Yhark Jah Ruk Diew Jud Hai

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I saw the preview for next week's episode and I tell it's going to be fun. It's when bon and poo gets abducted. Poo was still in keaw's disguise and one of the gunmen pulled on her hair and it came out. Bon was sort of on the ground and he looks up at poo just as her fake teeth fell right off after her hair..lol. I'll try to catch it live so you guys can see...lol.

Oooh it sounds good! hehe :lol: I can't wait to see how he will react and Poo too!

bunniii

sarNie Elites

Anyah!!! Love this lakorn so much. it's funny when she change to kaewnama. each episodes make me laugh so much
And poo can act so much better now.. I m so glad it's not like in nang sao som lon she wasn't that great, maybe it was vee's fault!! :p He's not really good actor. But with ball there is something, they have good chemistry. and hum he is dam cute!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Bon is pretty damn cute and I love it when he plays these playboy roles!!! So hot!!! lol! I need to catch up on this lakorn though. I am going to go rent it tomorrow for sure because I am eager to see it but I hate downloading it so I will just wait and rent it! I think Poo should stick with acting comedy because she's good at it and very cute too! I love all the gaew na mah scenes!!! so hilarious. i laugh so hard that my stomach hurts!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn so much!! I laughed so hard I was crying and my stomach hurt so bad!! I liked Bon since Sanae Ruk Nang Cin but I didn't like him until I saw the talk show where all the cast from Sanae Ruk Nang Cin came on there. I forgot the name of it. Anyway, the way he acts in real life is so cute! He's such a playboy in real life!!! I'm a sucker for that playboy personality in a guy.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love this lakorn so much!! I laughed so hard I was crying and my stomach hurt so bad!! I liked Bon since Sanae Ruk Nang Cin but I didn't like him until I saw the talk show where all the cast from Sanae Ruk Nang Cin came on there. I forgot the name of it. Anyway, the way he acts in real life is so cute! He's such a playboy in real life!!! I'm a sucker for that playboy personality in a guy.

OMG! Me too. I dunno y but playboys have that charming side that's so cute. Oh and they are so seductive!!!! lol! something about them just makes ur heart jump :wub: and i dunno they just make u smile. However, to date them in real life would be such a pain because u always have to keep a tab on them. nah, but i wouldn't! i am not the jealous type...i mean if he plays around, then u should do the same! lol! j/k!!!! Sighhhhhhhhh....i can't wait until i go get this lakorn tomorrow, its like the only thing that brightens up my days especially these stressing days with school and everything!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah i have to admit that Poo'acting is much better than the last lakorn i see.....She really amaze me...and i like the chemistry between Bon and Poo. They r such a cute couple in the lakorn. The second couple is cute too. Hope that to see more of Poo and Bon in the near future though... :wub: :wub:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Do you guys have da interview of da cast of Sanae Ruk Nang Cin i wanna c i really in luv wit Bon ok i really do think Poo has really improved

cutepie

sarNie Hatchling
i am so into this lakorn and this is only lakorn i am watching it now...can't wait for the next ep... :yahoo: :yahoo:

donna

sarNie Adult
i don't know. the story line is kinda dragging now. it was good at first now its so-so. i still like tho and can't wait to see more epis! hopefully it gets better...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I am so far behind right now. I have only seen to the part where poo dressed as Kaew na mah, went and bashed the press conference of bon and gigi about the news that it wasn't real. it was so funny! i love it love it love it. Bon's name in here is so cool. Achitah Achitrawong. Hella cool, like alliteration!!!

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn too cant wait til next week's episode. i want to see more of the second couple, is it just me or i think the bon is actually falling for kaew nah mah version too, especially when he was so worried bout her after she left his house........... :yahoo:

an la

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really cute, i like the second couple too. hopefully Muay will come to realize that Daynuth really likes her, right now she is so mean to her. Poo mom is such a biatch, a gold digger, breaking up other peoples family and trying to use Poo do it. for some reason i never that coming: that Gigi is Poo's half sister.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn. It is so funny love all the characters. especially love pr'aks friend. He is hot.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I am behind in this lakorn but hey i don't mind cuz it keeps me entertained every episode that i watch. I just can't wait till pra'ek finds out who keaw na mah is and if poo finds out that her dad is the same as chi chi then what will she do, cuz they like the same guy! I really loooooove this lakorn, i'm glad it aired cuz really these past months there weren't any really entertaining lakorns that were good. Wanna watch more!!!! :yahoo:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
its not dragging that much like other lakorns and i cant wait to see where the 2nd couple kiss n makeup lol :wub: :)

donna

sarNie Adult
i just watched today's epi and its getting better. bon knows now that poo is kea nah mah and silamanee. it was pretty funny how her teeth fell out in front of him! it looks like the 2nd couple is getting along better now. how cute!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I just saw the episode to and it was so funny when her teeth fell out and he finally knows who Poo is. I like both couples. They are cute in their own way. I hope that Poo finds out who her father is soon and wonder how she is going to feel when she knows that the other girl is her half sister. I can't wait for the next episodes because now that Bon knows who Poo is, I think he will start to fall for her more.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
All I can say is that this lakorn is good, fun, and hilarious for me. But everyone has their tastes in lakorns, hopefully you'll enjoy it as well as I do. Can't wait for today's episode. :lol:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh man. How freaken exciting. its so exciting that i can't keep my happiness inside of me. lol. i love it so much. did any of u watch the wan wan young wan you show with them? it was pretty cute. i liked how they as in Pa Gik tricked Poo about Poo's way of getting guys about how she pretends to drop something and then pick it up with her butt facing the dude. it was pretty hilarious. and Awwww Bon is so cute. I never knew that he still had feelings toward Nadia. How sweet. I knew he liked her alot but I didn't know that he still liked her. Nadia is lucky..if only she will date him. And Aoun i never knew that he was that quiet and shy in real life! He doesn't look it at all though. Rotmey sings so cute, she sang the theme song at the show too so everyone who hasn't watch it should watch it! Oh and it was so funny how Bon was saying that since Aoun didn't talk that much with Poo or Rotmey and he went everywhere with Bon, everyone thought that they were a gay couple. So freaken hilarious!!!!! :lol: