❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ep 7!!! I think I'm gonna stop at 7 and wait for subs for the other two.

-Don't go to the dark side Karn!
-Aww I like the relationship between Sah and Karn. My heart will break when Karn finds out.
-My heart! Omg. I'm crying so much! My poor Karn. I'll have to applaud Richie and Denkhun during their farewell scene. They did perfect!
-Yes, Phen is a little brat, but I feel her. I wouldn't want to be forced marry a stranger either. I get the parents too though. They just want what's best for their kid.
-Well in any case, Denkhun jas been stealing the show these last two eps. I'm crying so hard at the scene he's laying on his mommas lap. Huuhu.
-What?!?!? Pilai and Chai had a past!???? Oh heck no!
-Pilai is fuming! Hahaha.
-Ma Yoi being too good is too good to be true Haha.
-They're so happy together!
-Looks like Sah might have an idea that Karn and Phen are together!
-My poor Karn, wipe your tears sweety!
-Dayum Bella is beautiful! Chai and Reynu are like the hot couple of the family. There's always one of those I every fam. Haha.
-I'm pretty stubborn, I'd probably act like Phen too. Haha. And Sah is too sweet!
-Denkhun makes me wanna finish Chumpae. I've come to really like his acting.
-Even theactress playing Karn's mom has amazing chemistry with Denkhun. Crying my heart out. . . again .
-Off sure made Denkhun and Richie cry alot in here.
-Pilai is soo money hungry.
-I want more Reynu. . .
-Yay more Reynu and Chaii! But Nooo don't be having any thoughts Chaii! You can't leave our Reynu alone.
-Well darn Chaii. You done Pilai bad. You deserve her wrath. But really though she should just let go.
-Uh oh. Pilai's pandora box is opening!
-I hope Phen becomes nicer to Sah. She isn't like telling at his face, but she's still giving him the cold shoulder.
-Oooo. Can't wait for ep8!!! I don't want this black magic to stop so soon!

owlcity

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is not going the way I thought, lmao. Like someone said, the pairings are so confusing. I'll just watch KK and go with the flow cause this lakorn is way different from any other. I can't predict.

Ahsa is too sweet and so understanding. That precious boy... But that's not always a good thing. Atong is so done with Pilai hahaha. She's bringing the anger out of him. I didn't expect Ah See to be such a violent kid. Here I thought all the boys were such goodies. And Chai, we don't reallly know what he's like yet since we have only seen his loving black magic side. I remember Au saying his character is a player. Is Reynu and Chai even gonna end up together? Lol, idek anymore.

At this point, I look forward to everyone getting their karma. It's gonna suck but that's on them.
Same here I find myself getting confused following up with the plot. I thought Mai Charoenpura was going to excite me but the story isn’t really drawing me in or maybe I’m just bored? Lol having that I just started on this Bella’s wardrobe reminds me so of Noon in Lamyong.

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
The scene of Karn and his mother in episode 7 is so heartbreaking. Made me so teary! I'm curious. Will Pilai end up with Tong?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I’m really enjoying this I’m only on episode 1. I’m surprised Yoi hasn’t had a stroke or something with all the screaming and stress she goes through. So fun to see Bella cooking her desserts reminds me of bps, James is so cute, and the son who was the monk is very handsome :)

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
To break your heart , yes Asee going to die, the girl he is seeing going to play a significant role in his story.

Philai and black magic will have a lot of twist and turn, her shaman is a bit sketchy so I’m not exactly sure who remove Mae Yoi black magic but on Chai part, Reynu withdraw it herself. I’m sure she remove it from her mother in law too but since her and Philai timeline overlap we don’t know.
I did not see that coming. . . . .dangit. Shouldn't have read! Hahaa. Thanks for the spoilers though. I'm like I don't wanna be spoiled, but on the other hand I'm like I don't care if it's spoiled, I've been spoiling myself crazy already haha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know I cant resist these spoiler buttons lol! Thanks so much hun. That's scary crazy. I've heard of things like this and it usually comes true too. So much Karma and now I really want to try my best to be a good person. Haha. It's so scary.

Yes he did! I've been watching IG videos closely bc I didn't really want them together at first lol. In episode 8 he gets her to open up and trust him and she tells him everything. I think in last nights episode he was trying to help get Karn and Phen back together. I haven't watched it yet but the IG vids looked like thats what he was doing.

There's so many subplots within this main plot everything is getting tangled and hard to keep up with. Props to Act Art for being able to keep this balance despite all the characters and stories that everyone has. Viewers re really getting invested and I hope they know it. Also, I REALLY ship Ah See and Wanna so I'm going to pretend Idk anything lol. I let the ship go after spoilers but these clips on IG aren't helping.
Yeah. Lots of subplots but able to maintain the main storyline and keep it flowing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn is not going the way I thought, lmao. Like someone said, the pairings are so confusing. I'll just watch KK and go with the flow cause this lakorn is way different from any other. I can't predict.

Ahsa is too sweet and so understanding. That precious boy... But that's not always a good thing. Atong is so done with Pilai hahaha. She's bringing the anger out of him. I didn't expect Ah See to be such a violent kid. Here I thought all the boys were such goodies. And Chai, we don't reallly know what he's like yet since we have only seen his loving black magic side. I remember Au saying his character is a player. Is Reynu and Chai even gonna end up together? Lol, idek anymore.

At this point, I look forward to everyone getting their karma. It's gonna suck but that's on them.
Me too. Everyone isn't so good all of a sudden. I thought this show was going to be predictable that's why I was reading spoilers, but clearly I'm wrong. Hahah. I'm gonna keep my distant from now on. Hehee.

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Me too. Everyone isn't so good all of a sudden. I thought this show was going to be predictable that's why I was reading spoilers, but clearly I'm wrong. Hahah. I'm gonna keep my distant from now on. Hehee.
I think its good that the drama is not predictable...story is so interesting and realistic...cant wait for the english subbed. Sometimes I try to watch even if I cant understand..hahaha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
So is Yoi going to kick Reynu out?? Yoi’s Reaction is “ I don’t want it to be true”. Palai thinks she has the upper hand, but girl, your mother in-law already see your true color.