❤️[Ch.One31] Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (Change2561) : Push Puttichai / Bifern Pimchanok/ Sam Yuranant

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
The one with Dan and March look funny. It’s great that Baifern switches up her roles.
Before she took on the Nira role, she had a she-devil boss role in her GMM25 drama with Tao, then she also did a remake of K-Drama "Secret Garden" opposite Ananda. Baifern reminds me a lot of Filipino actress Angel Locsin, as she also seems to be fearless and committed when taking on roles. I hope she does an action-drama next.

ETA: Perhaps One31 can remake Bee and Captain's "Kularb Satan", and have Baifern play Bee's role "Rose". I'm curious to watch even a portion of it, coz the synopsis in MyDramaList kinda reminds me of Filipino drama "Wildflower" which was a well-played revenge drama.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean is the rating scale from 0-5 with 0 being bad and 5 being the best? Of is it 0-3?
Ahhh, it's an audience measure, more of a percentage of a sample panel/set of people. It follows that the higher the rating, the better. But I think it can be relative in Thailand, coz there are several networks airing dramas (unlike here in the Philippines wherein we only have 2 major networks). Channel 7 dramas (which I believe is the top-rating network) tend to have 5+ ratings on their top-rated dramas. One31 is more of a Top 5-10 network, and a 2 rating is considered decent. And of course, the later the timeslot, the lower the rating could be. (But looks like Mia 2018, Hua Jai Sila and this drama which all aired at 2120H timeslot have outperformed their preceding shows on certain occasions so far.)

I hope I answered your question. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I haven't started this but I like beifern....

I saw some clips....I like her and the doc...it's more fitting....he knows everything about her...supported when needed and calling her out on Outrageous things

Push will be a trauma to them both....the secret that will hurt them

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe this is ending sometime this month, after all. One31 is already starting the promo for "Rerk Sanghan" (Mos/Sean/Camilla).

EDIT: According to Thai Wikipedia, this is ending on August 20th. If this were true, 6 more episodes to go including tonight's one.

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like the finger helped yesterday's rating 555

On the side, GMMTV just started the promo for Baifern's upcoming drama with Dan and March. It'll air on GMM25 likely sometime late this month, so makes sense if BMTPP will end soon.

sarNie Adult
You know Nira is not psychologically sound going through with something like that. She's surrounded by people who love her, but she's so damaged that she's not able to move on from her past and loss. She's even dug herself in deeper. There's no way she's going to come out happy now. I never thought it would come to this.

I don't know how Thailand get their faces done. It just looks very done and unnatural. The cheeks are way too prominent. I'm not a fan of Korean entertainment, but their plastic surgery looks more appealing.

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
first of all I don't understand mo's video. her before pic was way better than the after bloated one. she looked better a long time ago. celebrities are always saying they have to get things done because of an accident, I really don't know.

man, I don't have anything good to watch atm. Nira needs help. she's making herself the victim but I haven't seen much history. I mean yes, her aunt scolded and ridiculed her but what else? she was mad at her ever since child. I can understand she's mad at her father for treating her mother, but other things I don't know. but Sam is sick, the scenes with his kid is just sickening. do feel sorry for push since he doesn't know. they should have a real transgender like boy or something play this lol it'll be more believable. the scene where she imagined herself holding push at the restaurant is ew too.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday's rating is at 3.1, according to this post from Pantip.

A new ALL-TIME HIGH!

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I read somewhere in this forum that she's supposed to be the n'ek in "Poot Pitsawat", opposite Film. Is that right? Man, she won't fit the meek, weak type of persona. She can be feisty even when she's doing romcom - case in point her GMM25 drama "How to Subdue the She-devil" (forgot the exact Thai title) with Tao last year, and the film Friend Zone with Nine.

If One31 were to remake "Kularb Satan" (I've seen snippets of it and it kinda reminded me of a Filipino drama "Wildflower"), she would be my best bet for Bee's role.