❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like JJ a lot but sadly his character is not interesting. I even like Ah Si, the youngest brother, more than him. I don't know if it's the character or the acting. And it seems Ah Sa and Junta will be a boring couple too.
So for now I'm looking forward to see Bella and Pear, Phet, Champ. I like Ritchie in her latest lakorn, so I'm looking forward to seeing her too.
So far I love Tong! I'm totally looking forward to Pilai's interactions with Yoi (yeah I wanna see Yoi suffer her karma haha) and Reynu. They are gonna steal the show for sure. I can't wait for Rich and Denkhun's characters to make their appearances too! They seem like a more interesting couple!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
LOL more stocks lakorn to come out. For Ch7, the stock lakorn that will air soon will be Lhong Ngao Jun.
I’ve been waiting for that one cause I’m into the storyline and I love my girl Sammie. Just wish the p’ek was different. Thanwa has a wierd looking head :risas3: wish it was Wier or Michael

CPY

GotomySin
I’ve been waiting for that one cause I’m into the storyline and I love my girl Sammie. Just wish the p’ek was different. Thanwa has a wierd looking head :risas3: wish it was Wier or Michael
LOL I am fine with Thanwa since he is not a Thai anyway.