Yai Bai Bah

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
tye-niranh said:
this is off topic but I like the scene where Sabai pretend to be crazy and was calling all of them names...i was lmao
[post="95470"][/post]​
lol I love that part too..esp when she points to Num and was like "YOU! You have a soul of a woman!" lol :lol: Num acting gay is a little freaky tho hahaha..

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
iheartchakrit said:
lol I love that part too..esp when she points to Num and was like "YOU! You have a soul of a woman!" lol :lol: Num acting gay is a little freaky tho hahaha..
[post="95844"][/post]​
Yeah, he's doing a really good job...that is kinda freaky...Reminded me of Ruk Kong Nai Dok Mai when that gay guy liked him...and I think he got raped or something...haha

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
wow! i just watched like teh first few episodes and i'm really loving this lakorn. Didn't like mo too much but she's alrite! she can act compared to a lot of other new actresses! I really like the storylined! i can't wait to see when p'ek starts suspecting that she's normal now! wow..i'm surprised at how good this lakorn is!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I just love Oil's character...He plays it really well...He's strong because he can stand up to the family but yet kinda weak? because he's scared of Sabai, the crazy girl....but at the same time caring...he's so funny around her...It's like he is unsure how to act around her or something...i like it when she teases him

hansonie

sarNie Egg
omg, i'm so silly...i thought the n'ek was Noon all along until now. and i've been telling people about it...like y'know the new Noon movie where she's crazy! LOL. i was wondering why there were two new movies of hers out.. i'm such an idiot. lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
haha...did you think it was noon before watching it or after watching it? to me, at some angle, mo kinda remind me of noon...but then in her photoshoots, she resembles aum...it's so strange...i think she's a mix between these two...

hansonie

sarNie Egg
yeah those three really look alike!

i thought it was noon after watching it! lol

tha

sarNie Egg
This movie is off the hook....lol omg this movie is funny the part where mo was crying becuase oil wouldnt play follow the duck with her and then oil played with her becuz she started crying oil so cute and the part where mo wanted to let him play as a frog oil looked so funny...i think this is a good movie overall

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm pleasantly surprised that I really like YBB. Normally I hate RS lakorns and one about a crazy chick at that would've spelled disaster for me but Oil and Mo are just so cute. Mo doesn't over act and comes off pretty funny and endearing. I love how she tortures the family and basically gets a free pass because they think she's crazy.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
does oil know that she's not crazy yet! i feel like, this lakorn isn't going anywhere! we haven't found anything out at all yet.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Just wondering is this lakorn coming to an end soon? Oil still have not found out the truth yet if Mo is faking the insanity stuff. Mo is so funny in here when she pretends to be crazy :D

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i loved the sweet "kissing" scene when OIL and Mo was in his car and she got hurt on her ankle or something. LOL Too bad it was too dark to see anything! :loool: Would have loved to see some lip-locking action but then again...we all know how Thai lakorns are. :lmao: OIL looks soooo cute and adorable in his little vest and tie too! love him and his hotness! he rocks! :D

gs

Sexy Back
dara45 said:
Just wondering is this lakorn coming to an end soon? Oil still have not found out the truth yet if Mo is faking the insanity stuff. Mo is so funny in here when she pretends to be crazy :D
[post="101104"][/post]​

yea i want to know when this lak gonna end too so i can upload other lak. ;)

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
gloria83 said:
which eps is when they kissed and she gets all dressed uo?
[post="102711"][/post]​
End of episode 16...It is cute. On the other hand, to me it is kinda of dragging right now. I like the beginning but right now, it is kind of slow :wacko:

mskinyi

started watching yaibaibah and sooo loving it... haha actually only finish eppy 1... gotta give tangmo props for portraying her role well... and oil haha gorsh he so hot... love the bedroom scene whea tangmo pretends to sleep, and he comes waving his hand in her face and gesturing pokes at her too and she just jumps up, scares him and fall back down like nuttin done happen hahha talok dee nee... narak duay!