YAY SARNWORLDS BACK!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: Oh thank goodness it's back up!! Monday was the limit..i would go crazie after tat...it's been only like 2 days but it felts like an eternity!!

Thanksgiving is coming early this year..i'm thankful for SarnWorld...Sarn...who ever helped put tis forum backed up and all my sarnies.. :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:lmao: Oh thank goodness it's back up!! Monday was the limit..i would go crazie after tat...it's been only like 2 days but it felts like an eternity!!

Thanksgiving is coming early this year..i'm thankful for SarnWorld...Sarn...who ever helped put tis forum backed up and all my sarnies.. :wub:

haha, kashie.. you funny.

For me, my birthday came early this year when sarNword worked again.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
seriously thanks for bringing sarnworld back...i was bored off my a** too!!! Gosh so what excitely happend people? and what is this virus thing? What happend and how did it get here?

cecilia

Staff member
Yes, i'm a HARDCORE FIREFOX USER.
so that's why i didn't have any viruses .. LOl

FIREFOX is always up to date with their stuff so everyone. CONVERT already .LOl

thanks for bringing this back .. Life is so boring without SARNWORLD .

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
For those of you guys getting Firefox for the first time, I'd also recommend you download Adblock Plus & the Easy List Filter. Adblock Plus is a popup/advertisement blocker add-on created for Firefox and the Easy List Filter is a filter subscription that works with ABP. :D

You MUST download the Easy List Filter for it to work correctly. ABP won't do anything unless you have a filter working with it.

Adblock Plus
1. Go here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
2. Click 'Add to Firefox' button

Easy List Filter
1. Go here: http://easylist.adblockplus.org/
2. Follow steps 1-3 on the left hand side of the screen.

It takes less than 10 minutes to add.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Yes, i'm a HARDCORE FIREFOX USER.
so that's why i didn't have any viruses .. LOl

FIREFOX is always up to date with their stuff so everyone. CONVERT already .LOl

thanks for bringing this back .. Life is so boring without SARNWORLD .
I'm converted! Yayy..

nina07

sarNie Adult
YESHH ! THANK GOSH ALL MIGHTY !! I WAS BORED TO DEATH !!

ohemgee, thank goodness. thank goodness.

AMEN !

haha xP

onahc

sarNie Elites
yay sw is back, i have firefox too so i hope i didn't get anything. bends down on knee and kisses ring on finger(to whomever fixed the problem, lol).

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh good gosh! i'm so happy SW is back! i've been soooo boreddd!!!!

But now, my damn computer is messed up... I don't know what happen to my computer screen resolution but it's jacked up...! & i'm so not a computer nerd... anybody know what to do?? :blink:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Right click >> properties>> settings :p
I already did that. but for some reason, when i change the resolution to 800x600, everything double it's size & my whole computer screen cuts off stuff. It's hard to explain. the resolution is distored. I need reboot my computer or something. I every tried adjusting it with the buttons on the monitor but it gets bigger not smaller... damn my computer.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! i thot it was only me who couldn't access sarnworld...i was getting scared....lol

but hey, how come the links such as:

Sarnworld>Entertainment> ...... are looking kinda weird... ???

for example when i go to a thread, the home page link isnt there??