❤️ [CH3] Kong Karm (Act Art) : Bella Ranee / James Jirayu / Phet Thakrit / Mai Charoenpura

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Oct 6, 2017.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thats what i got from most of the ig caprion translations! It was really sudden. Its nice to see so many people from the industry wishing p'off good health

MKfan132, S.J.M and phatman like this.
  2. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yup. He's pretty big so I'd expect to see that. haha.

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  3. Mimo

Mimo sarNie Egg

phatman likes this.
  4. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

If anyone could translate this I would be grateful thanks.
    CA8E6F34-C1CE-4FA0-9FD9-0705EC5A6BCC.jpeg

phatman and SuzieJ like this.
  5. phatman

P'Dang mentioned ICU and Bella so I'm guessing they visited P'Off in the hospital. If that's the case then she's telling us how Bella reassuered P'Off not to worry and that she is going to do her best in her role as Reynu as if her life depends on it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yes it was a stroke. He has aphasia (lost of speech) and right side hemiparesias due to the stroke was on the left side (if I heard it correctly). He will require lots of rehabilitation but the doctor said it looks very promising.

7. phatman

Awe noooo! My uncle just had a mini stroke too. Well I hope all will be better!

8. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Oh god he need to take care of his health, i hope he get better.

phatman likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

I hope he will be okay, wish him a quick recovery.

10. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

TIA? Those are dangerous too because it's like a warning to an possible bigger ones. Be very observant in his actions, remember the word FAST: drooping Face on one side, weakness in the Arms on one side, slurred Speech. Take him to the hospital or call 911 immediately if you observe any of those signs because Time is crucial to administer blockage medications. The biggest problem for people is that they think they're just fainting or exhausted and they wait too long to get to the hospital. Theres a time window to recover from strokes and each day goes by, the window gets narrowed. A good rehab facility is crucial too. Unfortunately our healthcare sucks in the US and you go where your insurance tells you to go so pray that you live near a good rehab facility that specializes in stroke rehabs.

phatman, saphire, S.J.M and 1 other person like this.
  11. phatman

Thanks for the info! He's doing alot better now.

S.J.M and KitKat516 like this.
  12. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Here is an update of drama

In this clip it talks about poff health and shows the set of the drama and a few sneak pick at the scenes.

13. phatman

He shaved his head (well not entirely haha). To a new beginning!

KitKat516 likes this.
  14. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Whoa is p’off back to work?he should stay home n rest. Work will always be there his health is most important

SuzieJ and phatman like this.
  15. phatman

Right. He needs lots of rest to get back his mental health.

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

no he is still in the hosptial the last time i read the news and Au Tanakorn Posayanon took over the directing until p off get well.

17. viesee

viesee sarNie Egg

that was a while ago. anything new?

18. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Nothing new but only saying there isn’t a lot left shoot & soon.

phatman likes this.
  19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Missing JJ a little bit more today. I’m watching Yiiwah in Nang Barp & she doesn’t seem too bad. I’m not vibing w/ her and JJ as a pair but I’ll see how it gors on screen. I’m still finning over Phet& Bella. Something I would’ve never imagined but yet am so excited for!

Hornet0304, DaoRisa, S.J.M and 2 others like this.
  20. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Yiiwah isn’t too bad. I can handle her.

Hornet0304 likes this.