marriage of convenience. She knew that but still married him. TienKham would never be a legal wife yet still became his mistress. The Mom knew how much JaoNoy had wronged and lied to other people but still supported him. They all did it to themselves.

I love the story in that mistresses have their side to tell, too. They aren't always bad. All of us make mistakes. We can make up for them and move on in life like Galin.

Even today's age and time, wives go after the mistresses. They humiliate them, physically abuse them, and try to ruin their lives BUT they never do anything about the husband. They keep forgiving him and try to smile as if nothing happened. They keep dying in the fire all over again every time he cheats with a new girl. They act like they're okay and are immune to his cheating but it chips away at their peace and human side. They can lose their sanity but not their jerk husbands?! That's sad.

Gosh, girls. If you're single, go for single men. Why would you pursue someone else's husband? Why become that type of person? Karma is real. And have some dignity. Make him work for you. If he's serious, show you the divorce papers. Stop being so easy for a meal. 90% of the time, mistresses don't become the Mrs., learn from history. He already labeled you as a mistress and you willingly accepted it so why would he promote you to wifey when he's gotten what he wanted all along?! Okay, if he's lying to his wife and the world about you, keeping you in the dark, how the heck can you even trust him that he's going to divorce his wife and marry you? He's probably cheating on you with another chick. Haha. Men are selfish. They will cheat until they die. They get caught, wives forgive, they do it again. They don't love the mistresses either. Mistresses are there to fulfill their fantasies. They love living in different worlds. It gives them meaning and purpose. Hahha. Whether you're a wife to a cheating man or a mistress, you're losing out, so ladies, love yourself enough to say no to both.
Well said. Sadly there’s so many women like these two girls. Remember girls, don’t take any bullshit from men like this. Leave and never turn back!! Lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
This was a great lakorn. The cast, script, storyline, directing, to filming was awesome. However, nothing is ever perfect, which is okay.

What I didn't find realistic was In and Thi reconciling at the end. Sorry, but what In has done to Thi and JaoNoy has done to WongDuen all along isn't love at all. I would consider In growing up and learning his lesson if he actually ended it mutually with Thi and Galin and move forward by himself. People who cheat saw something better out there and would never be the same. What they had wasn't enough, that's why they cheated. That's just reality. Thi doesn't complete In and I wished that they would dwell upon that. Just because Thi is a good person now doesn't make In love her more or should be stuck with her. What they fail to see is, love isn't loving a good person, love is actually unconditionally loving someone who's undeserving and even if it's wrong, sometimes. That's why good girls love bad boys. Good guys finish last. Haha. I wished they dwelled upon the idea that it's okay if you made a mistake and married the wrong person you no longer love or perhaps you did marry the right person at one point but hearts have changed with time and to end it rightfully before pursing someone else is the best way. To be happy even if it's not with the person you married. Divorce is okay. Not everyone gets a happy ending. I would've been more convinced that In has always loved Thi but just wants to mess around if he showed more love toward her but he didn't. He let WongDuen die in the fire their first life. Second life, he was constantly running away from her. Anyway, that's just my cents. I know there are plenty of people happy to see In and Thi end up together. Everyone loves a happy ending. I just wished it wasn't as abrupt.

Thank goodness TienKham came to change Galin's fate. See, mistresses, the husband always returns to the wife. Haha. And that gives the wife power and the right to keep fighting until the end because even this lakorn shows that if you keep fighting long enough, you'll win your husband back no matter how much you lose in between. And look, the wife forgives the husband and they move on with life all lovey dovey. Lol Galin would've wasted another lifetime on In. But I think if Galin was still in love with In, In would've really left Thi and married Galin without looking back. In was pretty in love with Galin. Yes, he was a jerk but he was serious with Galin. There's something about her that he's just attracted to. Plus, the modern world is kinder to peasants. So their relationship wouldn't be forbidden.