❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

bit

sarNie Adult
Lol i just rewatched this fighting scene. I liked the part where Reynu grabbed Pilai by the hair and threw her down around 2:50 lol

Bella's little self was still going at it when JJ picked up her to move her way lol
Bella and Pear were really in their element, no one can stop them. Boonplook had to resort to saving the shop stuff rather than stopping Philai.
LOL

Then when Asa send Reynu back to her shop she was sulking like a student who got detention by the headmaster.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Bella and Pear were really in their element, no one can stop them. Boonplook had to resort to saving the shop stuff rather than stopping Philai.
LOL

Then when Asa send Reynu back to her shop she was sulking like a student who got detention by the headmaster.
Shoot I think Boonpluke was more scared of getting beat up by Mae Yoi if she came back and her shop was a mess lol

But their fight scene was intense. Not just hair pulling, but actual kicking, slapping/punching, and throwing stuff lol they chose the right people to play Reynu & Pilai!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
You can add ActArt Charity on LINE and order. I think the photo books are still for sale. The proceeds of the photobook sales go to charity.
It must be easy for oversea fans, if they sale through Amazon. Otherwise, i may have to wait until my friend go back to visit her hometown (Bangkok) next May to get one for me. Thanks @040156