yard & aff on volume

tinah

sarNie Coma
this was last years shoot. dont remember seeing it

both gals look gorgeous. sometime aff doesnt look full thai

credit to taksaorn.com

cecilia

Staff member
i stumble upon this cover but couldn't find the pictures. thank you TINAH. she's gorgeous like always :wub:

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Aff nostop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aff is so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! popular her face is every where so happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I like aff she's pretty but the last picture was not the greatest, her face is great as always but that outfit and pose made her look too short and almost on the stocky side who the hell made her pose like that?She also should have had high heels on. Am i the only one that hate those nude tube tops. I usually see at least one actress wear one in lakorn cause they don't wanna show cleavage on screen(most of them don't even have cleavage to start out with anyways). I understand if they don't wanna show too much cleavage on t.v. but give the actresses something else to wear than cause it looks tacky espcially under a dress.

sarN

sarNie Granny
she HOT Aff is 5'2 - 5'3 so yeah she kind of short for a run way model - she even shorter den me :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really 5'3. That is short to be a model. I hate it when people say beauty is in the inside when all these requirement just to be a super model.

Sorry kind of off there when sarN mentioned the height of Aff. By the way Yard and Aff looks great especially Aff. LOL>

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
WHAT?! AFF'S 5'2-5'3? REALLY? SHE'S LiKE MY HEiGHT! ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE WAS TALLER

GORGEOUS PiCTURES BY THE WAY!