❤️[Ch.One31] Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (Change2561) : Push Puttichai / Bifern Pimchanok/ Sam Yuranant

sarNie Adult
Huajai Sila was surprisingly really pleasant to watch. I loved the changes.

I hope Nira's love for the guy isn't disappointing in the end that he can't accept her. She would have thrown all the love and support everyone else gave her for this one guy.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Thank god they changed the ending!
Why, what was the ending ? Actually, could you spoil me about the changes they made, please ? I’m considering buying the book but I want to be sure I won’t have any suicidal thought, like when I bought Hua Jai Sila’s novel :sad6: (yep, still working on my recuperation after that)

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Just discovered this lakorn and i have to applaud Thailand for bringing this type of topic to the spotlight. The message this lakorn conveys is beautiful and powerful. I hope it gets recognized internationally and receives many awards because it deserves it! Hats off to Baifern! Her acting was amazing. She deserves all the best actress awards this season!!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I expect this to get some nominations next year, especially in the prestigious Nataraja Awards.

Best Drama for this, Best Actress for Baifern, and likely Best Supporting Actor for Sam

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Baifern played her character very well. Her character would especially be hard to express especially since she
one is going from male to female, two is being 22 and displaying the teen age out burst, three having trauma and
being paranoid already from a young age, and then having trust and insecurity issues because of family and society
that it made her want to take revenge yet also not understanding what true warmth and love is at times.
Dang, that's like so much emotion and mental issues Baifern had to portray and I definitely give her props for it.
It gave me emotional roller coaster feelings like dang that's way too much going on.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn and love Bai Fern she did so well and definitely deserve an award for this role. But I wish they had used a real transgender to play the role. Because this lakorn has such a good and deep meaning about this topic and the character is a transgender and it would’ve been a great opportunity for a real transgender to get this role because there aren’t many opportunities for transgender to play leading roles

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who are the known transgendered actors in Thailand, who can give justice to this role?

I know Gorfern from GMMTV. She was Push's friend in "Happy Birthday" (not a comic relief and I love her character there), and she also hosts a travel show in GMM25 with Jennie and Godji (who are also transgendered correct me if I'm wrong just based on how they refer to themselves "kha", but they're more of comedians though Jennie has a serious role now in "3 Will be Free") .