❤️[CH3] Monrak Nong Phak Kayaeng (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya / Bow Maylada

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I already finished the first episode with eng subs. I really love it! Nadech is doing a great job. I love his acting. Bow as always great. But it’s weird to see her in ch3 hahaha. I cant wait to watch the second episode. I still didn’t feel their chemistry together but i already like them. I see them as friends more than lovers! :)

may1363

sarNie Adult
I already finished the first episode with eng subs. I really love it! Nadech is doing a great job. I love his acting. Bow as always great. But it’s weird to see her in ch3 hahaha. I cant wait to watch the second episode. I still didn’t feel their chemistry together but i already like them. I see them as friends more than lovers! :)
Do you have the link for English sub?

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Considering CH3's recent lakorns don't seem to do very well and most only get a rating in the late teen or early 2.0, this lakorn starts off pretty well.

I have watched 3 eps with sub and think they are quite entertaining. However there are something I'm not sure if I missed or they haven't been explained yet. Firstly, how old are Kiew and Choompoo? I ask this question because Kiew seems to be a bit childish in the way he fights with Chompoo (Maybe his overreations are just for comedy, a type of comedy that seems to be used a lot in Thai movies and lakorns). Second, why Kiew can't just stay in BKK, if he hates his root so much? Even when he has lost the house to that actress, can't he just stay with his friend (Moss seems to be a good friend of Kiew), while finding a chance to get a new lakorn to earn money?

I remember briefly seeing a scene where Kiew and Moss were sitting on the steps somewhere in BBK, talking about something. But I couldn't find that scene again. Maybe it is the scene that explain why he went home. Anyone can shed some light?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I haven’t watch this yet. They starting off good. Hopefully it gets better because some of the scenes I saw, just didn’t have that feeling I’m looking for. Chemistry with the whole cast it not there yet.
33071001-A663-44B7-9A18-7245ED72A516.jpeg

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm finally caught up with episode 3 and I must say, I'm actually enjoying this lakorn more than I expected. I've just been watching the FIN scenes on CH3's youtube and thought perhaps the comedic approach was a little too overdone but it's actually not bad once I sat through each episode and paid attention. I love the family dynamics of the lakorn and all of the town people! I'm looking forward to seeing Nadech's character grow and embrace his inner country bumpkin.

Anyone wondering who Au's character is? I was watching the opening credits and saw him. I think he may be Nadech's real father or something. A part of me just thinks Nadech's dad in the country side isn't his real dad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seemed like the country side lakorns are doing well so far. I am still iffy on Na and Bow's chemistry. They give good friends vibe but not romantic vibe. Hopefully, when we see more of them together it changes. If Bow be getting good ratings in her first lakorn at the channel she might be the new darling. Anyway, viewers are liking these light hearted lakorn.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
It seemed like the country side lakorns are doing well so far. I am still iffy on Na and Bow's chemistry. They give good friends vibe but not romantic vibe. Hopefully, when we see more of them together it changes. If Bow be getting good ratings in her first lakorn at the channel she might be the new darling. Anyway, viewers are liking these light hearted lakorn.
Yep. I ship them as friends than lovers. It could be unique to see lakorn about n’ek and p’ek just being as friends! :)

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Oh idk. I don’t understand the hype in bow. I think she pretty but average. Maybe it the fact that ppl start shipping her with mik real hard that’s why she’s getting so much attention. I’ve noticed bow always tried so hard to stay koojin with her p’ek until they drift apart. E.g. Mike and donut. But mik kinda falls for her charm I guess. I think she’s cute and I love her in nohra. She did well

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
With this new lakorn, I have been watching it here and there. I must say, Nadech is so expressive with his face and even the way he speaks sometimes. His character is so flamboyant. I really don't appreciate his acting as much as I should, this new lakorn has him proved he's growing as an actor.