Yai Bai Bah

keylee

sarNie Hatchling
i like the lakorn pretty far...

i really like the opening theme song sung by A-Rung Arnus :)

A-Rung right now stars in Puen Sap 4x4 w/ Four Sakolrat

i can't wait for the 2nd episode

sunisa

I actually like this lakorn.I think it pretty good.It is also interesting and funny.Mo is funny in there and Oil is cute.Hopefully,she gonna be normal at the end.I like Mo in this lakorn.I never like any of her other lakorns.

dee

sarNie Egg
so far....I really like the Lakorn...and first I didn't think I'll like it...but its not that bad at all....I think sometime along the line Mo's gonna stop being crazy...I hope... :D

puppylov

sarNie Adult
if you llok @ the preview again you'll see 2 mo, one is doing painting with oil and the other crazy one is laughing @ behind. Could there be two mo in this lakorn?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
All I can think when I saw the first episode was how exhausted is Mo going to be playing a crazy chick for however many episodes. Its gotta be hard to keep up that kind of manic energy.

Also what's the big mystery? Is Mo really the rich guy's kid? grandkid? kid of the love of his life? Because he cares way too much about her for her to just be a random adopted kid.

Oh and what happened to Prae? She used to play n'ek and now she's demoted to a supporting role. I think she's going to be the most evil too though for some reason.

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i like to know the mystery too...why they rich old man love her so much more than his real children...and why is she acted all crazy...when is she going to act normal...and when oil start to like her since he didn't like her in the beginning....like some of you already mentioned, at first i thought i'm not going to watch this lakorn but then after watching epi 1 i really liked it...can't wait for the next epi....

Hiatus

Super Momo
liking this lakorn lol its kinda different from other lakorn.. I hope Mo is some real crazy chick lol then turns normal b/c oil takes care of her... but what bother me is the asylum scene... or maybe she'll turn really crazy in the end and it'll be some sad ending lol

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, on episode three and Oil is so funny! He almost caught Mo and the Doc talking to each other (she is normal now).

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
i just read thairath right now and in on the scenes where they were in the beach she drowns and oil really kisses her! WHen they were filming it, mo didn't know that they will actually kiss and when oil kiss her, mo came up because she was lying down since she drowned and oil's suppose to save her and she said "omg you actually kissed me p'oil imma tell my dad on you" and oil immediately said like "the director told me to do it right now so it'll be like one take done." yep!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Nuk laaw!! I was just talking to nicky about it. I was right...

tang071

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is soo good. however each eps is so short...is on everyday though?? anyways, by the second eps we learn that sabai is not crazy anymore. the grandfather figure dies. she goes into shock and is hospitalized. she remembers all of her past experiences before she became crazy. she remembers how her mother was sick and died and how she was sent to live with the old man. however, after her mom died, oil's dad came to visit sabai's mom. he thus takes the duty of caring for her mom's burial and sent sabai to the old man's house. i dunno it seemed as if he was the father or the woman's husband. ew gross cuz then oil and mo would be related. anyways, ppl dont believe that sabai is well anymore so she does a series of tests with the doctor. meanwhile ppl back at the house believe that sabai somehow killed the father by her outbursts. it end theres.
i assume that she's all well and that she asks the doctor to keep her miracle a secret. she continues to act crazy however. its quite obvious in the previews cuz she asks crazy by clapping her hands which looks funny. but then you notice how at times she's sane esp when she's like checking out oil. lol. and she slaps oil after he forces a kiss on her.
also, prae yeah i think is really evil. i think it was her that pushed sabai into the ocean.
how old is she btw?? is she the same age as au which is no more than 25. not only is she been getting supporting roles but older roles too. like mae pra torranee and kep jai. i liked her so much in na na tong.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i knew it cuz when i was watching the preview i was like she doesn't even look crazy...maybe she's acting..i really like the song...anyone have it can u upload it? i think Prae fits as an evil girl more than a ne'k..she has that evil eyes.....i also knew from the start that she is the evil girl...its obviously that its her that pushed Mo into the water........

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I think Mo is not crazy anymore. She is pretending to be one maybe just to figure out what is going on. Can't wait for the next episodes. :lol:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I'm liking this lakorn so far. Mo is so cute. She looks like a mix between Aum P. and Noon W. In her photoshoots, she looks like Aum but on-screen, she looks kinda like Noon.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Mo isn't crazy anymore by the end of the 2nd episode. She's pretending now because she knows the rich guy's kids would harm her if they found out she was cured. Only the doctor knows. Oil is pretty funny in the lakorn with his expressions when he reacts to something Mo does. He's scared sh**less of her and she knows it and teases him all the time.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
She's not crazy anymore? lol okie I see then cus I thought that if she was going to be crazy throughout the lakorn then it wouldn't be that good haha but yeah I cant wait to see the next parts :D