❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
How come Mama Yoi was not in their wedding ? thought she mellowed a lot after messing up Asa’s first marriage. Please let this one be in the next episode...

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling

bit

sarNie Adult
I've been skipping parts, so does anyone know Reynu has a son already? and how old would he be by now?
Reynu had a son from her previous ‘mistake’ .Pok who live with her relative back in her hometown. He is about 9-10 years old I think.

Now she is pregnant with Chai child.

from the family photo that someone attached, there is goig to be some time jump. Pok is the teenager, he would come to live with his mom eventually. The young boy sitting with Chai would be Reynu’s and Chai’s son. The girl with Chanta is Asee daughter who Asa took as his. The girl and Reynu son would be around the same age. Not sure about the little girl, its either Asa or Atong.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Reynu had a son from her previous ‘mistake’ .Pok who live with her relative back in her hometown. He is about 9-10 years old I think.

from the family photo that someone attached, there is goig to be some time jump. Pok is the teenager, he would come to live with his mom eventually. The young boy sitting with Chai would be Reynu’s and Chai’s son. The girl with Chanta is Asee daughter who Asa took as his. The girl and Reynu son would be around the same age. Not sure about the little girl, its either Asa or Atong.
Omg *cries* about the other little girl. That is so sweet. These 2 brothers are literally the sweetest.

Helps me cope with Asee's death a little. I felt so bad for Wanna when she was talking to Reynu on the train about him being the first guy that made her know what "love" felt like. I was so in the feels.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling

Hmmm, I hope the little one is Asa’s... he deserves a little angel... He and Junta will be good parents - parenting style opposite to the title of this drama.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
P'Off did such a good job picking Pear to play Philai. She's nailing it! Granted, Pear always plays the N'rai but she's doing the role of Philai justice. I couldn't see anyone else play as Philai at the moment. Yiiwhaa and Richy have also definitely improved in here. Act Art did such a good job making sure everyone really played their part well. I'm still so shooked. This drama seems so real.
I totally agree with you! She's the perfect Philai. She doesn't overact her Rai-ness too lol it's like "natural" and plus, I've always thought Pear was super pretty too lol