Yuthakarn Hak Karn Thong(Broadcast Thai)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I never liked Noon, till I watched Muer Do Dok Ban? . From then on I started to like Noon and Tye..LOL..Anywayz, I'm glad Rome, is pairing up with her. Even though I prefer Rita 100 times more :p . Too bad episode 1, didn't have any scenes with them together. Preview for episode 2, looks better.

I dun really like Rita-Mart. To cheezy for me :rolleyes: . They started to date already. Sometimes when the couple started out as a dating couple it turns out not too good. I thought Rita, was so cute whem she had that dream, Mart, propose to her :lol: . I thought it was real..LMAO...

i agree it was so Muer dok ruk ban that made me really like noon...and tye more...i am so for a noon and tye pairing soon...and it totally introduced me to mart too...gosh...i just have to say that first noon and mart played a couple, then daughter and father, and now they're even farther apart playing friends of each other's significant other...looks like they are moving further and further apart....hehehe...so does this mean they might not be paired for a future lakorn anymore? hehehe...well i'm okay b/c well, noon gets rome here, can't complain...hehehe :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Noon's character-tomboy&strong. her&Rome couple will be fun to watch especially when they use to have a history together. Rita's character is pathetic and annoying wants to get marry so badly,wincing, her voice is irritating to listen to. shaky&weak which make her acting not that good either. it's boring when pra aek+nang aek are boyfriend+girlfriend already.Noon's voice is a bit annoying too. like her tongue kept on hitting her teeth. the girl theme song is cute.

navy

sarNie Adult
i agree it was so Muer dok ruk ban that made me really like noon...and tye more...i am so for a noon and tye pairing soon...and it totally introduced me to mart too...gosh...i just have to say that first noon and mart played a couple, then daughter and father, and now they're even farther apart playing friends of each other's significant other...looks like they are moving further and further apart....hehehe...so does this mean they might not be paired for a future lakorn anymore? hehehe...well i'm okay b/c well, noon gets rome here, can't complain...hehehe :p
Love Noon and Tye in Muer dok ruk ban. Looking forward to see them again.

I don't have a chance to watch this one yet, but I'm sure I'm gonna love Noon characther too. Happy to see her with Rome!!!!!!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I can not wait to see more of this....I'm excited to see more of Noon and Rome..I love her short hair and her attitude, its gonna be fun and Rome looking so handsome and these two will be fun to watch.. Rita and Mart will be cute as well but I'm hook already on Noon and Rome.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like Noon's character-tomboy&strong. her&Rome couple will be fun to watch especially when they use to have a history together. Rita's character is pathetic and annoying wants to get marry so badly,wincing, her voice is irritating to listen to. shaky&weak which make her acting not that good either. it's boring when pra aek+nang aek are boyfriend+girlfriend already.Noon's voice is a bit annoying too. like her tongue kept on hitting her teeth. the girl theme song is cute.

i agree...can't wait till she punch him i wonder what that scenes about.... :D

nophankh

sarNie Adult
UPcoming episode summaries from ThaiTV3’s YHKT page: ep. 2-4 Translated

EP. 2
Daa is still mad and disappointed at Grit because of the wedding incident. She is more upset when she finds out that Grit was with Yapat, his old flame. Yapat’s daughter went missing and Grit was there to investigate.
Daa is illogically upset, Nam had to reassure her that Grit wasn’t late intentionally. Things happen and Daa shouldn’t be mad at Grit for unexpected events.

At work, Nam is anxious. She finds out from Dom (her boss) that Keerin has brought the shares to Dom’s advertising company. He will be enter the company as her new boss. She is nervous because she doesn’t want to see him. What Nam doesn’t know is that Keerin brought the shares because he knew that Nam was working there. It’s been a long time but Keerin has never forgotten Nam and hopes to rekindle their relationship when they meet again.

When Keerin arrives at work, Nam is very anxious and no one knows why. Even Daa her best friend doesn’t know Nam and Keerin’s history. Keerin tries to find Nam all day, but to no avail because Nam keeps avoiding and hiding from him.

Keerin goes to the Garden shop where he unknowingly crossed paths with Nam. The garden owner is a well-known painter. He asked the garden owner to paint a picture of Nam from his description. He hangs the painting at his home. Maneson finds out that the girl in the painting is Keerin’s first love, she is heart broken. She runs to her father and tells him her sorrows. Keerin asked by Maneson’s father to hide the painting where Maneson will not see it. Keerin complies because this is a man he highly respects. He’s also hurt and a little depressed.

