Your pick for best lakorn, actor, actress and new comer 2008

thaigirl

sarNie Hatchling
Best lakorn : Nang thart
Best actor : Ken Theeradeth
Best actress : Kob Suvanant
Best newbie : Aof Chanapol

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna give all my 2009 awards to Ann Thongprasom and Aum Atichart for Borisat bambat kaen. The teasers are already so intense ! I'm already into it xD

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna give all my 2009 awards to Ann Thongprasom and Aum Atichart for Borisat bambat kaen. The teasers are already so intense ! I'm already into it xD
I'm glad we think alike ;)
The casts and the theme songs are hot hot hot!!!
Ann has put all her best into this lakorn and it was the toughest lakorn for her...
The only lakorn I'm so anxious to watch in 2009, at the moment :D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Best Lakorn:Sawan Bieng&&Jum Luey Ruk&&Ngao Asoke
Actor:Ken Theeradeth&&Aum Atichart
Actress:Ann Thongprasom&&Aff T.
Newcomer:Peung Kanya&&Wiew W.

Kashie omg! Girl, I so totally agree with you about Son! His acting needs to be better, especially when it comes to the sad scenes. His face reactions, I so don't buy that. It just makes me laugh! He's really good looking, with a hot body! He's just too stiff! Very stiff!!
i agree wit this...

kulyia

RUK
to admit, JR isnt as nice as JLR and SB..the ending suxs for JR..but i still like it because aff and Ken were Great in there

Ana

sarNie Adult
Best Lakorn:

Sangkram Nang Fah
Kom Faek

Actor:

Cee Siwat - His role in KF was awesome and he perform it well too. There was many character in that one character ^_^

Actress:

Bee Namthip - She got me crying so much in SNF. If awards weren't so BS I say she deserve all the awards :lol:
Noon W - For Dao Puen Din
Yui Jiranan - Nang Tard
Cheer T - In KF

Newcomer:

Aof C
Fai N