❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
The last episode for KK is April 30th so 4 more episodes.

https://mgronline.com/drama/detail/9620000035340
According to Mgronline, Raeng Ngao2 will air May 6th.
For real??????? if so, I'm so happy. They shouldn't rush it up since there are lots of stories to solve...Asa/Junta love lives just about to start, Atong and Palai divorse, Atong/boonlook (?) new relationship, Chai/Reynu, and last is Yoi...how she ends up living with? Atong????

Mannie

sarNie Adult

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I think he's the doctor that Pilai has been trying to get Yoi to see and get her black magic taken off. This might set the story for the villagers throwing eggs at Wahna and Reynu.
Oh nooooooooooooooo..... Villagers, please don't do it to our Reynu and innocent Wahna. They've suffered enough.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think he's the doctor that Pilai has been trying to get Yoi to see and get her black magic taken off. This might set the story for the villagers throwing eggs at Wahna and Reynu.
Oh didn’t Reynu already took the black magic off Yoi and Chai? That one scene where Tim went to the witch doctor, thought he told her Reynu took it off already.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oh didn’t Reynu already took the black magic off Yoi and Chai? That one scene where Tim went to the witch doctor, thought he told her Reynu took it off already.
Yeah! She did! So this goes with the whole spoilers in the past from Bit and Kaetlyn of who took off the black magic first. Pilai still is going to take it off even though it may be out already. I think she just wants to prove to everyone Reynu used black magic to spite her. I could be wrong, I need backup hahah but just my theory following what I read pages ago.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode 15 and dang, so much angst, heartbreak, and drama! I live for it haha it was a great episode.

I about shed a tear when Wahna put Ah Si's shirt onto his casket and loved how Reynu observed it all. I loved how that scene was executed. It made it more sad to see that her sister just found out that her lover passed away and that the shirt she was making was for Ah Si all along. It just really hurt my heart...

Shame on Ah Chai!!! He wasn't even happy when Reynu/his mom announced her pregnancy!!! And his lame excuse about being at the temple in front of his side chick.. that's why he couldn't kiss or hug Reynu??? Pathetic! Cause his side chick's hand's are all over him... I despise him so much ugh. He isn't even helping the family out or anything and is just a loser. I feel like Reynu deserves better!

I loved the interaction between Reynu and Ah Sa.. their bond is so amazing. They are so similar in that they have such big hearts. But Reynu just uses more aggression if needed haha. When Ah Sa had asked what was wrong with Reynu and the look she gave him to tell him the truth about the black magic was such a sincere scene. I'm glad she told him and he still loves her. It was touching that he said he loved her because of the person she is, and that everyone does despite the black magic.

I wonder if Tim will really get revenge through black magic on Cherd and Pilai. I feel big karma coming for the both of them.

The whole Junta wedding was crazy! Junta was never in the wrong because the guy she was going to have a baby with told her he was single and gave her money to abort the child, and when she didn't the wife stepped on her stomach causing her to miscarriage. She is such a scum and her husband is too. I had to give a big laugh when Reynu slapped the sister! And when the sister slapped the wrong person instead hahah that brawl was wild. I wish that scene lasted longer lol. I couldn't help feel bad for Junta, but what hurt my heart the most was her grandma and Jae. They are sooo supportive and understanding. I almost shed a tear when Junta was leaving onto the train.

Khun Pilad... kind of disappointed. Maybe his love wasn't that strong for Junta after all because he was able to let her go easily. But I have to empathize because we are all humans and we have different ways of responding to hurt. His deal breaker was just Junta not telling him at all. He said that he still loves and respects her, but if she had given him the truth he'd be able to have time to accept it, but now everything is just broken. I wonder
how he will get with Wahna?! And how Junta will feel?? I don't even see the chemistry between them like I did with Ah Si but I kinda saw a glimpse of Wahna feeling bad for Khun Pilad
. Khun Pilad at the end, he's still a good character in my eyes. He showed respect and was man enough to admit he was weak for the whole situation. PLUS, if he didn't let her go, then how will Asa get his happy ending with Junta?!

Pilai always stirring the pot. I feel like she had a part in Ah Si's death cause she was the one that made Mala upset to the point she cursed him. Then now she's stirring drama with Junta/Asa... saying how bad they would look if Asa got with Junta. I loveee how Yoi sees right through her! Yoi literally knows she's stealing and told Asa to keep an eye out on her. No matter if the black magic wears off, Yoi better recognize how crazy and selfish Pilai is.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! She did! So this goes with the whole spoilers in the past from Bit and Kaetlyn of who took off the black magic first. Pilai still is going to take it off even though it may be out already. I think she just wants to prove to everyone Reynu used black magic to spite her. I could be wrong, I need backup hahah but just my theory following what I read pages ago.
I see. Reynu and Wanna mighty definitely leaves town after this. So sad!:(.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so 19 episodes? Yay! I'm totally fine with it too. There's so much left to be done and seen. Philai ends up going crazy per the clips I saw in the MV so I'm waiting for that too lol.

This family drama is so good and I'm so invested. Why does it have to be so addicting?! I can't wait to see more of Junta and Asa now :aaaaa:

sarNie Adult

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I cried happy tears when he told her "Let me take care of you from now on." I was so shooked like Junta lol. She's hesitating but a lot of ppl on IG are so funny. Captioning if she doesnt go with Asa let them go instead. Haha.

I want to say next monday is the last episode but we have so much Phet and Bella drama to see. I hope it goes to 17 (next tuesday) at least. I definitely am really hooked on this drama. It's so good even on vacation I'm making sure I dont miss anything.
Have heard that Janie/Ken drama will be aired on 23rd. If so next Monday is the last episode for KK. Sad if it end it as a rush...... :(
I feel like if the next episode is the last one, then everything is going to be rushed. I don't want that! :( hoping for at least 2 more lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
This is a total guess but.....

I think he has something to do with the last bombshell of the story. The truth between Yoi and Grandma Bae. I thought he's an investigator, but perhaps he is related to the Bae family, like an uncle or something.

oh man now that you mentioned that about Grandma Bae.. I wonder if Yoi killed her? Coz after Ah Si drowned his spirit came to Yoi, she went downstairs to open the door for him, and he wasn't there.. then she looked up in her room and saw Grandma Bae looking down at her saying "Give me back my life.." hmmmmm.. just my guess lol

Anyways, can't wait for next week!

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg. I cried so hard during Junta’s scene. Especially when she was saying goodbye to the older lady.

And what?? This is ending in one episode? How? I need at least two more episodes. Screw Janie’s lakorn, this one is much more important right now. I was listening to the audio on YouTube and it seems like there’s going to be much more that needs to happen. I understand there will be some time jumps but still how?

How are they going to show the part where it’s revealed that Reynu used black magic? A Chai’s scene where he ditches her and stays with the second wife, and his accident? And all the other stuff. I need more episodes lol

sarNie Adult
Omg. I cried so hard during Junta’s scene. Especially when she was saying goodbye to the older lady.

And what?? This is ending in one episode? How? I need at least two more episodes. Screw Janie’s lakorn, this one is much more important right now. I was listening to the audio on YouTube and it seems like there’s going to be much more that needs to happen. I understand there will be some time jumps but still how?

How are they going to show the part where it’s revealed that Reynu used black magic? A Chai’s scene where he ditches her and stays with the second wife, and his accident? And all the other stuff. I need more episodes lol
It seems that the lakorn will have 19 episodes, as mentioned by Katelyn:

The last episode for KK is April 30th so 4 more episodes.

https://mgronline.com/drama/detail/9620000035340
According to Mgronline, Raeng Ngao2 will air May 6th.