EP 3.
Grit finally finds Lilly, Yapat’s daughter. He goes alone to rescue Lilly and gets injured. He lands in the hospital. Daa is extremely worried and decides to make up with Grit at the hospital. At the hospital, Daa meets up with Yapat . Yapat tells Daa that she still has feelings for Grit and vows to meet up with him again. Daa is extremely upset. She confronts Grit about Yapat and they have an argument.

At work, Nam refuses to see Keerin and decides to quit. She bad mouths Keerin by saying he is just taking advantage of the company during their time of need. He’s probably going to strip the company bare and leave everyone unemployed. Keerin over hears this conversation between Nam and her boss. He is hurt. He decides to make an announcement to reasure that he is here to help and not harm. He also refuses to let anyone go until he sells his stock of the company. In truth, he just wants to be closer to Nam. In knowing that she was planning to quit, he had to get her to stay.

Amy (played by Ip) and her friend Nion suspect that Keerin and Nam’s knew each other before. Maneson also employs Amy and Nion to be her eyes and ears at the company. If anything happens between Nam and Keerin, they should report to her.

EP. 4

Upcoming soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, thanks for the spoiler lynda!..i didnt know noon/rome were old lovers before. i thought they just happen to meet when he took over the business. but yeh, i wanna see their scenes the most.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yay, thanks for the spoiler lynda!..i didnt know noon/rome were old lovers before. i thought they just happen to meet when he took over the business. but yeh, i wanna see their scenes the most.
Yea, the only reason Why I'm watching this is because of NOON and ROME's character. their love story is so exciting. After all these years, he still loves her and wants to get back with her. IT's really an endearing love.

tinah

sarNie Coma
so both couple in this lakorn knew each other before. well, thats good so they could get right to the point. mart/ritas is probaly gonna be the couple that has many misunderstanding since they are dating right now

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks 4 the spoiler at first i saw ep. 2 and i was like what why was she running away from him n i thought they used to know each other but wasn't really sure...thanks now i understand...dang i'm lovin rome n noon's part she's getting good with the tomboy acting...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh, ep. 2 was boring, but ROME and Noon's part were exceptional. My heart just skipped a beat because it was too cute.
I was kinda getting annoyed by Rita and Mart.
Their story doesn't excite me.

ep. 2 was really cute between Rome and Noon even though they didn't meet yet.
They crossed paths and she hide from him.
She overheard him telling the gardener/painter guy that the painting of NOOn was of his first love.
Wow was Noon shocked. She goes home and when the gates was stuck, she breaks down and cries.
"I'm your first love. Now you say it. Why?" Noon asks herself.
It was heartbreaking.

Then Rome is so happy with the painting. He hangs it up in his office, I think at his house.
Maneson comes in and see the painting.
Maneson is pissed, she demands to know who the girl in the painting was.
At first, Rome doesn't want to say.
I think Maneson's screaming got him annoyed and he blurted out that it was his old high school sweet heart.
Maneson gets really angry and is about to pull the painting down.
Rome grabs her and saids you can't touch this painting ever, in a really angry tone.
Wow, Maneson was really stunned.
She left fueled and Rome angrily sighs.

Poor guy, he has obligations for Maneson, but doesn't really like her.
he can't go to the one that he really loves.
I saw in the previews that he had to lie to Maneson that he has nothing going on with Noon and she shouldn't worry.
And Noon overheard....DRAMA and misunderstandings ahead. hehhehe.

I swear, they need to cut some of Mart and Rita's scene and add more Rome and Noon.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Noon, overhearding what Rome say must of hurt her alot. God! I feel for her :( .

I agree, they really should cut Mart-Rita scene and add more scene w/Rome-Noon. There's like absolutely nothing going on with Mart-Rita. But I luv Rita..lol..she is so cute in this lakorn but there's no spice in her relationship with Mart :blush:

I can't wait to see episode 3, hopefully, there's more scene with Rome-Noon :p

Y does Rome have to stay with his current gf for? If he doesn't love her

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Maneson is the daughter of the guy who saved rome's family. he helped them with their debt.
He has made Rome's life better financially.

He has high respect for The father and has obligations for the daughter.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I love Rome and Noon in this, they're cute. Hahaha i can't wait till next epi Andrew becomes Rita's kik to get Mart jealous and Noon uses him to get Rome jealous too :lol: Poor guy, getting used by both girls ^_^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Both couples are very cute. ;) I'm actually enjoying this drama. It's not intense but still intriguing. I can't wait for episode 4!