Your pick for best lakorn, actor, actress and new comer 2008

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Best lakorn: Kom Faek (love the cast, plot, everything!)

Best Actor: Cee (like dancy i think his role in KF was really well done!) and Ken (Ken's emotional acting in SB was really awesome too)

Best Actress: Chompoo Araya (hated her guts in DPD, but she was so damn good at the same time)

Best newbie: Fai Nichanun (she acts pretty good for having been in only a couple of lakorns)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't watch enough lakorns to actually pick and choose, but the best actress of all time is ann t. she's very diverse and NEVER fails me in her acting. i'm not bias. she's just amazing...and she seems to be the only nang ek who can frequently and consistently hang on to the nang ek roles the longest...even in 2008.

as for male actors...it's difficult because if i had to pick in terms of experience, it would be aum or ken. ken is "typical roles" good and aum is "diverse roles" good. but if i had to pick based on very quick growth, it would be rome. i'm not sure how long rome has been around. so, if rome is new, that answers the question about best newcomer actor. lol

as for best lakorn, don't ask cuz i love it all despite lil comments i make here and there. LOL

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
there's so many good lakorn and great actors and actresses... Everyone has their own time to shine... I love all the one that you guys have mentioned.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i don't watch enough lakorns to actually pick and choose, but the best actress of all time is ann t. she's very diverse and NEVER fails me in her acting. i'm not bias. she's just amazing...and she seems to be the only nang ek who can frequently and consistently hang on to the nang ek roles the longest...even in 2008.

as for male actors...it's difficult because if i had to pick in terms of experience, it would be aum or ken. ken is "typical roles" good and aum is "diverse roles" good. but if i had to pick based on very quick growth, it would be rome. i'm not sure how long rome has been around. so, if rome is new, that answers the question about best newcomer actor. lol

as for best lakorn, don't ask cuz i love it all despite lil comments i make here and there. LOL

I agree that Ann is one of the n'eks who consistently delivers a solid performance with every role she plays, however i believe there are other talented actresses who have given better performances this year.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I agree that Ann is one of the n'eks who consistently delivers a solid performance with every role she plays, however i believe there are other talented actresses who have given better performances this year.
yup yup! it was a tough decision. ann just has the advantage because she's been around the longest, but give some of the other ones a couple more years, they'll be just as solid as ann.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Best lakorn : I would have to say, Kom Faek, and Sawan Being. But, Kom Faek definetly takes the cake. Great storyline :D
Best Actor: I'm going to have to go with Cee Siwat. Kom Faek, definetly was his best role. :wub:
Best Actress: Aff in both JLR and Jai Rao.
Best New Comer: Son and View. LOL. View's doing great especially since it's her first lakorn, and Son, he still has room to improve, but his crying scenes
are to die for! :wub: Fai is a good one too. I like her. ^_^

Mann

Best Lakorn: Kom Faek + Dao Puern Din for Ch. 7 and Sawan Bieng for Ch. 3
Best Actor: Ken for his great performance ^^
Best Actress: Araya for her outstanding acting for a first time nang rai in Dao Puern Din
Best Newcomer: None

kulyia

RUK
yupp, iagreed with some..but best actress to me would probably be Aff.It amazes me how she can turn from a server in JLR who protects and have family comes first.Then in BKS shes soo Tomboy &plus her hair and her aditude and her clothes, while watching it youve totally forgotten that a few months ago she was the sweet innocent loving girl who does EVERYTHING to protect the onee she love..Then in JR, omg award should go to ken.Did you guys hear him WEEP in there??..Like seriously you dont hear guys WEEP in Lakorns or Movies!Or in EVERYDAY life.And wow look at Affs tears and kens..wow.i was amazed by their acting..EXTREM AMAZED.

&&the weeping part was in Episode 14 part 1 or 2
<3

fun

Expired Sarnie
Son is not in the same league as Ken. I bet Ken has more talent in his little pinky than Son will ever have.
Totally. Son may be good looking, his acting is ify like Ceci mentioned. Maybe Son will win best look, but best actor Son doesn't even exist in that category just yet. Maybe a few more years.

