YAY SARNWORLDS BACK!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
YAY! IT'S BACK! KISSES GRANDPA YOU ROCK KHOON TAH! LOL YOU SAVED ME FROM ANOTHER DAY OF SARNWORLD WITHDRAWAL!
KISSES SARNWORLD "OH HOW I MISSED YOU!"
KISSES SARN I MISSED YOU TOO!
HUGS SARNIES I MISSED YA'LL TOO!

LOL AND DIDN'T I TELL YOU GIRLS EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE?

Edit: So there was a virus? LOL I don't think I ever got one >.O but
<<-firefox user lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes thank you for having SW back up and running again. I was bored out of my mind too.

And thanks to you too Tina for keeping us busy with your supplied of upload links and all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yw Maya :p lol and girl I wasn't even bored out of my mind I was bored off the computer! I didn't even wanna come near it and everytime I did I kept going to sarNworld lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUMPING FOR JOY AROUND A BONFIRE*

OH SARNWORLD.. I MISS YOU SO MUCH.. I MISS YOU MORE THAN I MISS MY BOYFRIEND. HAHAHA

lady0fdarkness

peaches... I think Darvil suggests all of us to use firefox for now, cause I tried using IE earlier and the tojan is still there trying to install. Firefox stops it... now the sarNworld doesn't freeze for me anymore.

lady0fdarkness

go to www.pandasecurity.com to scan your computer online. That site will detect some virus and delete it for you.

lady0fdarkness

Just want to thank Tina and Lynda for letting us communicate through your blogs while our beloved SW was down. You girls rock!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm a firefox user it towers over IE I made the switch over 2 years ago and never switched back :loool:

This is why I love my firefox so
Click For Full Size
Because it's hot :wub: Lol.
trust me once you girls make the switch you'll never go back :p

lady0fdarkness

Haha... yeah.. I hear you.

Well.. the reason why I love using IE is because I have so many accounts and bills and online money making stuff that I belong to, and it's hard to remember all my passwords, so I use roboform to fill them in, where I don't even have to type my username or pw cause that program does it for me. I dunno if roboform is compatible with firefox or not.. I think I should go check and start using firefox as my default browser.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yw Maya :p lol and girl I wasn't even bored out of my mind I was bored off the computer! I didn't even wanna come near it and everytime I did I kept going to sarNworld lol
I know what you mean about not wanting to be near the computer. I have that symptoms whenever one of my favorites forum/sites went down too, it's worse than being heartbroken :loool: LOL
But lucky SW was down when I have so much works to do, so it wasn't so bad for me, but I still click on and check to see if the site is back up every hour or so. :lol:

Anyway, anyone know if firefox is free and how does it work? It's similar to IE, and if I switch to Firefox can I still switch back and forth between IE and FF? I still need IE for other purpose so I don't want to get into FF and not be able to come back to IE? Thanks for more info on FF. ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Lome firefox has a "master password" feature :p lol where you use one password for everything

Maya you can switch back and forth I do it often when I have to login as two users on my forum to check stuff out ...

lady0fdarkness

Lol Lome firefox has a "master password" feature :p lol where you use one password for everything

Maya you can switch back and forth I do it often when I have to login as two users on my forum to check stuff out ...
seriously? Where is it... lol.. sorry.. I'm so not used to firefox. I'm confused as heck using these tabs and all.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so not computer geek/geniuses hahaha :p :lol: so I don't know this either lady0fdarkness, I'm so clueless when it comes to computer. I'm still on basic learning on IE so I got to look into this more closely first before I switch it.

So what if I don't want to use one "master password" (because I have secret to hide hehehehehe j/k) can that be done too?