❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yesterday episode. When Reynu spit at Palai. That's so unexpected but serve palia. That's girl is trash. She's always sayin her parents taught her right ect.. not like Reynu a hooker n such. She need to be punch agian.. that slap not enough lol
At least the "hooker" can do things for herself and make her own money. Unlike the educated person with parents that taught her right lol smh. She's so annoying, but without her the drama wouldn't be that interesting lol

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
In the subs, it was a bit hard to translate the part about her father being in the "first house" or the house of the first wife. I think it was in episode 2 when Yoi visited and Philai was away. Philai's mom isn't necessarily the same status as a husband snatching "mistress", but I dunno if it's the same as the Chinese Families here in the Philippines where the Chinese man can have more than 1 wife and it isn't necessarily taboo. But of course the second family is inferior to the first family. Dunno too if Achai is going through that route of having 2 wives.

Just putting this out here haha

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1115612709033103362/pu/vid/960x640/7KcR03A43BUh6cGz.mp4
Hahahahhaa omg. Who made that video?! Lol love it!

I guess I didnt really pay attention to Yoi and Philai's mom when they were talking about it.

CPY

GotomySin
Them Bae Boys are always caught in the Crossfire. Remember Tia stopped Yoi from "slapping" Renu too before. So far just Achai and Asee are safe.

@maimyang yes, i am a co-admin of the English Fanpage and the Jjfansub page. That reminds me... We don't have a promo for Krong Karm yet :p
Are you sis G?

CPY

GotomySin
19? Wow that is very long, but I read somewhere Raeng Ngao 2 suppose to start in May, so it would be another 4 episodes for Krong Karm.

Another bit** slap party taking over.
Suppose to air 23rd. But I heard change of plan.

sarNie Adult
Are you sis G?
My nickname is Greta. Nice to meet you.

I dunno if it will be regular programming during Songkran, which is this weekend. Not sure how things go in Thailand during their holidays.

On that regard, the subs for this week's episodes might be a bit delayed since the Thai team are on holiday, but in any case, they said they will continue translating. #dedication

CPY

GotomySin
My nickname is Greta. Nice to meet you.

I dunno if it will be regular programming during Songkran, which is this weekend. Not sure how things go in Thailand during their holidays.

On that regard, the subs for this week's episodes might be a bit delayed since the Thai team are on holiday, but in any case, they said they will continue translating. #dedication

Lol, I am Pei Yong. Hahahaha...O will be working on it. Hahahaha...ya they are so dedicated. But we shall wait because Songkran is an important day for the Thais.