Votes: 65 55.1%
  • Annoyed

Votes: 51 43.2%
  • Neutral

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm not sure why this topic is making people upset when there are so many others out there that offend more people... i already said why i made this. i was hoping for no fan wars. -.-

cecilia

Staff member
These are instigation topics .. so hope is not exactly the word for it -- 'expect' my friend ... but i see your point

From a REAL MATURE fan (please allow me to go against my own rule of sarcasm lol)
- i have no issue with comparison as long as it is construct logically with facts over fictions - not just pure assumption.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm not sure why this topic is making people upset when there are so many others out there that offend more people... i already said why i made this. i was hoping for no fan wars. -.-
Do you really want to know why? 

I am so hungry. /off-topic

Btw. Fun4fun. Why do I always seem to agree with 90% of your comments?!

As for my vote. My siggy says it all...

I am actually quite flattered there are still people who remember mteam since 2010 was ages ago. Mteam could have died with no duo promotion whatsoever. It's only recently that fans can cherish some moments through instagram.

This is a drive by post btw. Lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Do you really want to know why?

I am so hungry. /off-topic

Btw. Fun4fun. Why do I always seem to agree with 90% of your comments?!

As for my vote. My siggy says it all...

I am actually quite flattered there are still people who remember mteam since 2010 was ages ago. Mteam could have died with no duo promotion whatsoever. It's only recently that fans can cherish some moments through instagram.

This is a drive by post btw. Lol.
Yes I want to know why. Goodness, no problem in the other thread, hoping this would go as smooth.

cecilia

Staff member
Yadech is to Ken/Ann as Mteam is to Ateam. :)

I like em all. Perfectly happy with them as they're all talented and cute/hot in their own ways. ;)
Honestly, the level of comparison is incomparable among these love teams. To us (or me), OUR (my) TEAM MEASURE above everyone else (i'm totally bias on this one) but it doesn't mean that we're (i'm) blind enough to not see flaws and accept reality too. I give credit when it is due and try not to conclude an answer base on my own PURE ASSUMPTION of others :wub: I aint a saint and i don't meant to be one either BUT i think we all need to get a reality check and answer properly base on facts to make this kind of discussion a healthy one before making assumptions turn facts.

Gossips

sarNie Egg
U seem to know a lot about yadech fans? what have they done to u so u can call them immature and what have yadech done to u ?
don't want to start a fight, but i just wondering.
How do I not know, they are everywhere, every thread something about yadech have to come up. Yadech haven't done anything, only their biting fans.. Where no one can say anything about them, this thread explains everything, seen their lakorns and they suck where is the chemistry. can only be little kids.... Aum/Kim and Mteam should've been the stars not the bickering couples.

cecilia

Staff member
How do I not know, they are everywhere, every thread something about yadech have to come up. Yadech haven't done anything, only their biting fans.. Where no one can say anything about them, this thread explains everything, seen their lakorns and they suck where is the chemistry. can only be little kids.... Aum/Kim and Mteam should've been the stars not the bickering couples.
Just b/c you see them everywhere defending their idol .. doesn't mean you should make all of them bad ... so as a good person ( or you think you are) you should not allow them the privilege to make you dislike them due to their presence.

As a reminder *i seriously going to have this imprint in my back or something b/c i OVERUSE it so many times.*

"Let no man pull you low enough to hate him" -- Martin Luther King Jr.

Think about this quote and try to understand or see what i see in the meaning to stand up to all challengers out there (for my love team, of course and life itself) :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just b/c you see them everywhere defending their idol .. doesn't mean you should make all of them bad ... so as a good person ( or you think you are) you should not allow them the privilege to make you dislike them due to their presence.

As a reminder *i seriously going to have this imprint in my back or something b/c i OVERUSE it so many times.*

Think about this quote and try to understand or see what i see in the meaning to stand up to all my challengers :p
LMAO!

Gossips

sarNie Egg

Think about this quote and try to understand or see what i see in the meaning to stand up to all challengers out there (for my love team, of course and life itself) :p
For you, I can see where you are coming from, but from the others Yadech fans, I can't accept. I'm not a good person and don't think I am. I'm just giving the facts I see written on here. everyone has their own opinions but seems like if you are not a Yadech fan you have no right to give out your opinion. Sincerely read the other comments before you bash on me

cecilia

Staff member
For you, I can see where you are coming from, but from the others Yadech fans, I can't accept. I'm not a good person and don't think I am. I'm just giving the facts I see written on here. everyone has their own opinions but seems like if you are not a Yadech fan you have no right to give out your opinion. Sincerely read the other comments before you bash on me

i'm not bashing you .. from my perspective, i know where you're coming from .. i stated in here that as a person who know how it feels like to be thrash by others, you should not treat the other people the same way .. and to be a better and understanding person, you should think about others ppl feeling too when you said what you wrote up there. If you hate seeing them .. how would you imagine me seeing a person in between read what you wrote?