Best lakorn: This is tough but I can branch it out

• Family drama: Botan Gleep Sudthai or Pieng Puen Fah
    Best remake: Sawan Bieng or Jam Luey Ruk or Duan Duang Heruthai

Be back to finish.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know, in Jai Rao today...that was so sad...he was like, sobbing...I've never ever heard any man in a lakorn sob like that, for the woman he loves...that scene was so touching to watch.

Hehe I have a lot :)

Best lakorn: Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed, Tur Keu Cheevit, Jao Ying Lum Sing, Songkram Nang Fah, Jum Leuy Ruk, and Dao Bpeun Din
Actor: Aum Atichart of JLR and Vier Sukollawat of TKC.
Actress: Pinky Savika of JYLS, Noon Woranuch of DBD, and Aff Taksaorn of JLR.
Newcomer: I agree; CAST of Kaew Lohm Petch.

kulyia

RUK
I know, in Jai Rao today...that was so sad...he was like, sobbing...I've never ever heard any man in a lakorn sob like that, for the woman he loves...that scene was so touching to watch.

yupp..that made me cry like actually tear fall down.it was soo sudden..iwouldnt expect Pken to weep or sobb EVER..i was soo shocked..ihope he wins an award.=D

nan180

sarNie Egg
Best Lakorn: Sawan Bieng, Sapai Looktong, and Soo Saeng Tawan

Actor: Weir Sukollawat, Aof Chanapol

Actress: Pancake Khemanit, Aff T

New Comer 2008: I'd have to agree too, the crew of Kaew Lorm Pet

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn this is hard so many good lakorns.. lol..

best lakorn: hmmm.. Jam Loey Rak, Sawan Biang, Botan Gleep Sudtai, Jai Rao, Silamanee
best actor: Aum, Ken <------------hard...
best actress: Aff, Anne, Kob<----- harder lmao...
new comer:... hmmm wiew.. xp..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hehe I have a lot :)

Best lakorn: Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed, Tur Keu Cheevit, Jao Ying Lum Sing, Songkram Nang Fah, Jum Leuy Ruk, and Dao Bpeun Din
Actor: Aum Atichart of JLR and Vier Sukollawat of TKC.
Actress: Pinky Savika of JYLS, Noon Woranuch of DBD, and Aff Taksaorn of JLR.
Newcomer: I agree; CAST of Kaew Lohm Petch.
lol i totally forgot about SONGKRAM NANG FAH! shitz! tat lakorn pissed me off so bad to the point where
i couldn't even stop watching it..and almost made me lose hope in men :lmao: i was glad it at least earned an award
"most controversial lakorn" lol

Ken & Son :loool:

Son my boy may be cute...w/ a hot body...but boy does he need acting lessons...his crying is okies...but wat reallie
bothers me about him is his body movements...his facial expressions are prettie bad too...but okay..body movements :ph34r:
an example..wenever Gan punch the crap outta him..Gan would punch him so hard on the face and almost tip over..and
Son's face would turn like he got slapped by a girl :unsure: *tat was hard to watch*..or wen Namphet was going to drown
he walked out of the house like a robot...i'm like dude...the girl u love is going to drown...RUN! lol..but okay his hot body
and face makes up for his role...though...lol his looks are wearing away fast

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'm a die hard Ken fan..and a kinda bias Aum fan..so i keep tings like tis
i want to settle it down a lilo..esp. the whole Aum vs Ken thingie

honestly Aum & Ken both have the same number of diverse roles or if u wanna say
typical roles....Ken & Aum usually play the nice guy roles for a long time until this
year..they get caught meannie buggies...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Best Lakorn:Sawan Bieng&&Jum Luey Ruk&&Ngao Asoke
Actor:Ken Theeradeth&&Aum Atichart
Actress:Ann Thongprasom&&Aff T.
Newcomer:Peung Kanya&&Wiew W.

Kashie omg! Girl, I so totally agree with you about Son! His acting needs to be better, especially when it comes to the sad scenes. His face reactions, I so don't buy that. It just makes me laugh! He's really good looking, with a hot body! He's just too stiff! Very stiff!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Ahh thank goodness someone mentioned Songkram Nang Fah because that one was a memorable one. I loved every minute of it no matter how nam nao it was, it was addictive.