❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. CPY

CPY GotomySin

LOL I am fine with Thanwa since he is not a Thai anyway.

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

He’s not Thai? What is he? His looks are still tolerable enough for me to watch the lakorn though

3. CPY

CPY GotomySin

He is Lao.

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh okay. I think Chompoo is part Lao too. Okay let’s get back to topic now lol

5. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Who was it's competitor??

DaoRisa likes this.
  6. phatman

Ken Theeradeth? His mom is a scriptwriter for Ch7??

est.jpn and DaoRisa like this.
  7. phatman

He's not??

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Nang Rai. The one with Now

DaoRisa and phatman like this.
  9. phatman

Oh. It's the finale today? I dropped that show after 2 eps?? Hahah .No for me. Although I love the leads.

DaoRisa likes this.
  10. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Yes and Ken T debuted at Ch7 before to Ch3.

est.jpn and phatman like this.
  11. CPY

CPY GotomySin

Ended last night.

phatman likes this.
  12. MissPK

MissPK Got Phet?! ❤

Ugh. My baby came back now i gotta wait another week!!! :rolleyes:

DaoRisa and SuzieJ like this.
  13. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Katelyn likes this.
  14. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Thank you @040156 I'm watching part 9 of ep 1 now.
    Even I love everyone role and their stories in this, but still look forward to seeing my boy Asa (JJi) love story too. Hope my wait is coming soon. :celebrate16:

15. phatman

Wow. I never knew that. Hahha.
    Well I didn't like how Nang Rai was written. Haha.

sampaguita, est.jpn and DaoRisa like this.
  16. beamsgirl

beamsgirl sarNie Adult

wait....so James is gonna get with the girl that his brother liked.....? Didn't he know that his brother liked her.....?

sampaguita, est.jpn and DaoRisa like this.
  17. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

I think that would be the source of conflict and hesitation in Asa's part. If you notice in ep1, he gave his brother a knowing glance before he went away to get those noodles. Hahahaha

sampaguita, Hornet0304 and DaoRisa like this.
  18. bit

bit sarNie Egg

It just to show no one is purest of white in this story, beside his brother will marry someone else.

sampaguita, phatman and DaoRisa like this.
  19. pennytjun

pennytjun sarNie Egg

James just mentioned from his short vlog and hint his character personality will change little by little during the second half of this drama.

MKfan132, sampaguita, est.jpn and 3 others like this.
  20. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

1. Vanna was asking if she should go compete at a beauty pageant because someone is recruiting her. Reynu is all for it, telling her it'll be a good life experience.
    2. She tricked Thim's family (Fresh's character) out of their home. That house that Chai first took Reynu to, the nice one, was originally Fresh's family home. Now the house is going to be given to Tong/Pilai as their new marriage home. Anyhow Fresh's dad went to go borrow money from Yoi and because the dad didn't know how to read or write, he basically signed a document giving their house over to Yoi without knowing what he did. So that's why Fresh felt like she had no choice but to go be a prostitute because they needed money quick.

JJ's character is given more to do soon. He gets the drama once his relationship with Junta and Piengpen (Richie), kicks into high gear. The focus is just on Reynu right now cause she's the catalyst for starting the drama in that family but they'll rotate stories soon. Pilai gets a big chunk too. There's a whole backstory for her. Everyone gets a backstory lol.

MKfan132, sampaguita, Magal55 and 6 others like this.