Your pick for best lakorn, actor, actress and new comer 2008

onahc

sarNie Elites
Put your bias aside and base your decision on performance for actors and script/production for lakon. My picks are

Best Lakon: Tough category, my guess is Sawan Bieng, Jum leuy Ruk, Botun Kleep Soodtai, Silamanee and Jai Rao
Best actor: Ken from Sawan Bieng
Best actress: Aff from Jai Rao
New comer: Ploy Chidchun from Pbee Gaew Nang Hong

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Best Lakorn: That's a toughy...
Best Actor: bias or not...Ken Theeradeth, hands down...he had SB, RNHJRJ, and JR...very 3 different men in one year, and all very good characters
Best Actress: Aff did a great job in both JLR and JR
Best Newcomer: there are none that stand out to me

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Kaew Lorm Pet:

Actor: Son Yuk Sonpaisarn
Actress: Vill Woranot Sontichai

Love them, they so hot and cute, good acting and good chemistry too...Good storyline too

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Best Actor: Ken (sawan biang) i like korravic too..but i tink Kavee was more complex
Best Actress: Ann T. ( sawan biang)
Best Newcomer: Vill (she's doing such a great job for 1st timer in KLP)
Best Lakorn: Sawan Biang...lol

sandbottle

sarNie Egg
I'd go for...

Best Lakon: Sawan Bieng, Jum leuy Ruk, Botun Kleep Soodtai, and Jai Rao
Best actor: Ken from Sawan Bieng
Best actress: Ann Thongprasom from Sawan Bieng
New comer: No idea..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
this is a hard choice...for the lakorns...

Best Lakorn: JLR, SRCYO, Kaew Lom Phet
Best Actor: Aum from JLR
Best Actress: Aff from JLR and JR
New comer: Wiew and Son (the whole cast from KLP)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Son mentioned in the same thread with Ken regarding best actor is an insult to Ken and his craft. How laughable. I'm not biased but it's the truth. Son is not in the same league as Ken. I bet Ken has more talent in his little pinky than Son will ever have.

kulyia

RUK
ahaha..i would say...

actor:Ken Theeradeth;OMG hes one hotass daddy with tightass jeans..lol
actress:Aff/Anne.but to say...i would say Aff.she won best actress for 2007 too.
Lakorn:would be SB/JLR/JR

MY BESTIES..hahah
<3Kulyia

alamo

sarNie Egg
Best Lakorn: Tang Chang Puerk
Best Actor: Varit from Tang Chang Puerk
Best Actress: Jintara from Tang Chang Puerk
New comer: -

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Son mentioned in the same thread with Ken regarding best actor is an insult to Ken and his craft. How laughable. I'm not biased but it's the truth. Son is not in the same league as Ken. I bet Ken has more talent in his little pinky than Son will have ever have.
As a complete Ken fan and supporter...I agree with you wholeheartedly...

I guess people have their own opinions and definitions on what is a good actor, and I will forever defend Ken...but I don't need to, because each and every one of his works proves how talented he is.

Although, I changed my mind on Best Newcomer, cuz Ton is great in KLP, being his first lakorn. I was skeptical about all these newcomers, but he's impressive...so is that little David Archuleta look-alike in KLP...but definitely not Son.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son mentioned in the same thread with Ken regarding best actor is an insult to Ken and his craft. How laughable. I'm not biased but it's the truth. Son is not in the same league as Ken. I bet Ken has more talent in his little pinky than Son will have ever have.

Who's care if he is in the same league or not, but Son just hot and sexy, Ken was never hot or recognise when he was started so and he still doesn't do it for me, he is boring to watch too , everyone has their own opinion on favourite actor....I guess son won me with his sexy appear and sexy move and he is quite good when it's comes to romantic scene....different opinion,,,For me Son is better than Ken....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
best lakorn: DDH, JLR
best actor: more than one
best actress: more than one
best newcomer: pueng!
new categorie ( ;) ) crush of the year : yui j

neena

sarNie Adult
i will never compare son with ken...who would do that? now if its ken and aum...thats more questionable. um...since it is the end of the year my picks are:

Best Lakorn: Jam Leuy Ruk, caught my heart, best chemistry between an on-screen couple I've ever seen.

Best Actor: This one is a hard one because between Ken and Aum, its hard...but I think with Botun Gleep Soot Tai Aum's won me over, he was REALLY good in that one.

Best Actress: Again a hard one because Ann and Aff are so great but I still can't get over Aff's transformation from Soriya to Tanyong in Botun Gleep Soot Tai. Aff did an amazing job in BGST.

Best Newcomers: Vill and Son...<obviously. They both have great potential and I can see them really making it big already. Besides, the chemistry between Son and Vill is so beautiful!!

cecilia

Staff member
i will never compare son with ken...who would do that? now if its ken and aum...thats more questionable. um...since it is the end of the year my picks are:

Best Lakorn: Jam Leuy Ruk, caught my heart, best chemistry between an on-screen couple I've ever seen.

Best Actor: This one is a hard one because between Ken and Aum, its hard...but I think with Botun Gleep Soot Tai Aum's won me over, he was REALLY good in that one.

Best Actress: Again a hard one because Ann and Aff are so great but I still can't get over Aff's transformation from Soriya to Tanyong in Botun Gleep Soot Tai. Aff did an amazing job in BGST.

Best Newcomers: Vill and Son...<obviously. They both have great potential and I can see them really making it big already. Besides, the chemistry between Son and Vill is so beautiful!!
i couldn't agree more ..
as for new comer --- Vill did great ..
Son is a bit stiff with his acting --- i'm an ify here and there for him.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Best Lakorn: Sawang Bieng ......my gosh, everything about Ann and Ken...it's just beyond word could expressed. Luv the end where Ken kneel down and Ann kissed him.....faint+
Best Actor: Ken (in SB won my heart...he play so real, i luv it)
Best Actor: Ann T. (as always, she was wonderful)

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Best Lakorn: Hmm...probably Sawan Bieng or Botun Gleeb Soodtai
Best Actor: Either Ken or Aum A.
Best Actress: Either Ann or Aff ....[i think its really going to be between these 2 couples]
Newcomer: The cast of Kaew Lom Pet

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
best actor: Ken from jairao n SB
best actress. i think noon s from the cowboy movie...forgot the title..
new commer Wiew...from Kaew Lom Pet
Best lakorn Kaew Lom Pet n noon s n aon lakorn..

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
For me best lakorn would be Kom Feak for 2008.

Best actress:
Cheer in Tur Keu Cheewit. She play her role lovey feel so sad for her in that lakorn..lol
Noon S in both of her lakorn that are airing right now.

Best actor:
Cee: his best role in Kom Feak.

Best new comer:
Amy Ameria in Tida Wanorn
Wiew in Kaew Lom Pet
Tengneung in [Sitcom] Moradok Bunterng

lilypha

sarNie Adult
QUOTE (neena @ Dec 25 2008, 03:05 PM)

i couldn't agree more ..
as for new comer --- Vill did great ..
Son is a bit stiff with his acting --- i'm an ify here and there for him

I have to join u guys with this. It must be between ateam and kateam... for me, I do wish wholeheartedly that ateam wins though I think ka also did a great job...

for the newbie, I really impressed by Vill from KLP but the son needs time to improve his acting.