❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I would cry if NY was cast in koo gum. Well actually i would be fine if Na was cast as kobori again cause i liked him as him but no yaya please. I kind of want sunny as kobori though. Hes my number 1 pick

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I kinda want Nadech and kinda dont. He fits the part physically but I feel like his fame will overshadow it. Well anyways we can move the convo to it's own thread lol.

So anyways I doubt this lakorn will air this year cus doesn't ActArt takes a while to edit too?

DaoRisa, phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Offs interview was hilarious. When the media was nudging him, he said how about we air it tomorrow?! Lol hahahahaha. He’s such a troll. There you go, that’s the word. Lol!

But he did say they’ll try to get it done this year. So we’ll see if it’ll air this year. December or January would be a good time to air this!

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well he does work pretty slow with changing last minute scripts all the time lol. I remember him getting in trouble with the elders for that one lakorn with Aff (forgot who the praek was) because he was taking a long time filming. His wife had to constantly show up on set to rush him lol.

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  5. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Aff & bie lakorn, i think we should grateful for the wife she keeps him check.
    For koo gum the only right female lead I could see is benz & kao these two are the perfect fit.

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

That's the one with Chai as a ghost right? They went to film in Chiang Mai. Scenary and costume was beautiful though.

S.J.M likes this.
  7. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

No i was wrong & you are right,I mistook between the lakorn in aff & bie lakorn p off was a supporting cast & it was lakorn thai production but it was Meuh Dok Rak Ban lakorn with smart & aff & chai the scenery was beautiful but the story was boring to me.

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I just remember that it's part of the material series. The other one was Anne's about geepow, the Chinese traditional material. They still have yet to make the 3rd book which is about sari, Indian.

S.J.M likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Roy mai with aum this one was also act art
    Aff had two lakorn with act art roy mai & Meuh Dok Rak Ban, but you are right it is more likely the roy mai took longer to shoot because the past life & the present life.
    I was confused which one was it, both of them had chai & filming took place in chiang mai , but i think roy mai is the right one.
    Sorry for the mistake.

KitKat516 likes this.
  10. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Whoa.....I'm with what you said.

xodxo likes this.
  11. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

I start to know Bella when she was in the lakorn with Boy Pakorn (forgot the name). Since then I start to like her even she wasn't my favorite yet until she was in the drama with Janie (love her character), and now BPS with Pope make me know her ability in acting skill to catch my attention. In my list, she's one of my favorite female stars now.

libbyBB, phatman, xodxo and 1 other person like this.
  12. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha and I still stand on that :D

DaoRisa likes this.
  13. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

i thought there was a update. . . boo. Haha.

DaoRisa likes this.
  14. Xiaoboicejj

Xiaoboicejj Here for จิจิ

Still no updates TT

phatman likes this.
  15. phatman

Dang it. Why do I have a feeling haven't been filming. . .

16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Ch3 need to send his wife to him.

phatman, Xiaoboicejj and KitKat516 like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20180823-200158.jpg
    Cr. To rightful owners
    Filming today! Hope p'off gets better soon :)

MKfan132, Hornet0304, S.J.M and 2 others like this.
  18. phatman

I saw in IG that he was sick. I wonder if it was serious. Was he hospitalized?? Glad they've resumed filming! Must be because Belle finally finished PKNH's filming. Great is also starting his next work. . . .everyone's starting their new project. . .samee is still going around doing events. SAD.

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

P'off had a stroke i believe. So yeah it was serious but ive heard that hes getting better thank god.

Pope is being a slowpoke! Hes too busy making money

S.J.M and phatman like this.
  20. phatman

Stroke??! Holy! That's serious! Oh man I hope he gets well soon!! I pray for your recovery Off!

MKfan132, S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.