Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

meenia

sarNie Adult
first part was pretty good.... i wanted to see more of rome..... but... at the end of the preview of part one... did rome know noon already... like had they been going out when their were younger... because it show him grabbing noon and saying that he wouldn't let her go again...or something like that........But i really like noon's character...just wish she would have longer hair tied up in a ponytail or something then being cut short..... Then there's rita who's funny in a cute way... and Mark is cute in the police outfit...

samanta

sarNie Egg
wow i like the first episode, it was really cute, glad to see rita and rome again even though they arnt paired up.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for the translations and for posting the first episode...gosh this is a rare event where i'll follow the lakorn from the start...gosh i hope it's good and lives up to my expectations...i so agree noon and rome's storyline sounds so much sweeter than mart and rita (although i have a new found like for mart)...gosh "old flames"...i am so melting w/ all the romantic/sweet scene possibilities...and i don't care what anyone else says(not dissing anyone, we are entitled to our own opinions...and trust me i have strong opinions of my own) anyway...i totally like noon...(just my two cents...she so matches this role)...gosh i haven't been this excited about a lakorn in sooooo long...hmm...here's to a great drama series run! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
gosh...i am so loving rita and noon as bff's...hahaha...i have to say they have chemistry too...as bff who totally understand and stick up for each other...i'm still a little unsure of mart and rita...but right now it's just enough to be able to look at mart...totally love kick ass girl power noon...rita will have to grow on me...this is my first drama w/ her it ( and it is just me or does her thai sound just abit off...i mean i know she's mixed and all,but...hmmm)...and rome...gosh he had me the moment he came on screen and spoke (it was like here rome here's my fan loyalty and take it, it's yours...hehehe)...ahhh....can't wait for the next eppies...so excited and on my natural thai drama high...hehehe :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
gosh...i am so loving rita and noon as bff's...hahaha...i have to say they have chemistry too...as bff who totally understand and stick up for each other...i'm still a little unsure of mart and rita...but right now it's just enough to be able to look at mart...totally love kick ass girl power noon...rita will have to grow on me...this is my first drama w/ her it ( and it is just me or does her thai sound just abit off...i mean i know she's mixed and all,but...hmmm)...and rome...gosh he had me the moment he came on screen and spoke (it was like here rome here's my fan loyalty and take it, it's yours...hehehe)...ahhh....can't wait for the next eppies...so excited and on my natural thai drama high...hehehe :p
I agree about Rome. Though Rome's scenes were brief, he shined.

I was kinda annoyed by Mart. His acting is like a cardboard box, it's lifeless.

The Keerin character is gonna be so cute. He's trying to amend for his past mistake and tries to find the girl of his past.
I'm really not feeling Rita and Mart's love story. The Daa character pisses me off. She hangs out with people she obvious doesn't like and lets them abuse her. What the heck is that all about?

I love Noon and her love for plants.

I'm at Atlantic City right now and their hotel internet connection sucks. I can't download anything and watching youtube videos is even hard.
Grrr..I wish I can cap some more.