Trust me, you don't want me to start bashing on you b/c i could go on and we could turn this into another FAN WAR .. i could be like VICKY and start calling you all these blah blah .. but b/c i'm trying to live and learn as a good person -- i'm reminding you and everyone in here to be nice to each other .. even at our last straw of anger.

BTW -- YADECH fans age varies so it's an insult to call ALL OF US KIDS when MOST of us are over the age of 21 *I'm way over 21*

The other part to the quote is 'PREFERENCE' so i won't nitpick on it
*again, i'm not bashing on you .. I'M POINTING OUT what you wrote that is wrong in my eyes and what i've seen all over YADECH world lol

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Just to say not every thread is about Yadech if you have been paying attention to...or the threads that u go to simply imply yadech in there. You know i have notice that the ppl who dislike or either hate simply care to follow so closely to the ppl they hate. Also yes us yadechs fans protect our idols just like ur protecting urs so i dont understand why we can't protect them either?? If u cant see the chemistry then why watch?? For me they are all stars no one better than the other...so i dont see why your saying Aum/Kim and Mtean should've had been the stars?? Their all stars!! And truly if you don't like them ignore them and if u can't stand them simply don't imply and simply ignore it. Easy as that!!!

cecilia

Staff member
adding a light bulb to this ...

ignorance is a bliss ( ONLY if it works for you.)

In this case, i choose to reply b/c i feel some members need to see the LIGHTS in different colors, not just the same old colors on the rainbow.
(yeah, i'm talking about rainbow all day today .. first, facebook post, then dal's photo, and now i'm back here to talk about it lol)

fun

Expired Sarnie
*feel frustrated again lol

yadech lovers can go on loving yadech. mteamers can go on loving m&m. I am a yadech and m&m lover. but this is soley my experience, i stop going to yadech lakorn thread for a reason (let no man pull u low enough to hate them) just ignore like I do. don't get me wrong, I too ignore ignorant mteamers lol but I see less of it in mteam threads, I'm not claiming that mteamers are all sweet angels. this is base on what I see and from what I have experienced as a yadech fan (not many know I fancy them a lot bc I hardly participate in yadech discussion). I was once accused of hating on yadech and banned just because I had an opinion differently from them on grgr lol I was not bashing yadech but I was giving an overall view on the entire lakorn as being poorly executed and acting was a bit off from yaya part. I on the other hand had done the same thing on m&m for plr yet my opinion was welcomed and most even agreed lmao i was not accused of hating on m&m.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
adding a light bulb to this ...

ignorance is a bliss ( ONLY if it works for you.)

In this case, i choose to reply b/c i feel some members need to see the LIGHTS in different colors, not just the same old colors on the rainbow.
(yeah, i'm talking about rainbow all day today .. first, facebook post, then dal's photo, and now i'm back here to talk about it lol)
Cece! I swear I'm truly loving every post you make! Ha! You add humor into it

cecilia

Staff member
*feel frustrated again lol

yadech lovers can go on loving yadech. mteamers can go on loving m&m. I am a yadech and m&m lover. but this is soley my experience, i stop going to yadech lakorn thread for a reason (let no man pull u low enough to hate them) just ignore like I do. don't get me wrong, I too ignore ignorant mteamers lol but I see less of it in mteam threads, I'm not claiming that mteamers are all sweet angels. this is base on what I see and from what I have experienced as a yadech fan (not many know I fancy them a lot bc I hardly participate in yadech discussion). I was once accused of hating on yadech and banned just because I had an opinion differently from them on grgr lol I was not bashing yadech but I was giving an overall view on the entire lakorn as being poorly executed and acting was a bit off from yaya part. I on the other hand had done the same thing on m&m for plr yet my opinion was welcomed and most even agreed lmao i was not accused of hating on m&m.
eh, why frustrated? don't let things like this upset you .. i came to a point where i just don't care much unless it pertain to me in some aspects then i'll step in. In this case, i step in b/c the whole 'YADECHERS' got blame lol

I have experience this over so many times .. so many years that i'm so used to it .. some will welcome you, some will bash you .. as you, you .. take whatever you want to keep in your bag and live or leave as long as you're happy where you stand.

Not all apple taste sweet so if there's some sour one .. eat it or toss it away and grab another one .. that's how experience should be like for all DARA FAN FRIENDS :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
frustrated as in I couldn't keep my words to myself lol I had to put my two cents down. I think it has turned into dollars now.